Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: I went to Hong Kong Anime Expo

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    ^ This was your first mistake. Your signature has two Diablos in it, if I'm right. c: Ceadeus is a p cool dragon. Deus is latin for God, and cea can be proncounced "sea," so he's literally the God of the sea. Dragons are totally godly!!!

    Look at Dungeons & Dragons! Bahamut & Tiamat are the Dragon Gods of Good & Evil. :3
    Odric, I'm afraid the dragons in my signature are Alduin and Paarthurnax having a tea party. Although, I suppose your argument is still valid as Alduin is technically godly if you look at the lore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I like how you say that to me despite there being literal weebs in this thread.
    You are pretty pathetic, just because you hate anime doesn't mean you can go everywhere and mock every single weeb, this just shows you have the mentality of a tyrant who cannot bear anyone to love anything you hate or anyone to hate anything you love
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer ItsKyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    938

    Default

    What is an anime?
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer DreadVoidGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Depok, Indonesia
    Posts
    2,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    You are pretty pathetic, just because you hate anime doesn't mean you can go everywhere and mock every single weeb, this just shows you have the mentality of a tyrant who cannot bear anyone to love anything you hate or anyone to hate anything you love
    *cough *cough
    reminds me of someone from the 40s
    Why are we still here?
    Just to suffer?

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer Felixcesar15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    9th Dimension
    Posts
    624

    Default

    im not fan of anime but not also an antiweeb,cuz they are damn cute,but still,im not fan of it
    I don't have ideas to what to put on my signature, So here's a text meme


  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer walkstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    United States of Prussia
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Deus is latin for God
    Deus Vult?
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

  7. #27
    Lesser Wizard Orca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    426

    Question

    *** hong kong???

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Odric, I'm afraid the dragons in my signature are Alduin and Paarthurnax having a tea party.
    My bad. I didn't make it that far in the main story of Skyrim.

    I'm closing this thread though because things are getting toxic.
    Canadian Community Manager

    I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

    Link to my official IG

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •