Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 18

Thread: Kinda wish there's was a warning for gross out / mutuant kitchen but aight.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer NekoWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    ?!
    Posts
    1,188

    Default Kinda wish there's was a warning for gross out / mutuant kitchen but aight.

    Okay okay I get it lol it's my fault & I'm a coward, never should have made this thread :/ sorry, Ubisoft always does everything right and I shouldn't complain.

    *btw the dog was sold
    Last edited by NekoWolf; 07-26-2019 at 02:43 PM.
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [πŸ”‘] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [πŸŽƒ] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [πŸ₯³] TheMenorah
    COFFEE & WOOL at 7HDU 200/wl

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Spyroboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,805

    Default

    That’s not their problem. You took the chance to invest in the puggly Leash. You took the risk.

    Besides if you thought logically they wouldn’t remove the item, it would of been obtainable some other way. This is a you problem

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer NekoWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    ?!
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    I didn't 'invest' in that damn dog, I just thought it was adorable so I bought it. But it's fine, Growtopia was just a game I played on the side and it doesn't really matter to me. Just sucks losing so many dls I guess. And I do take the blame because it was completely my fault for buying a leash I liked. And believing from the community that gross out wouldn't come this month due to adjustments. But that's life & it's just a game that has constantly let me down (:
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [πŸ”‘] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [πŸŽƒ] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [πŸ₯³] TheMenorah
    COFFEE & WOOL at 7HDU 200/wl

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer TheNightmxre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    I didn't 'invest' in that damn dog, I just thought it was adorable so I bought it. But it's fine, Growtopia was just a game I played on the side and it doesn't really matter to me. Just sucks losing so many dls I guess. And I do take the blame because it was completely my fault for buying a leash I liked. And believing from the community that gross out wouldn't come this month due to adjustments. But that's life & it's just a game that has constantly let me down (:
    If you treat the game as a game and you like puggly, no point caring about its price. Just don't sell it. It may feel bad losing wls but that's just how the game goes. Any item you own has the chance of completely changing in value.

    I just bought Bob the gross blob recently and now it's price is probably gonna plummet but I couldn't be bothered since I bought it for my set and not for investment.
    hello

    Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer NekoWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    ?!
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNightmxre View Post
    If you treat the game as a game and you like puggly, no point caring about its price. Just don't sell it. It may feel bad losing wls but that's just how the game goes. Any item you own has the chance of completely changing in value.

    I just bought Bob the gross blob recently and now it's price is probably gonna plummet but I couldn't be bothered since I bought it for my set and not for investment.
    Very true, were you the guy with Bob and the riding roach in seeds?
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [πŸ”‘] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [πŸŽƒ] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [πŸ₯³] TheMenorah
    COFFEE & WOOL at 7HDU 200/wl

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer NekoWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    ?!
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Ended up selling the Puggly, I don't feel like playing this game anymore tho so bye
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [πŸ”‘] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [πŸŽƒ] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [πŸ₯³] TheMenorah
    COFFEE & WOOL at 7HDU 200/wl

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Spyroboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    Ended up selling the Puggly, I don't feel like playing this game anymore tho so bye
    Coward losing wls and quiting

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer NekoWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    ?!
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post
    Coward losing wls and quiting
    Like I said- so toxic. Sorry that I'm a coward for finally deciding to resign from a game I've been playing for 5~ years. So if I keep playing am I not a coward?
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [πŸ”‘] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [πŸŽƒ] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [πŸ₯³] TheMenorah
    COFFEE & WOOL at 7HDU 200/wl

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Deno855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    All this over a dog leash
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 66
    Gems: 342k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    What an (F) for losing those dls.
    Didn't he know that the gross items are very unstable and more likely to drop or to be rised.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Deno855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    What does Puggly come from?
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 66
    Gems: 342k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer NeonValley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    1,004

    Default

    Yeah mate, kinda seems like its your fault here. If you really focused on getting dls, you could've invested in something like Magplants or rayman.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •