Thread: TP glitch

Default TP glitch

I wanna tell or talk to any mods so i could i can demonstrate and tell them how does the teleportation glitch works?

Not being to get someone's attention, I just wanted to stop that glitch and i try it at 10:00 Pm and it still works.
    If I tell that this glitch still works, Please don't even do it for scamming purposes thank you

Banned

Omgod pls don't use hacks .

It’s probably best not to beat around the bush and wait for an administrator/moderator to get in touch with you. Since this sub forum is looked at multiple times a day, it’d be best to just describe the issue now.

Plus, on the offset chance that there are players that do abuse this glitch, it may actually prove to be a catalyst for patching the issue.

Just edit the OP to include your GrowID, the world name you experienced the issue in, the Growtopia time it occurred at, and how you actually perform the glitch. Oh, and the device will prove to be helpful too.

Someone will stumble upon this eventually.
    PS4 Player

IG: xtrostargt
    PSN: xtrostar
    Discord: xtrostar#6213

Glitch is different from hack

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xtrostar View Post
    It’s probably best not to beat around the bush and wait for an administrator/moderator to get in touch with you. Since this sub forum is looked at multiple times a day, it’d be best to just describe the issue now.

Plus, on the offset chance that there are players that do abuse this glitch, it may actually prove to be a catalyst for patching the issue.

Just edit the OP to include your GrowID, the world name you experienced the issue in, the Growtopia time it occurred at, and how you actually perform the glitch. Oh, and the device will prove to be helpful too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by xtrostar View Post

agreed and ill re port again thanks alot