Thread: Is it worth to start a FTANK bfg?

Default Is it worth to start a FTANK bfg?

Hello guys, I'm here to ask if is worth to start a ftank bfg. I have a rayman's fist, 70 wls pure, 22k sorcerer seeds and 12k I think ftank seeds. If I sell my sorcerer seeds and rayman i will almost get for magplants. I will farm more to get magplants and then start a bfg. Is it worth it ?
    Like I know from a farm of ftanks I get 10k gems, and 200 seeds profit like. But I can't do free bfg because I don't have farms with bfg, I have a bfg world, so I need to get blcks there so ya more anoying, and I should ask for rent 1/empty? Just help me , advise me.
    Thanks to all your help.

GrowID: AlexKenny
    Level: 105/125
    DLs: 60/200
    Goals:
    - Have Focused Eyes (Done!)
    - Have Golden Angel(Nope)
    - Have Legendary Wings(Nope)
    Instagram: alexkennygt
    Discord: AlexKenny#1719

Lesser Wizard

Fish tanks in a bfg sounds horrible; people can place other wallpapers on top of the fish tank and then the fishtank disappears. No seeds and gems

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by AlexKenny View Post
    Hello guys, I'm here to ask if is worth to start a ftank bfg. I have a rayman's fist, 70 wls pure, 22k sorcerer seeds and 12k I think ftank seeds. If I sell my sorcerer seeds and rayman i will almost get for magplants. I will farm more to get magplants and then start a bfg. Is it worth it ?
    Like I know from a farm of ftanks I get 10k gems, and 200 seeds profit like. But I can't do free bfg because I don't have farms with bfg, I have a bfg world, so I need to get blcks there so ya more anoying, and I should ask for rent 1/empty? Just help me , advise me.
    Thanks to all your help.
    oh hell no, they can waste ur fishtank with cave background and other stuff so no.

Never go with fishtank cuz the trollers would mostly waste them and your profit will have a huge impact..You can go with pepper bfg cuz it's better and the price same kinda just a few wls more expensive.
    IGN: RiskXD

Dls: 15/25 dls
    Level: 69/100
    Account age: 4.8 years/5 years (I will get Flying Speakers)

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    Fish tanks in a bfg sounds horrible; people can place other wallpapers on top of the fish tank and then the fishtank disappears. No seeds and gems
    Yes man, but I will have 2 spaces so others can't build If they don't have diamond horn..
    I will listen to your advice and maybe start a bfg of pepper. But pepper is more expensive and grows in longer time.. like in 30 hours?
    But I still have 12-13k ftank seeds and I need to break them guys.. I will see if I get trolled when I start the bfg like after 1-2 weeks cuz I need to get more wls to get magplants.

GrowID: AlexKenny
    Level: 105/125
    DLs: 60/200
    Goals:
    - Have Focused Eyes (Done!)
    - Have Golden Angel(Nope)
    - Have Legendary Wings(Nope)
    Instagram: alexkennygt
    Discord: AlexKenny#1719

From pepper u get 15k gems and 200+ seeds/farm if u do free bfg and that's better than ftank.Pepper goes for 200/5-6
    IGN: RiskXD

Dls: 15/25 dls
    Level: 69/100
    Account age: 4.8 years/5 years (I will get Flying Speakers)