Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Q : about the finale ticket.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Question Q : about the finale ticket.

    Heya, I was kinda curious and I wanted to try those had parkours.
    But before doing the parkour I decided to plan first before doing a 1 dl+ ticket parkour.

    I need answers to people who finished the parkour or Mabye experienced it.

    1. Will your ticket disappear ones you get disconnected?
    2. If you leave the world, does your ticket disappears
    3. What's with the level 1-9 thing?
    4. Is it worth it?


    Thonk-you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Omg don't block my important thread about TiCkEt

    - - - Updated - - -



    - - - Updated - - -

    : who are you.
    : it's me, and I've come to deliver you your request.
    : lol you just got scammed, I'm not a legendary wizard. Haha, thanks goodbye.
    : Nuuuu

    Study shows that I can't bump anymore. Well.
    Last edited by 1NB4; 07-26-2019 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Can't bump I'm doomed

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard CoolAkramTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    231

    Default

    I think you're high because...

    NO ONE IS GOING TO PAY 1DL FOR A TICKET!
    GrowID: CoolAkramTV
    World: CATV


    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Who are you and where did you come from?
    YouTube: CoolAkramTV (i upload videos there i guess)

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAkramTV View Post
    I think you're high because...

    NO ONE IS GOING TO PAY 1DL FOR A TICKET!
    What I meant to say is, the ticket prices is 1dl+ ...

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard akaperkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    104

    Default

    1. No, you will reconnect back into the world; at the start with the time you disconnected at. (for example, disconnect with 15:47 remaining, you’ll re-enter the world with 15:47 remaining.)

    2. Not completely sure but if you leave the world and enter another, I’m assuming the ticket will be consumed without giving you anything.

    3. Each level/tier has different percentage rates of item drops. 9 being the best, 1 being the worst.

    4. Depends if you can get to tier 9 or not. If you don’t get tier 9, it’s most definitely not worth it in my opinion; because the other tiers have low chances of getting good drops to earn your wls back. Personally, not a big fan of the RNG aspect.

    Also, you can’t use tickets when there’s no active event, incase you didn’t know. So don’t buy one until next months event when they drop.

    IGN: akaperkins
    Discord: perkins#6752
    Getting my first carnival ring in the September Carnival, hopefully it’s not Ring of Smithing lol
    I’m way more active in the game than I am on the forums.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akaperkins View Post
    1. No, you will reconnect back into the world; at the start with the time you disconnected at. (for example, disconnect with 15:47 remaining, you’ll re-enter the world with 15:47 remaining.)

    2. Not completely sure but if you leave the world and enter another, I’m assuming the ticket will be consumed without giving you anything.

    3. Each level/tier has different percentage rates of item drops. 9 being the best, 1 being the worst.

    4. Depends if you can get to tier 9 or not. If you don’t get tier 9, it’s most definitely not worth it in my opinion; because the other tiers have low chances of getting good drops to earn your wls back. Personally, not a big fan of the RNG aspect.

    Also, you can’t use tickets when there’s no active event, incase you didn’t know. So don’t buy one until next months event when they drop.
    Thank you for that serious answers. I'll just sell it then rather than consuming them then.
    Since I'm bad at parkour ( I can't even reach BLARNEY4 )

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer lightvolts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    us
    Posts
    1,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Heya, I was kinda curious and I wanted to try those had parkours.
    But before doing the parkour I decided to plan first before doing a 1 dl+ ticket parkour.

    I need answers to people who finished the parkour or Mabye experienced it.

    1. Will your ticket disappear ones you get disconnected?
    2. If you leave the world, does your ticket disappears
    3. What's with the level 1-9 thing?
    4. Is it worth it?


    Thonk-you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Omg don't block my important thread about TiCkEt

    - - - Updated - - -



    - - - Updated - - -

    : who are you.
    : it's me, and I've come to deliver you your request.
    : lol you just got scammed, I'm not a legendary wizard. Haha, thanks goodbye.
    : Nuuuu

    Study shows that I can't bump anymore. Well.
    1 no disappear but timer will tick
    Leave world no disappear but when timer 25 minute over you lose it
    like a wolf whistle it won’t disapear until it’s over
    I believe you get a mod (status effect)
    1-9 levels increases your chance for pro item but not much a difference depending on your luck
    Worth if your a lucky bastard that knows how to get to lvl 9 yes if not no

    And watch YouTube video before doing it because at the dark cave part I got lost
    -bring glow or flashlight
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

    https://media.giphy.com/media/Vbylji...mSjB/giphy.gif

    mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

    and when upload it, no work

    [i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •