Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: QUEST OF THE MODERATION

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,780

    Default QUEST OF THE MODERATION

    A month or so ago,I came up with an epic quest which I posted on TK's server. Today it pop up again and I decided to share it here

    QUEST OF THE MODERATION
    step 1 : read the rules
    step 2 : /report every illegal stuffs
    step 3 : make forum account and be active in bugs and glitches subforum and meet and greet subforum
    step 4 : reply in a formal way till you hit master sorcerer
    step 5 : start gt Instagram account
    step 6 : donate to newbies
    step 7 : post it on Instagram
    step 8 : get 1k+ insta followers
    step 9 : teach newbies not to scam
    step 10 : donate in threads where they ask for help
    step 11 : be a mod suck up on insta and post alot about mods who never noticed you
    step 12 : convince illegal world owners to stop what they are doing
    step 13 : join mod's guild
    step 14 : join mod's discord server and chat alot
    step 15 : go to MODERATORS and memorize everything and complete the puzzle
    step 16 : praise Ubisoft for every update
    step 17 : ping mods till they notice you
    step 18 : get bash for being a mini mod
    step 19 : volunteer yourself for mod and say you will ban all spammers
    step 20 : add a mod as friend
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Chopin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Timmies
    Posts
    521

    Default

    This is so 2015. Please update and add "sign legal document and join Ubisoft"
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.


    I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer rrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Eating your food
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    A month or so ago,I came up with an epic quest which I posted on TK's server. Today it pop up again and I decided to share it here

    QUEST OF THE MODERATION
    step 1 : read the rules
    step 2 : /report every illegal stuffs
    step 3 : make forum account and be active in bugs and glitches subforum and meet and greet subforum
    step 4 : reply in a formal way till you hit master sorcerer
    step 5 : start gt Instagram account
    step 6 : donate to newbies
    step 7 : post it on Instagram
    step 8 : get 1k+ insta followers
    step 9 : teach newbies not to scam
    step 10 : donate in threads where they ask for help
    step 11 : be a mod suck up on insta and post alot about mods who never noticed you
    step 12 : convince illegal world owners to stop what they are doing
    step 13 : join mod's guild
    step 14 : join mod's discord server and chat alot
    step 15 : go to MODERATORS and memorize everything and complete the puzzle
    step 16 : praise Ubisoft for every update
    step 17 : ping mods till they notice you
    step 18 : get bash for being a mini mod
    step 19 : volunteer yourself for mod and say you will ban all spammers
    step 20 : add a mod as friend
    Can't forget the most important one:

    Lurk in guidebook and only write formally in every post with no helpful information pertaining to the question whatsoever because your answer is another version of someone else's, has nothing to do with the question asked, or answers it completely incorrectly
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

    IGN: rrix

    [❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1


    I am the memelord

    End goal: Try out every part of gt

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Chopin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Timmies
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rrix View Post
    Can't forget the most important one:

    Lurk in guidebook and only write formally in every post with no helpful information pertaining to the question whatsoever because your answer is another version of someone else's, has nothing to do with the question asked, or answers it completely incorrectly
    Don't forget to use thesaurus for those dictionary words.
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.


    I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer MrMehMeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690

    Default

    this is a very accurate depiction on how to be a moderator 101
    shmoob doggos
    Avatar by Doopye
    http://discord.gg/jenulot

    ^ join this discord to watch bad streamers ^

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMehMeh View Post
    this is a very accurate depiction on how to be a moderator 101
    Hi mod be my friend pls
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer MrMehMeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Hi mod be my friend pls
    sorry, but i'll have to unfortunately deny your request of being my friend.
    shmoob doggos
    Avatar by Doopye
    http://discord.gg/jenulot

    ^ join this discord to watch bad streamers ^

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer ElectroDream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    11,003

    Default

    What do I get by the end of the quest? I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink I've completed it!

    proceeds to play Jenulot's minecraft server 24/7 until they notice me uwu

    IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Chopin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Timmies
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMehMeh View Post
    sorry, but i'll have to unfortunately deny your request of being my friend.
    I think you mean "Unfortunately, I will have to decline your friend request.

    Cordially,
    Fryderyk Franciszek Chopin"

    Make sure you use your full name or it won't work
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.


    I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Viju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    A month or so ago,I came up with an epic quest which I posted on TK's server. Today it pop up again and I decided to share it here

    QUEST OF THE MODERATION
    step 1 : read the rules
    step 2 : /report every illegal stuffs
    step 3 : make forum account and be active in bugs and glitches subforum and meet and greet subforum
    step 4 : reply in a formal way till you hit master sorcerer
    step 5 : start gt Instagram account
    step 6 : donate to newbies
    step 7 : post it on Instagram
    step 8 : get 1k+ insta followers
    step 9 : teach newbies not to scam
    step 10 : donate in threads where they ask for help
    step 11 : be a mod suck up on insta and post alot about mods who never noticed you
    step 12 : convince illegal world owners to stop what they are doing
    step 13 : join mod's guild
    step 14 : join mod's discord server and chat alot
    step 15 : go to MODERATORS and memorize everything and complete the puzzle
    step 16 : praise Ubisoft for every update
    step 17 : ping mods till they notice you
    step 18 : get bash for being a mini mod
    step 19 : volunteer yourself for mod and say you will ban all spammers
    step 20 : add a mod as friend
    what do i get if i complete? i completed ur legendary quest of all legendaries, givmeprizeornub!!1!
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

    In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    What do I get by the end of the quest? I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink I've completed it!

    proceeds to play Jenulot's minecraft server 24/7 until they notice me uwu
    Quote Originally Posted by Viju View Post
    what do i get if i complete? i completed ur legendary quest of all legendaries, givmeprizeornub!!1!
    you guys are mods now,pls sign my ferret
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer LyveWyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,867

    Default

    Hello, Liquify!

    Just wanted to say thank you for this AWESOME guide. I’m certain it will prove helpful!

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer DeLixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    If you donate to noobs you don't deserve modship as you teach new and poor players to beg and not to work, or invest wisely.
    Especially so, when someone was just scammed, as they won't learn the lesson of handling money (virtual or not) responsinly as they should.

    Prove me wrong

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    If you donate to noobs you don't deserve modship as you teach new and poor players to beg and not to work, or invest wisely.
    Especially so, when someone was just scammed, as they won't learn the lesson of handling money (virtual or not) responsinly as they should.

    Prove me wrong
    r/woooshooo

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by LyveWyre View Post
    Hello, Liquify!

    Just wanted to say thank you for this AWESOME guide. I’m certain it will prove helpful!
    now everyone can be a mod
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,704

    Default

    This is frustrating, how do I add a mod friend?!
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Punchas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    834

    Default

    One of the best epic quests so far.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

    IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 58
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001


    Tangram Studios

    - Thread

    - Server

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Ilikecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Jersey(USA)
    Posts
    4,453

    Default

    Not everyone uses insa
    IGN:YandereDemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    That Mexican pepper thingie

    10 chars

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer ItsKyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    847

    Default

    Hello Forumer,

    Thank you for guide!

    I will use it in the future

    ~ItsKyan
    WOTD’s: RAYMANRACE, INCREDIBLESTWO, THEWORLDOFPIXAR

    Join the bitelordists at THEBITELORDISTS!

    #UNBANOURBITELORD

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    This is frustrating, how do I add a mod friend?!
    that what makes the quest epicc

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikecats View Post
    Not everyone uses insa
    then you can't be a mod
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •