Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Can I borrow 2 magplants?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer GTkookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,219

    Default Can I borrow 2 magplants?

    Sorry, I forgot to check this thread. I wasn't hacked, YET.. I'll explain hold up.

    Explanation
    I was recently scammed 105 diamond locks, including my 3 magplants and rayman. I was going to quit, but a player gave me 3 farms to try and get back in the game. Which is why I was going to borrow 2 magplants. I knew that there would be players saying "Why should we trust you, No one is going to lend it.. etc" Which is also why I put the "If you have something negative to say don't say it". I thought I was pretty well known so there would be somebody to help but I guess not haha.
    Last edited by GTkookie; 07-30-2019 at 01:25 PM.
    IGN: Roryn | YT: DayZxKellE | Level 72 | Rent my BFG here

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Seth's House muhaha
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTkookie View Post
    Builds off of trust. If you don't trust me don't lend it to me. I just need to break my farmables and earn those dls back. If you have something negative to say just don't reply.
    What’s up fake forumer.

    Don’t trust this guy his forums account has been HACKED!

    I’m his friend in game and he has already told me, I’ll inform you when he’s back.

    Yes some other forumers have been hacked thanks to the new email spam.
    Don’t trust anyone for now.

    Also his in game name is not his forums name so don’t msg him he’s reset his password and everything!

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Holden Han's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    GMT (+8)
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTkookie View Post
    Builds off of trust. If you don't trust me don't lend it to me. I just need to break my farmables and earn those dls back. If you have something negative to say just don't reply.
    🤡🤡 Didn't the actual guy's mags get scammed?
    IGN : Holdenn
    LVL : 87
    Hours played 3000+
    Getting Ldrag! : https://www.instagram.com/p/B0D54KNH...d=8akoip7ni74o
    Focus,Ldrag,Fowl,Miniu road to lvl125
    Discord : Holdenn#8197


  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Chopin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Timmies
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Instead of making a thread about such a big loan, you should ask your close friends and see if they're willing to let you borrow theirs.
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.


    I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Warfreak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J4AZ View Post
    What’s up fake forumer.

    Don’t trust this guy his forums account has been HACKED!

    I’m his friend in game and he has already told me, I’ll inform you when he’s back.

    Yes some other forumers have been hacked thanks to the new email spam.
    Don’t trust anyone for now.

    Also his in game name is not his forums name so don’t msg him he’s reset his password and everything!
    someone was tried to hack my forum account also about 1 year ago
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    Prepare For Harvest Festival

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Castle on the hill
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTkookie View Post
    Builds off of trust. If you don't trust me don't lend it to me. I just need to break my farmables and earn those dls back. If you have something negative to say just don't reply.
    Can I borrow your house, cars, phones, and perhaps some cash? If you don't trust me don't lend it to me. If you have something negative to say just ignore me thanks.
    GrowID: BuzzDay
    19 | Part-time guitarist, part-time engineering student.

    Reach Role Level 10 (0/6)
    Get 10 WOTDs (0/10)

  7. #7
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRRM View Post
    Can I borrow your house, cars, phones, and perhaps some cash? If you don't trust me don't lend it to me. If you have something negative to say just ignore me thanks.
    I love how you just don't read everything and start to criticize.

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight CrazeeManeeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    it's best you didn't know
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dashdragon View Post
    I love how you just don't read everything and start to criticize.
    People are so ignorant
    Hi! My name is basically CrazyManiac...
    Lovely to meet everyone!

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer GTkookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J4AZ View Post
    What’s up fake forumer.

    Don’t trust this guy his forums account has been HACKED!

    I’m his friend in game and he has already told me, I’ll inform you when he’s back.

    Yes some other forumers have been hacked thanks to the new email spam.
    Don’t trust anyone for now.

    Also his in game name is not his forums name so don’t msg him he’s reset his password and everything!
    Thanks for informing them about my leave but I was actually trying to borrow some.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Holden Han View Post
    🤡🤡 Didn't the actual guy's mags get scammed?
    Yes 3 of my magplants.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Chopin View Post
    Instead of making a thread about such a big loan, you should ask your close friends and see if they're willing to let you borrow theirs.
    You're correct but most of my friends are never online.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post
    someone was tried to hack my forum account also about 1 year ago
    Keep changing your passwords.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by GRRM View Post
    Can I borrow your house, cars, phones, and perhaps some cash? If you don't trust me don't lend it to me. If you have something negative to say just ignore me thanks.
    No thanks since I don't trust you.
    IGN: Roryn | YT: DayZxKellE | Level 72 | Rent my BFG here

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Meezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    709

    Default

    First ting, who u
    Ign: Savagetopian.
    I'm doing Harvester service

    Unban Bitelord Please

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTkookie View Post
    Sorry, I forgot to check this thread. I wasn't hacked, YET.. I'll explain hold up.

    Explanation
    I was recently scammed 105 diamond locks, including my 3 magplants and rayman. I was going to quit, but a player gave me 3 farms to try and get back in the game. Which is why I was going to borrow 2 magplants. I knew that there would be players saying "Why should we trust you, No one is going to lend it.. etc" Which is also why I put the "If you have something negative to say don't say it". I thought I was pretty well known so there would be somebody to help but I guess not haha.
    If you give me your soul and your parents SSN, Routing Number, and Account Number, Verbal Password, PIN, and full names and Id's.. then yes
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer GTkookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    If you give me your soul and your parents SSN, Routing Number, and Account Number, Verbal Password, PIN, and full names and Id's.. then yes

    This is getting annoying.
    IGN: Roryn | YT: DayZxKellE | Level 72 | Rent my BFG here

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •