Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Email spam [failed login on growtopia forum]

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer xolotyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    The lovely Malaysia
    Posts
    1,150

    Exclamation Email spam [failed login on growtopia forum]

    Please for god’s sake do something about this,I don’t think I’m the only one receiving 700+ emails,it’s blocking everything I’m my mail and potentially even my work emails.
    IGN:xolotyl
    Mainworld:XOLOTYL(duh)
    Hello,I am an artist who knows how to draw but can’t draw.
    #earthancient!

    My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh,but my laugh will never be the reason for somebody’s pain. ’ -Charlie Chaplin

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xolotyl View Post
    Please for god’s sake do something about this,I don’t think I’m the only one receiving 700+ emails,it’s blocking everything I’m my mail and potentially even my work emails.
    Put gt forums in the spam folder or something.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

    ______________________________________
    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Josh289's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    The forums is currently under “attack” at the moment, and by the looks of things, you are certainly not the only one receiving an absurd amount of emails.

    There was another thread addressing this issue in which NekoRei replied saying she is aware of the problem, and is working on finding a solution.

    I haven’t heard anymore updates on this yet, but hopefully we’ll get one soon.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

    Growtopia Username: Lewius


  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh289 View Post
    The forums is currently under “attack” at the moment, and by the looks of things, you are certainly not the only one receiving an absurd amount of emails.

    There was another thread addressing this issue in which NekoRei replied saying she is aware of the problem, and is working on finding a solution.

    I haven’t heard anymore updates on this yet, but hopefully we’ll get one soon.
    The attack actually stopped 2 days ago. The team is currently implementing CloudFlare to prevent such attacks from going on again

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Josh289's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    The attack actually stopped 2 days ago. The team is currently implementing CloudFlare to prevent such attacks from going on again
    Oh, alright. I thought the issue was still ongoing.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

    Growtopia Username: Lewius


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •