Thread: Email spam [failed login on growtopia forum]

Exclamation Email spam [failed login on growtopia forum]

Please for god’s sake do something about this,I don’t think I’m the only one receiving 700+ emails,it’s blocking everything I’m my mail and potentially even my work emails.
    IGN:xolotyl
    Mainworld:XOLOTYL(duh)
    Hello,I am an artist who knows how to draw but can’t draw.
    #earthancient!

My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh,but my laugh will never be the reason for somebody’s pain. ’ -Charlie Chaplin

Quote Originally Posted by xolotyl View Post
    Please for god’s sake do something about this,I don’t think I’m the only one receiving 700+ emails,it’s blocking everything I’m my mail and potentially even my work emails.
    Put gt forums in the spam folder or something.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

The forums is currently under “attack” at the moment, and by the looks of things, you are certainly not the only one receiving an absurd amount of emails.

There was another thread addressing this issue in which NekoRei replied saying she is aware of the problem, and is working on finding a solution.

I haven’t heard anymore updates on this yet, but hopefully we’ll get one soon.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Josh289 View Post
    The forums is currently under “attack” at the moment, and by the looks of things, you are certainly not the only one receiving an absurd amount of emails.

There was another thread addressing this issue in which NekoRei replied saying she is aware of the problem, and is working on finding a solution.

I haven’t heard anymore updates on this yet, but hopefully we’ll get one soon.
    The attack actually stopped 2 days ago. The team is currently implementing CloudFlare to prevent such attacks from going on again

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    The attack actually stopped 2 days ago. The team is currently implementing CloudFlare to prevent such attacks from going on again
    Oh, alright. I thought the issue was still ongoing.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius