Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 416

Thread: What do you think about the forumer above you? V3.0

  1. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Epic gamer 3000 who likes growtopia
    You are like a yandere

  2. #50
    Lesser Wizard Evaccaneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    TURN ON YOUR LOCATION
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Obsessed on biting the air

    IGN: Ralphsei
    Just focused in-game these days so..




  3. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    A super cool moderator who helps the entire game, and probably visits forumers.

    At first I thought your a girl, I'm so sorry.
    funny cus shes the one that banned you 😂

  4. #52
    Master Sorcerer Chem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    4,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evaccaneer View Post
    Obsessed on biting the air
    'My monster guy'
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezy View Post
    funny cus shes the one that banned you 😂
    (reminder: don't reply to other people)

    2015 forumer but seems new and nice, probably like cheese because why not.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

  5. #53
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    ^ Cool popular person who I met yesterday, but did not know me I cried for like 3 hours
    Has some good worlds.
    Inactive.


    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    You are like a yandere
    I googled that. THAT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE ME!
    Growtopian name- Kitty

  6. #54
    Master Sorcerer Chopin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Timmies
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    ^ Cool popular person who I met yesterday, but did not know me I cried for like 3 hours
    Has some good worlds.
    Inactive.




    I googled that. THAT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE ME!
    A fellow math junkie ( abstract algebra 2 is great )
    I aced the LSAT

  7. #55
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    An intellectual who has the big brains. IQ is most likely in the high 400s. Made some good decisions In life, likes enjoying maths. Maths is a beautiful subject. Its the language of numbers. Can't stress how good it is. You should do maths for fun aswell, everyone who read this. Also abstract algebra is only 1 out of literally 1000s of topics. I like algebra as well though because of the satisfaction you get when x comes out to be an integer. Epic.
    Growtopian name- Kitty

  8. #56
    Master Sorcerer abrakegabra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    An intellectual who has the big brains. IQ is most likely in the high 400s. Made some good decisions In life, likes enjoying maths. Maths is a beautiful subject. Its the language of numbers. Can't stress how good it is. You should do maths for fun aswell, everyone who read this. Also abstract algebra is only 1 out of literally 1000s of topics. I like algebra as well though because of the satisfaction you get when x comes out to be an integer. Epic.
    Looks like a 20 year old, acts like a 5 year old, but is actually 17.

    Pretty hilarious and is a lot of fun to be around, really enthusiastic about everything and goes through life one step at a time. Crazy girl who won't stfu about mathematics.

    See ya around in game
    IGN: FeelSexy
    Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

    19 year old from Singapore
    Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student


    Quote Originally Posted by Satania View Post
    It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

  9. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abrakegabra View Post
    Looks like a 20 year old, acts like a 5 year old, but is actually 17.

    Pretty hilarious and is a lot of fun to be around, really enthusiastic about everything and goes through life one step at a time. Crazy girl who won't stfu about mathematics.

    See ya around in game
    I (FEEL) so (SEXY).
    Omg pro donate plz jk

  10. #58
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    I (FEEL) so (SEXY).
    Omg pro donate plz jk
    Someone who likes 4 digit numbers instead of a godly name
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  11. #59
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Someone who likes 4 digit numbers instead of a godly name
    Someone who loves thicc avatars and also loves anime stuffs?
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 22 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  12. #60
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Falling in flow of love..
    Posts
    1,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    Someone who loves thicc avatars and also loves anime stuffs?
    a nice guy although I never meet him
    I'm yet to be weird, same goes to others.

    IGN : iCreace | Discord : weird#3325


    "An idot growtopian with weird dreams!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •