Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini-Modding

Default Mini-Modding

May I why is -(name) considered as mini-modding? I always like to write something then end with my signature -hugogamer709 but then someone just came up to growtopia and say stop mini-modding. I was like when did I mini-mod. He said that the -hugogamer709 is considered as mini-modding and many forumers dont like that. Well I dont understand its just a signature do u need to hate it?.

-hugogamer709
    Proudly Presenting my server
    Alliance Of Gamers
    This server is founded with the purpose of helping growtopians in the game also to link growtopians together.
    https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by hugogamer709 View Post
    May I why is -(name) considered as mini-modding? I always like to write something then end with my signature -hugogamer709 but then someone just came up to growtopia and say stop mini-modding. I was like when did I mini-mod. He said that the -hugogamer709 is considered as mini-modding and many forumers dont like that. Well I dont understand its just a signature do u need to hate it?.

-hugogamer709
    Dude seriously just ignore those people. Do whatever the hell you want.
    GrowID: GRRM
    19 | Part-time guitarist, part-time engineering student.

Reach Role Level 10 (0/6)
    Get 10 WOTDs (0/10)

Quote Originally Posted by hugogamer709 View Post

-hugogamer709
    It is not considered as mini-modding and ignore those who accuse you of mini-modding. When someone tells you that you are mini-modding, its because you are pretending to be like a moderator when you actually aren't a moderator and pretending to be more superior than the others and that what annoys almost everyone on the forum.
    Last edited by SydeWeiz; 07-31-2019 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Making it more clear
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

They say that because some minimod in the past did the same thing. Don't worry about it
    IGN:EerieGt

Level:65

Discord: EerieGt#5836

Banned

I hate mini-mod police more than mini-mods themselves..

Lesser Wizard

According to your threads you're not a mini mod/ mod wannabe so you don't have to worry about it. Yes, some of the minimods have wrote these 'Best regards, (player's name)' or '-(player's name) or anything else that related. But the fact that you use it don't make you a mini mod

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...THE-MODERATION

This is most likely all of it what the mini mods do.. If we compare you and someone who's exactly like this there is a huge difference so as we can see, there's nothing to be worried about. Just do what you do, you're all good =D
    Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

It seems pointless to add (- name) at the end of your post, since you can already see who you are from your forum name, your signature's growid, your signature's world name...
    Thinking about you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    It seems pointless to add (- name) at the end of your post, since you can already see who you are from your forum name, your signature's growid, your signature's world name...
    And this is also very true.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

I don’t see why you should add -(name) anyways coz we can already see it
    IGN: iChickenYT
    Subscribe to iChickenGT

Mini Modding isn't a case of acting like a moderator it's a case of being mature
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 66
    Gems: 342k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Quote Originally Posted by Deno855 View Post
    Mini Modding isn't a case of acting like a moderator it's a case of being mature
    You could say that, but it's also being a tryhard & trying to look nice incase any mods/devs are reading (to better their odds of becoming a mod in the future).

I have no problem with people being mature on the forums, but just don't take yourself too seriously.

Also this is my 1000th post, GG!
    Thinking about you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    You could say that, but it's also being a tryhard & trying to look nice incase any mods/devs are reading (to better their odds of becoming a mod in the future).

I have no problem with people being mature on the forums, but just don't take yourself too seriously.

Also this is my 1000th post, GG!
    Make a Q and A thread.
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt