Thread: Officially going.

On top of the roof, somewhere that the economy is slow enough to have roofed houses

Default Officially going.

I'm not that influencial on the forums so eh, debated if I should post here or not. 2/3 times of my growtopia life are bounded with the forums though, a thread wont hurt.
    I have had difficuty opening growtopia for a few months already, the fact that spammers are everywhere, sbs are nothing but racist remarks and the fact that I'm considerably poor, which means I can never enjoy the updates.
    The biggest issue however, is the fact that for 2 years, support never change. So does moderators and they somehow made the already controversial problem "mods are horrible" go against them even more. It's bad enough during the sethmumu era but somehow it is worsen during the ubisoft times. People are being banned left and right just because moderators like to. If a mod have themselves a bad day, they will ban people. There isn't a specific punishment or rule, which shown itself very recently with CHILDAUCTIONS. And the worst part is, rather than fixing the issue they will make a bs excuse to justify it. LittleFella got banned for hacking, his account has no intruder signs, and he's a guy with standards. I have saw him farming before, with no usage of bots. MusicOfMine got banned for winning the halloween daily challenge and support claimed they got banned for an exploit they used 3 years ago, when seth and hamumu is still in charge. Suppose they still have the logs, it's 3 years ago. MattLaurence got suspended for movie spoilers, and so on. The recent ban wave is the last straw. I can't play a game knowing full well I will get banned without a reason any time.

I guess that's it. Will still be here. Bye for now.
    Officially quit 1/8/19
    Lurking forums aimlessly

Addicting to hypixel skyblock - if you want to find me that'll be the best bet.
    Or discord. It works, too.

Lesser Wizard

Byee, good luck with your future endeavors
    Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

Goodbye!

It's heartbreaking to see another cool Forumer quitting, because I'm really thankful for everything you've done for our community.

Good luck with your future endeavors!
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

good bye to you my trusteddd friendndndndndnndnd
    真の幸福を達成.

Goodbye friend.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue. View Post
    MusicOfMine got banned for winning the halloween daily challenge and support claimed they got banned for an exploit they used 3 years ago, when seth and hamumu is still in charge..
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
    This Growtopia film is still god damn relevant

Quote Originally Posted by Blue. View Post
    MusicOfMine got banned for winning the halloween daily challenge and support claimed they got banned for an exploit they used 3 years ago, when seth and hamumu is still in charge.
    I don't think that's the full story here. If I remember correctly, he played (and won) the Halloween daily challenge on an alt. Since the account was relatively low level, they must've assumed it was a hacker and banned him without further investigation. I can't remember why his main (MusicOfMine) got banned, but it might've been due to "ban evasion".

It's still a load of bs and I miss MusicOfMine because he was a great guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Goodbye man, hopefully you could join us again in the near future. But for now, we will all definitely miss you.
    IGN - MineDeath
    long have I waited, and now your coming together, it will be your undoing!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!