Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: [2014-2019] No resurrections this time

Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    Brainwashed people be like: uMg uNbAn BiTeLoRd hE dId nOtHiNg WrOnG!1!1!1!1!!!1!1!

He legitimately blackmailed someone because they took an item of his. If you’re gonna praise your “leader” you should at least learn more about him than “omg he’s a god I must follow his every order brainlessly!!!”. He’s a lying scumbag who deserved the punishment he got based on his past and present actions in game and on the forums. He manipulated people, lied, and abused the power he had.
    PREACH
    SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE AT THE BACK *claps*

fresh out of f*cks forever

-Megamilk

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    I only mentioned why he got banned in game,I honestly don't know why he got banned on the forums,neither can we discuss it but I just assume that it's his pms
    If i understood correct, there is some ss from discord. But in when they decided give bans based on discord and in game ss? It is really confusing case. Maybe i should ask more info from Bite, but well, i would want mods side in this case, cause if mods can ban us based on any platform ss, then it will be just too much.. I want just fair game for everyone, like always. They always say, that they can't use ss as a proof something and if they suddenly now can, that changes this game completely. And if they made so huge changes in rules, i want really know it.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Icytower View Post
    From the man himself: Unfairly accused of leaking personal info. (Since when was mentioning an action personal information? By that logic, by saying that you breathe, I'm leaking your personal info. The "Personal info" I said to devours in his world is nothing more than something bad he did to his friend).

BiteLord's ban was unfair.
    To support him, copy and paste this exact link

[SIZE=7][URL="https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/showthread.php?553209-2014-2019-No-resurrections-this-time&p=4061164#post4061164%22]#UNBANOURBITELORD[/URL][/SIZE]

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

um, i was just asked to put it, so no hate on me, ok?
    I have screenshots and receipts and evidence of all you apologising admitting it’s wrong. Also private information isn’t just address or credit card details, it’s something someone tells you in private that’s personal information. Regardless stop making excuses and accept the punishment that you deserved. Taking someone else’s property ( steam acc ) is actually punishable by law if he sues you irl too. And leaking personal info someone entrusted to you when they were vulnerable and trusting towards you is WRONG giving excuses like one person only, or it was an action. That is P A T H E T I C. Stop making excuses. Would you have known what action was if they didn’t tell you? Hence, personal info, private life information. Take a look at wiki and look what it says about personal data. Educate yourself. So shush and take the L. bye.

fresh out of f*cks forever

-Megamilk

Banned

Name:  goodluckbetch.PNG
Views: 74
Size:  195.2 KB

Hey man, just saying, badmouthing mods and bringing your toddler army up wont do you good, i can drop a compilation so hard your members will turn sides as fast as a lambo.

plus, throwing kiddy insults at me just doesnt cut it, this isnt a bar fight.

i know your plans man, you wicked twisted little man. *Also, why do you use 2 discords fam, 1 is enough, no need to be sneaky and discreet.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    If i understood correct, there is some ss from discord. But in when they decided give bans based on discord and in game ss? It is really confusing case. Maybe i should ask more info from Bite, but well, i would want mods side in this case, cause if mods can ban us based on any platform ss, then it will be just too much.. I want just fair game for everyone, like always. They always say, that they can't use ss as a proof something and if they suddenly now can, that changes this game completely. And if they made so huge changes in rules, i want really know it.
    they won't ban someone because of their doings outside the game. by pms,I mean the pms on the forums
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezy View Post

Hey man, just saying, badmouthing mods and bringing your toddler army up wont do you good, i can drop a compilation so hard your members will turn sides as fast as a lambo.

i know your plans man, you wicked twisted little man.
    So... Bite got forum banned from doing some dramas.

Sabaei X Misthios oh wait nvm

they won't ban someone because of their doings outside the game. by pms,I mean the pms on the forums
    Thing is, i havne't hear that there would be forum pms involved, but well i didn't either ask lol So i need ask.

Ok, i asked about pms and no, there was no forum pm involved. So what caused ban? I really want know new forum ban rules.
    Last edited by QueenChloe; 07-30-2019 at 09:12 AM. Reason: added info about pm
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Banned

OH no.. People are starting to fight.

Closing thread /close /close.

Justice has come!
    "Ghg... ...gha ..h. ", "Fh... fha... aa... th...", "...dh ...dha... di " "Dhh... gha... thh.. ...gh ...gh... ...hh... ghp... ...pp..."

"Re..tu..rn.... ...it.. ..t...o. ... t..he ...re...al ....own...er"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Justice has come!
    WhAt Do yoU mEan? Lmao.

Please close this thread, it's making each forumers to hate.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    First of all, It doesn't stay as "private personal info" any longer if the player shared it at the first stage.
    hey man, can i just say, it wasnt shared inside the game? know the full length of the situation before going around shotgunning left and right.

it was discreet in discord.

this is what you said to me yesterday (for proof, ask Entho)

"Bite was my 4yr old friend, i talk to him everyday, about my personal stuff, he would NEVER blackmail someone, please Devours please he is my friend, ik he did wrong but please"

please, sit down, take the L, spare your army's lives and withdraw the battle you lost.

#UNBANBITELORDITHINKNOT

Update: Oh you deleted your post? dont be a coward.
    Last edited by Devours; 07-30-2019 at 09:13 AM. Reason: updated

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Wth did bite really scammed huh
    As the bitelordists smth smth rank.

I didn't know what happened. We and the guild members of bitelordists didn knew what happened, and we've blamed Wite for causing it nor his enemy's.
    If you guys blame Wite, please don’t make the hate unto Wite spread. It’s just going to spread drama.

The game and the forums have no connection, why is Bite banned on forums?
    Malaysian Goverment, why is our President banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    We all know that he can't get uba in game. So that is ok, they made mistakes and both got banned and that's the end of that convo. But when bite got banned in here too, without any kind of post what would break any gt rules, i really started think, that something is wrong. If mod doesn't like bite, that is not reason for ban, so i want know, what rule he broke, cause if i don't know, his post history shows that there is no rule broke. This makes me think, maybe some mod either made mistake or took his/hers feelings involved and banned cause dislikes person. So i'm confused and i need answers. My work has customers service and i know that when i'm at work, i can't mix my personal feelings in things. So if mods start ban people here, cause they don't like someone, then ubisoft needs to talk with them. In free time, they can do and say what ever they want, but when they work (by working i mean when they are in game with mod acc or in here with mod acc) they need suck all feeling inside and not let those out.

So i ask still, what rule he broke in forum, cause got ban? I can't see that rule broke in his post history.
    I don’t think Liquify can answer those questions accurately. We can only assume.
    The moderators are the only who knows what might have happened the answer for his ban in the Forums, but as we know, the answer might be confidential.

i know your plans man, you wicked twisted little man. *Also, why do you use 2 discords fam, 1 is enough, no need to be sneaky and discreet.
    It’s seriously not funny to see the hate being received by the 2.0 moderators. It’s really messed up. When moderators do their job, we call them out for being too serious. When we don’t see moderators doing their job, we call them lazy. When we have fun and get banned, we make videos and threads about the mods’ “ injustice behaviour towards the community. “

Can’t we just appreciate that they made the effort to show in our events, when they are busy? Can’t we just stop the backstabbing on these new moderators? Can’t we just be more thoughtful of our actions?

Let’s be more open minded, please.

As a note, I'm fully being objective and following the rules and respecting people. Following my old knowledge from the old years to state the current reply.

First of all, It doesn't stay as "private personal info" any longer if the player shared it at the first stage.

As for, it's not info. It was an action, actions are not the same as info(s). If the info was way too private, why was the info given out in the first place?

Regardless of knowing the reason, If Bite was banned for the following code "Avoid threatening people in any way." I'd like to ask, how is it connected to forums in any way?

When did we start banning people with discord and in-game proof(s). It has been ignored for long years. How do the Growtopian-Code works, are we just going to ignore it?

Does the code change its working function for such players? What if the proof is not real? I'm not taking sides, I'm worried for my self, am I a target as well?
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Banned

Even tho I'm a bitelordists, I'm not making a drama here but

STOP FIGHTING FOLKS, DAMNIT SAN.

You reap what you sow please be mature and understand the situation.

#BreakFromTheManipulation
    "Ghg... ...gha ..h. ", "Fh... fha... aa... th...", "...dh ...dha... di " "Dhh... gha... thh.. ...gh ...gh... ...hh... ghp... ...pp..."

Banned

Ukyo r u talking to me? If so

#LemmeJoinDaFight

that's like spreading a secret someone told you,cause apparently it's not a secret anymore if you tell someone you trust.

As for, it's not info. It was an action, actions are not the same as info(s). As for steam account,
    why did he give the account in the first place? I'll stop you there. If the info was way too private, why was the info given out in the first place?
    again,because it was specifically given to only one person. It still remains as a personal information that is trusted onto someone else

Were the logs checked really checked? Why is it one-sided? Why don't they check logs for other cases?
    How do the Growtopian-Code works, are we just going to ignore it?
    As a note, the steam account wasn't locked by Bite. It was done by another player.
    Yes the logs were checked for both side,both of them got banned. If the account wasn't lock by bite,then bite shouldn't be a busy body and threaten the other dude for dls or he'll lock the account. Either way,bite was the one who threaten player B to hand over the steam information

When did we start to ban people by requests and wishes of other players? Again, when did the moderators start to ban people with proof's in-game and in-discord?
    Since we had new supports,now they actually bother to help with your personal issues. and they didn't take any proof from discord as consideration. also,trading in game items for smth irl is always a serious case.

Does the code change its working function for such players? What if the proof is not real? I'm not taking sides, I'm worried for my self, am I a target as well?
    it was literally in the logs,what more proof do you need

- - - Updated - - -

Even tho I'm a bitelordists, I'm not making a drama here but

STOP FIGHTING FOLKS, DAMNIT SAN.
    no one's really fighting,it's all just a decent debate
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Ukyo r u talking to me? If so
    Peace upon you my friend I dont have reason to fight you.

What I believe right now is what I should support for.

Banned

that's like spreading a secret someone told you,cause apparently it's not a secret anymore if you tell someone you trust.

again,because it was specifically given to only one person. It still remains as a personal information that is trusted onto someone else

Yes the logs were checked for both side,both of them got banned. If the account wasn't lock by bite,then bite shouldn't be a busy body and threaten the other dude for dls or he'll lock the account. Either way,bite was the one who threaten player B to hand over the steam information

Since we had new supports,now they actually bother to help with your personal issues. and they didn't take any proof from discord as consideration. also,trading in game items for smth irl is always a serious case.

it was literally in the logs,what more proof do you need

- - - Updated - - -

no one's really fighting,it's all just a decent debate
    amen to Liquify ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

Quote Originally Posted by Megamilk View Post
    It’s not private info anymore if you shared it with someone else?
    How much brain cells do you actually have? This is too funny.
    And how did BiteLord/Force know the information of the action? Where did he get it from?
    In a private conversation that was meant to be kept private because it’s a very sensitive and personal matter. “ if the info was way too private why did he give it out in the first place “
    I’m sorry, I didn’t know discussing personal and private information with other people meant it being okay to leak said personal and private info.

So Toby if you told me, hmmm let’s say, you told me you fap to dead animals. Totally private and sensitive information.
    Suddenly I got angry at you for something else and brought up that you did those “ actions “ in front of another person, regardless one or two, is that okay in your eyes?

You make me laugh.
    May you please show evidence of you asking for it to be specifically kept private?

As I've said, why was it shared in the first place if it was way too private?

Scientifically, actions are not personal information. If they were, then by saying you are breathing, I'm exposing your personal information.

As a note, I'm fully following the code and being objective and not harassing anyone.
    Making my points with my knowledge, and aware of the code which is not functioning anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

hey man, can i just say, it wasnt shared inside the game? know the full length of the situation before going around shotgunning left and right.

it was discreet in discord.

this is what you said to me yesterday (for proof, ask Entho)

please, sit down, take the L, spare your army's lives and withdraw the battle you lost.

#UNBANBITELORDITHINKNOT

Update: Oh you deleted your post? dont be a coward.
    No, I haven't deleted my post. I'd like to ask the staff and the moderator team, when did we start
    suspending people with proof(s) from out-game.

You specifically told me that It was in-game, I'm trying to be objective without harassing anyone.

From now on, I'm worried about forumers and myself. Are we really safe? Are we being spied on?
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.