Thread: ignoring banned people..

Unhappy ignoring banned people..

So, my account Saltybird has been suspended for ban evading which i did, i wanted to play gt when i got autobanned in the carnival (Alt) when playing to get the rainbow dragon and the auto ban was 60 days, i sent a support ticket to see if there was an error about the suspension but i didnt get an answer... Like cmon why cant i get a reply to my support ticket. I dont know what to do and where to get a answer from them, help yould be great!

Big Oof

Banned

It's your fault for ban evading, which is illegal.
    And you couldn't just wait for there response, well.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmeboi View Post
    So, my account Saltybird has been suspended for ban evading which i did, i wanted to play gt when i got autobanned in the carnival (Alt) when playing to get the rainbow dragon and the auto ban was 60 days, i sent a support ticket to see if there was an error about the suspension but i didnt get an answer... Like cmon why cant i get a reply to my support ticket. I dont know what to do and where to get a answer from them, help yould be great!

Big Oof
    Are you absolutely sure that you didn't message support@growtopiagame.com? If you did, don't expect a response from them as it was closed weeks ago. You can send your ticket at https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9, make sure to register before sending a ticket.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

You shouldn't have evaded the ban, this just made things worse for you.

You should've waited for an answer to the support ticket. They won't answer in the same hour you sent it, give it a few days (maybe even less).

Banned

Ur fault for evading but that is what support does best, ignoring people.

It's hard for Growtopia Support to answer all messages, because they're getting a lot of them everyday and you need to be patient.
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

By creating a new account during your 60 day ban you have "ban evaded". Ubisoft has the right to suspend all your accounts regardless of the "auto-ban" glitch.
    Last edited by Chopin; 07-29-2019 at 06:40 AM.
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.

I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

why u haf to be banned in the first place?

My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

-IGN: Dvours

It was a autoban when playing the carnival (i didnt hack btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Emmeboi View Post
    It was a autoban when playing the carnival (i didnt hack btw)
    It still counts as ban evasion.
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.

I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

Master Sorcerer just one growtopian's Avatar

"I knowingly broke the rules and got banned and now support wont help me!"

Yeah I wonder why.
    ButterPeanut

Other stuff:

"If you can't control your peanut butter, you can't expect to control your life."

-Bill Watterson

Lesser Wizard

to be fair the anticheat is more sensitive than a guy with epilepsy
    ign : Fycho

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    I totally wasn't looking at what you had on your task bar, but osu? Nice.

find me in steam by the custom url of /shiinayun/
    alternatively, you can also find me in twitter by the handle @hashimotoyusa

There is 11 replies in this thread and all of them are same with each other. Look guys saying that it is his fault because he evaded his ban, 10 times wont ****ing help him or anyone here. İt just make you guys look like morons. Secondly he clearly tries to explain us that he got banned by a glitch which is the fault of Ubisoft not the OP’s. So stop acting like its only his fault while the ban was wrong at first place, as last i suggest all of you to have some empathy before saying something to OP cause i am pretty sure all of you would cry in forums for hours, if same thing would happen to you ; ). Have a good day.

To the OP: Brother i suggest you message support again with a clear explanation of how your ban was because of a glitch and that it was not your fault or anything. And than wait 3-4 days patiently for a answer.

Quote Originally Posted by complete View Post
    There is 11 replies in this thread and all of them are same with each other. Look guys saying that it is his fault because he evaded his ban, 10 times wont ****ing help him or anyone here. İt just make you guys look like morons. Secondly he clearly tries to explain us that he got banned by a glitch which is the fault of Ubisoft not the OP’s. So stop acting like its only his fault while the ban was wrong at first place, as last i suggest all of you to have some empathy before saying something to OP cause i am pretty sure all of you would cry in forums for hours, if same thing would happen to you ; ). Have a good day.

To the OP: Brother i suggest you message support again with a clear explanation of how your ban was because of a glitch and that it was not your fault or anything. And than wait 3-4 days patiently for a answer.
    Thanks bro, finally someone understands ill try my best to see if i could do something

Well, it's simple. You formerly ban-evaded, which is stamped to your records as a player in the game. Creating an alternate account won't make you a different person.
    Before they would lift the suspension, and even if you briefly or specifically explained what happened, they would also inspect your previous activities. That includes accounts you have made in the past. It is easier for them to know you have an alternate account when the multiple accounts you have created have one recovery email address. But that doesn't make it impossible for them if they aren't. That is what the previous forumers who have replied to you are saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by complete View Post
    It just make you guys look like morons. Secondly he clearly tries to explain us that he got banned by a glitch which is the fault of Ubisoft not the OP’s. So stop acting like its only his fault while the ban was wrong at first place, as last i suggest all of you to have some empathy before saying something to OP cause i am pretty sure all of you would cry in forums for hours, if same thing would happen to you ; ).
    Yes, he got banned via the Carnival glitch. But he also stated he used to ban-evade with his old account. Though it was in the past, it happened. I would say that this is just a game, but if it was that shallow, we wouldn't really be invested in it. I'd agree that we would be devastated knowing that we get banned but that depends on the person.

Well, you remember anan31312 and AinFahasort , who bought access from your bfg world [EMIBFG] and after 2 months(estimate), the access that we bought (which was perma) suddenly disappeared. I didnt really care since it was only 50 wls. But scamming is bad. Especially with a sweet talk. As a player, i wouldnt hope you to get unbanned, especially soon. And also we have paid our taxes.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    It's your fault for ban evading, which is illegal.
    And you couldn't just wait for there response, well.
    bAn eVaDiNg iS iLlEgAl

Wow, that takes smarts to say.
    What he did was not illegal, he simply got banned because the game thought he was ping spoofing (where you appear laggy so the game can't tell the difference between cheat or lag)