Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Scariest moment of your life? Could be anything, paranormal, accidents, etc...

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Megamilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    existential crisis
    Posts
    99

    Default Scariest moment of your life? Could be anything, paranormal, accidents, etc...

    Mine was when I almost got kidnapped, was stalked by this guy in a car while I was walking home. He was parked by a school and saw me and started slowly driving behind me as I walked. I ran for it and hid at the alleyway as soon as he passed by I booked it real quick and ran home, quickly got in and locked all the doors, ran upstairs to check out the window, my skin crawled in fear and had goosebumps when I saw the guy in the car make rounds around the area passing my house again and again searching for me wondering where I went. That was the most creepy part seeing him go round and round the house area searching for me.

    fresh out of f*cks forever

    -Megamilk


  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Devours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megamilk View Post
    Mine was when I almost got kidnapped, was stalked by this guy in a car while I was walking home. He was parked by a school and saw me and started slowly driving behind me as I walked. I ran for it and hid at the alleyway as soon as he passed by I booked it real quick and ran home, quickly got in and locked all the doors, ran upstairs to check out the window, my skin crawled in fear and had goosebumps when I saw the guy in the car make rounds around the area passing my house again and again searching for me wondering where I went. That was the most creepy part seeing him go round and round the house area searching for me.
    WOT you never told me this before *** -_-

    My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

    -IGN: Dvours


  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Tlaloc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    It's "Venezia" not Venice
    Posts
    2,731

    Default

    I don’t live a very interesting life, so not much has happened. Recently, I tried killing a fly that was annoying me, while it was on a window. I tried squishing it, but I applied a little too much force (windows are probably from the Stone Age) and it broke on my hand. I got a pretty deep cut, which scared me because there could’ve been glass inside me, which isn’t ideal. Luckily there wasn’t any glass inside of my hand, and the cut is almost completely healed up.

    ^cool art from hammerjelly^
    "personal info (SSID, Debit card, real name, etc) here."
    Steam, if you want.
    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

    IGN: Tlaloc1
    Level: 85
    250,000 gems / 1,000,000

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Nick_Furry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Die nibba
    Posts
    1,390

    Default

    That one time when I was doing the dishes and accidentally touched the soggy noodle in the sink.

    Scary stuff.
    セックス大好
    ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Stuck in Overwatch ._.
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    Got trauma when I'm home alone and more than 7 Lighthing strike my home. It was so scary and so fast i didnt even notice it. That day we the only house that doesnt have electric supply..

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Chopin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Timmies
    Posts
    503

    Default

    I was messing around on the roof of my house ( I used to do "parkour" ) and almost fell down the chimney.
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.


    I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chopin View Post
    I was messing around on the roof of my house ( I used to do "parkour" ) and almost fell down the chimney.
    Santa Claus is coming....to town!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Viju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,927

    Default

    I was like 3 years old back then, my father was feeding me grapes until I accidentally swallowed a whole grape so I was choking - everyone in the house was panicking, if it weren't for my mom who took the grape out of my throat - I may have be dead by then.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

    In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Devours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viju View Post
    I was like 3 years old back then, my father was feeding me grapes until I accidentally swallowed a whole grape so I was choking - everyone in the house was panicking, if it weren't for my mom who took the grape out of my throat - I may have be dead by then.
    holy... you just went from 0 to 100 reaaaal quick buddy.

    My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

    -IGN: Dvours


  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,717

    Default

    almost drown at the beach at some rocks where the current underneath the rock keeps pulling me down and no one can hear me shout for help since everyone's far away

    eventually climbed up myself while fighting agaisnt the current and latching on to those slippery rocks while not knowing how to swim back then
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Everywhere 'cept Anywhere
    Posts
    968

    Default

    That time I was in a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggg rollercoaster than was scary af
    The best guild, guild 'MATHS' needs YOU. Click to find out more!

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...=1#post4101200

    My instagram- bbbella2002. Go follow it. Now.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Devours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    That time I was in a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggg rollercoaster than was scary af
    thought you were gonna say you lost your calculator.

    My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

    -IGN: Dvours


  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard Megamilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    existential crisis
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    almost drown at the beach at some rocks where the current underneath the rock keeps pulling me down and no one can hear me shout for help since everyone's far away

    eventually climbed up myself while fighting agaisnt the current and latching on to those slippery rocks while not knowing how to swim back then
    Where was this??? pulau redang??? Omg cause I went snorkelling once and lemme tell you the waves are the most dangerous thing cause you can get swept away so easily like bye bye in a sec

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Chopin View Post
    I was messing around on the roof of my house ( I used to do "parkour" ) and almost fell down the chimney.
    Now you “ parkour “ in game and die.

    fresh out of f*cks forever

    -Megamilk


  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer FortuneKhaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    576

    Default

    I was riding and tricycle with my dad at my back and my sister inside it. I bumped into a motorcycle and the tricyle just tilted almost 90 degrees towards us. We just found ourselves lying on the road.
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megamilk View Post
    Where was this??? pulau redang??? Omg cause I went snorkelling once and lemme tell you the waves are the most dangerous thing cause you can get swept away so easily like bye bye in a sec
    Some random beach in Penang,prob opposite Spice Garden. And I went to some spot where there's nobody,I actually slip off the rock iirc
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    When I was lost on a city filled with many people. Good thing after a day I was found in the police station.

    I'll never forget that tragedy. I was 5 years old at that time too.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    Some random beach in Penang,prob opposite Spice Garden. And I went to some spot where there's nobody,I actually slip off the rock iirc
    Damn, I can imagine how hurtful it is when you slip in a rock.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Damn, I can imagine how hurtful it is when you slip in a rock.
    no,I was trynna sit on the rock with my legs in the sea but my butt kinda slip off and oopS
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    I once woke up and didn't find my asuna body pillow
    Almost had a heart attack
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I once woke up and didn't find my asuna body pillow
    Almost had a heart attack

    How to cure a heart attack,

    Anesthetic, anesthesia, scalpel, sponge, stit. Oh wait this is serious talk. I'm sorry.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •