Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 19

Thread: Scariest moment of your life? Could be anything, paranormal, accidents, etc...

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    existential crisis
    Posts
    113

    Default Scariest moment of your life? Could be anything, paranormal, accidents, etc...

    Mine was when I almost got kidnapped, was stalked by this guy in a car while I was walking home. He was parked by a school and saw me and started slowly driving behind me as I walked. I ran for it and hid at the alleyway as soon as he passed by I booked it real quick and ran home, quickly got in and locked all the doors, ran upstairs to check out the window, my skin crawled in fear and had goosebumps when I saw the guy in the car make rounds around the area passing my house again and again searching for me wondering where I went. That was the most creepy part seeing him go round and round the house area searching for me.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megamilk View Post
    Mine was when I almost got kidnapped, was stalked by this guy in a car while I was walking home. He was parked by a school and saw me and started slowly driving behind me as I walked. I ran for it and hid at the alleyway as soon as he passed by I booked it real quick and ran home, quickly got in and locked all the doors, ran upstairs to check out the window, my skin crawled in fear and had goosebumps when I saw the guy in the car make rounds around the area passing my house again and again searching for me wondering where I went. That was the most creepy part seeing him go round and round the house area searching for me.
    WOT you never told me this before *** -_-

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Tlaloc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    42.4347° N, 83.9850° W
    Posts
    2,889

    Default

    I don’t live a very interesting life, so not much has happened. Recently, I tried killing a fly that was annoying me, while it was on a window. I tried squishing it, but I applied a little too much force (windows are probably from the Stone Age) and it broke on my hand. I got a pretty deep cut, which scared me because there could’ve been glass inside me, which isn’t ideal. Luckily there wasn’t any glass inside of my hand, and the cut is almost completely healed up.

    IGN: Tlaloc1
    Level: 94 / 125
    900,000 gems / 1,000,000
    Steam
    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Nick_Furry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Die nibba
    Posts
    1,450

    Default

    That one time when I was doing the dishes and accidentally touched the soggy noodle in the sink.

    Scary stuff.
    セックス大好
    ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,491

    Default

    Got trauma when I'm home alone and more than 7 Lighthing strike my home. It was so scary and so fast i didnt even notice it. That day we the only house that doesnt have electric supply..

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Chopin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Timmies
    Posts
    574

    Default

    I was messing around on the roof of my house ( I used to do "parkour" ) and almost fell down the chimney.
    I aced the LSAT

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chopin View Post
    I was messing around on the roof of my house ( I used to do "parkour" ) and almost fell down the chimney.
    Santa Claus is coming....to town!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Viju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    5,033

    Default

    I was like 3 years old back then, my father was feeding me grapes until I accidentally swallowed a whole grape so I was choking - everyone in the house was panicking, if it weren't for my mom who took the grape out of my throat - I may have be dead by then.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

    In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viju View Post
    I was like 3 years old back then, my father was feeding me grapes until I accidentally swallowed a whole grape so I was choking - everyone in the house was panicking, if it weren't for my mom who took the grape out of my throat - I may have be dead by then.
    holy... you just went from 0 to 100 reaaaal quick buddy.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    almost drown at the beach at some rocks where the current underneath the rock keeps pulling me down and no one can hear me shout for help since everyone's far away

    eventually climbed up myself while fighting agaisnt the current and latching on to those slippery rocks while not knowing how to swim back then
    IGN : Liquify


  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,545

    Default

    That time I was in a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggg rollercoaster than was scary af
    Growtopian name- Kitty

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    That time I was in a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggg rollercoaster than was scary af
    thought you were gonna say you lost your calculator.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •