Thread: dedicate some time to major bug fixing

Default dedicate some time to major bug fixing

The following bugs have been going on far too long, they actually do need to be sorted out:

- Carnival auto ban in spiky survivor. This has gone one for just under 3 months unfixed leaving many banned. Not only does this add unnecessary strain to support but some players still haven't been unbanned.

- Space boots + plasma hair auto ban. This was fixed and then returned afaik.

- Malady abuse. You can keep a malady on a patient even after a successful surgery. this led to a massive rise in supply of blingin sets and as such mercy wings. Just remove the malady when the surgery starts and if the surgery is failed re-apply the mod (c: TK69/Nenkaai for idea).
    IGN: IamIM
    level: 111/125
    Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
    Discord - I_am_Im#6969
    Growtopia Discord:
    https://discord.io/growtopia

Master Sorcerer

Can confirm the space boots + plasma hair glitch is still there, I was autobanned by it today. Messaged support.

this shows ubisoft adds more content to the game but doesnt fix anything.
    ~IGN: Nanimator
    ~Joined Growtopia On 7-13-2015
    ~Discord: Nanimator#6408

https://youtu.be/ZPzsx3AdHpw

We have been figuring out how the plasma hair glitch occurs. I had interviewed many players who were experiencing this issue multiple times but for some reason whenever we test it the glitch does not happen or will happen in random occasions so we need more information about it otherwise we will not be able to pinpoint the cause of this bug.

Regarding the Carnival Hack issue I believe this is being dealt with by the team at the moment. Hopefully a fix will be out soon.

Also, moving this to the bug and glitch subforum.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    We have been figuring out how the plasma hair glitch occurs. I had interviewed many players who were experiencing this issue multiple times but for some reason whenever we test it the glitch does not happen or will happen in random occasions so we need more information about it otherwise we will not be able to pinpoint the cause of this bug.

Regarding the Carnival Hack issue I believe this is being dealt with by the team at the moment. Hopefully a fix will be out soon.

I was able to play with the hair and boots as much as I wanted last night and only got banned this morning when I logged on. If that helps.

Banned

Mi want free gems and items, nu remove Maladys.

Lemme try doing that space boots & plasma hair.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post

any word on the malady exploit?
    IGN: IamIM
    level: 111/125
    Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
    Discord - I_am_Im#6969
    Growtopia Discord:
    https://discord.io/growtopia

And still no fix for resolution issue for the iPad Pro.
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-and-12-9-inch

At least fix the malady stuff like why is it even possible in the first place
    Adding some chance mechanic only to end up being so easily abusable and not being cared about
    The solution is just above????
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

Knight

Default Please fix the plow... cant plant a few seeds without getting DC

With harvest week soon arriving, we really need the plow to work.. cant use it now because It causes dc.

Please fix this?

Cheers