Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You clearly superior of all humans on the earth if you answered this question correct

Question You clearly superior of all humans on the earth if you answered this question correct

One day you just found a old book in your doormat,you cleaned a bit and you see that book titles is how to make a time machine,first you dont believe it,but after 30 mins of reading you realize this is real thing and all studies of time machine proving its fake get upside down,but you dont want to someone abuse it,so you bulit your time machine with tons of materials that your friends give to you and finally,time machibe portal is now open and you just went to 5 years ago where the book is not given,you just thrown the book at the doormat for your elder self,and you realized he doing same,and a question floats in your head.

Where this cycle starts from? Where the book actually came from?

If you answer the question correctly,you clearly superior.

Is this a work of the organization?
    I must hurry before they solve the puzzle for world domination.

El Psy Congroo!
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

very IMportant goals:

1 Gayman fist [ 0/1 ]
    1 DL [ 56/100 ]
    Famouse people sign my board [ 0/1 ]
    LV 125 [ 21/100 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    One day you just found a old book in your doormat,you cleaned a bit and you see that book titles is how to make a time machine,first you dont believe it,but after 30 mins of reading you realize this is real thing and all studies of time machine proving its fake get upside down,but you dont want to someone abuse it,so you bulit your time machine with tons of materials that your friends give to you and finally,time machibe portal is now open and you just went to 5 years ago where the book is not given,you just thrown the book at the doormat for your elder self,and you realized he doing same,and a question floats in your head.

Where this cycle starts from? Where the book actually came from?

If you answer the question correctly,you clearly superior.
    My guess would be that it was placed there by another "time traveler"

Now to ruin your time travel dreams:
    There isn't a "cycle". Reality is simply a point in an imaginary timeline. So basically the past and the future don't exist. The only thing that exists in a physical sense is now. All mass, energy and information keeps going on with the present and leaves nothing behind.
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.

I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

Correct

Have I conquered the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Chopin View Post
    My guess would be that it was placed there by another "time traveler"

Now to ruin your time travel dreams:
    There isn't a "cycle". Reality is simply a point in an imaginary timeline. So basically the past and the future don't exist. The only thing that exists in a physical sense is now. All mass, energy and information keeps going on with the present and leaves nothing behind.
    Wow... that's deep...
    You never fail to amaze me with your vastly superior intelligence.

- - - Updated - - -

As for the original question,

It was placed there by no one and nothing. There is no possible way to answer the question as time travel into the past into the past is not possible, only into the future.
    In order to 'time travel' into the future you must slow down time relative to you.
    Travelling at the speed of light will cause time for you to move normally but the will move at a faster rate relative to the Homo sapiens on earth.

But even the word 'time' is but a mere word to quantify rates of change of quantities in material reality or in the conscious experience. We humans are pathetic. Why ponder on unanswerable questions to gain nothing but more questions.
    Humans have many flaws.
    Let's end them all.
    WHOS WITH ME!?!

Together we can end this world of miserable Homo sapiens that ask for answers which cannot be answered

jk lol pls don't ban me
    The best guild, guild 'MATHS' needs YOU. Click to find out more!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...=1#post4101200

My instagram- bbbella2002. Go follow it. Now.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Wow... that's deep...
    You never fail to amaze me with your vastly superior intelligence.

- - - Updated - - -

As for the original question,

It was placed there by no one and nothing. There is no possible way to answer the question as time travel into the past into the past is not possible, only into the future.
    In order to 'time travel' into the future you must slow down time relative to you.
    Travelling at the speed of light will cause time for you to move normally but the will move at a faster rate relative to the Homo sapiens on earth.

But even the word 'time' is but a mere word to quantify rates of change of quantities in material reality or in the conscious experience. We humans are pathetic. Why ponder on unanswerable questions to gain nothing but more questions.
    Humans have many flaws.
    Let's end them all.
    WHOS WITH ME!?!

Together we can end this world of miserable Homo sapiens that ask for answers which cannot be answered

jk lol pls don't ban me
    I'll add some proof for your answer if you don't mind.

a form of "time travel" into the future is possible even though travel to the past is not. The Theory of Relativity tells us that the local rate at which reality changes actually varies depending on the local energy density (expressed by curvature of space-time). The "now" doesn't have to change everywhere at the same underlying rate! That's a marvelously unintuitive fact that required extensive experimental evidence before it was widely accepted. But we know it's true -- for example your GPS requires corrections for this fact or it wouldn't work right. The clocks in the satellites advance at a slightly different rate than the clocks on Earth. The effect is minuscule, but it's measurable. Astronauts age at an infinitesimally slower rate while they're in space.

We can create a larger effect by increasing the energies/velocities. A clock on a rocket ship traveling near the speed of light will tick much slower than an identical clock on Earth. To a person on the rocket, apparent time passes normally, because their biological processes and perceptions slow down just as much as the clock. The underlying rate at which reality progresses/changes slows on the rocket ship relative to everyone back on Earth. So a person on the rocket can return to Earth and he will have aged less than the people who stayed at home -- he could end up younger than his twin who stayed behind! It appears as if he travelled into the future, without ever leaving the now. This is where conceptions of time as a line really fall apart, but conceptions of time as the local rate underlying an "ever-changing now" work perfectly. There is no unique "reference time." There are just relative differences in rates.

So the "forward rate of change" can vary, which lets you "travel to the future" in a sense by slowing down your own fundamental rate of change relative to everyone else's. But the local rate can never go negative. According to Relativity, the rate at which clocks advance slows as the clock approaches the speed of light (or infinite local energy) but it's impossible for anything with mass to actually reach the speed of light. Massless particles (such as photons) travel at the speed of light and do not "subjectively experience" the passing of any time at all -- to a photon, when it leaves a light source it instantaneously arrives at its destination. But there is no solution to the equations of Relativity that have speeds faster than light or time running in reverse for any type of mass/energy that we have observed. It's a "square root of a negative number" type mathematical construct with no physical interpretation. So it doesn't make any mathematical sense for the local rate to go in reverse.

This is good, because running time in reverse would undo changes that already occurred, and this introduces the potential for all sorts of nasty paradoxes. For example, if you get into a hypothetical time reversing machine and it reverses your local rate inside the machine, the first thing to happen will be "rewinding" you getting into the machine. So you'll never make it any further back than your state at the moment you entered. Reversing the local rate is fundamentally self-defeating and therefore could not result in time travel paradoxes even if it were possible.

Time is a difficult subject to understand, and our intuitive understanding of it very often does not match the physical reality that science has measured in the universe. Time travel to the past is a perfect example of how an inaccurate mental model of time results in logical problems. The proper solution is to change our conceptions of time away from the primitive concept of a continuum we travel along, and instead consider it as an expression of the underlying rate of change of the universe.

Thanks for the compliment but I'm nowhere near "intelligent" lol
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,

Hate to break that cycle of yours but as the person above said future and past don't exist at that point its basically energy and mass and light that are creating a reality for you to vision so in a nutshell you would be stuck in a certain time zone created by your delusionality until something breaks the cycle and your free of that loop hole
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

Smile

By "And you realized he doing same" Please explain it cleaaaaaaaarr and who that "he doing the same thing" person is? maybe his older self?

Well i can tell you three things tho, the one who gave him that book was non other than himself,

and the cycle and creation of the book/time machine started when he was very old, probably at a dying age, that was meant for his younger self

Quote Originally Posted by parsac View Post

By "And you realized he doing same" Please explain it cleaaaaaaaarr and who that "he doing the same thing" person is? maybe his older self?

Well i can tell you three things tho, the one who gave him that book was non other than himself,

and the cycle and creation of the book/time machine started when he was very old, probably at a dying age, that was meant for his younger self
    I think he means your past self also did the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Hate to break that cycle of yours but as the person above said future and past don't exist at that point its basically energy and mass and light that are creating a reality for you to vision so in a nutshell you would be stuck in a certain time zone created by your delusionality until something breaks the cycle and your free of that loop hole
    I don't quite agree on the "breaks the cycle and you're free of that loophole" part.
    IMO our experience of reality is a bunch of hallucinations we collectively agree on. Also, does the moon exist when no one is looking at it?
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,

Well I just watched a paradox video about that before and it makes my head boom again
    Do not destroy your own creation. Instead, fill it with dirt.

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    Well I just watched a paradox video about that before and it makes my head boom again
    Tbh it's not really that hard to understand but I get where you're coming from.
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,

Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    let me guess,ted ed?

Tbh it's not really that hard to understand but I get where you're coming from.
    I hate paradoxes sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    let me guess,ted ed?
    Yessssssss
    Do not destroy your own creation. Instead, fill it with dirt.

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

a form of "time travel" into the future is possible even though travel to the past is not. The Theory of Relativity tells us that the local rate at which reality changes actually varies depending on the local energy density (expressed by curvature of space-time). The "now" doesn't have to change everywhere at the same underlying rate! That's a marvelously unintuitive fact that required extensive experimental evidence before it was widely accepted. But we know it's true -- for example your GPS requires corrections for this fact or it wouldn't work right. The clocks in the satellites advance at a slightly different rate than the clocks on Earth. The effect is minuscule, but it's measurable. Astronauts age at an infinitesimally slower rate while they're in space.

We can create a larger effect by increasing the energies/velocities. A clock on a rocket ship traveling near the speed of light will tick much slower than an identical clock on Earth. To a person on the rocket, apparent time passes normally, because their biological processes and perceptions slow down just as much as the clock. The underlying rate at which reality progresses/changes slows on the rocket ship relative to everyone back on Earth. So a person on the rocket can return to Earth and he will have aged less than the people who stayed at home -- he could end up younger than his twin who stayed behind! It appears as if he travelled into the future, without ever leaving the now. This is where conceptions of time as a line really fall apart, but conceptions of time as the local rate underlying an "ever-changing now" work perfectly. There is no unique "reference time." There are just relative differences in rates.

So the "forward rate of change" can vary, which lets you "travel to the future" in a sense by slowing down your own fundamental rate of change relative to everyone else's. But the local rate can never go negative. According to Relativity, the rate at which clocks advance slows as the clock approaches the speed of light (or infinite local energy) but it's impossible for anything with mass to actually reach the speed of light. Massless particles (such as photons) travel at the speed of light and do not "subjectively experience" the passing of any time at all -- to a photon, when it leaves a light source it instantaneously arrives at its destination. But there is no solution to the equations of Relativity that have speeds faster than light or time running in reverse for any type of mass/energy that we have observed. It's a "square root of a negative number" type mathematical construct with no physical interpretation. So it doesn't make any mathematical sense for the local rate to go in reverse.

This is good, because running time in reverse would undo changes that already occurred, and this introduces the potential for all sorts of nasty paradoxes. For example, if you get into a hypothetical time reversing machine and it reverses your local rate inside the machine, the first thing to happen will be "rewinding" you getting into the machine. So you'll never make it any further back than your state at the moment you entered. Reversing the local rate is fundamentally self-defeating and therefore could not result in time travel paradoxes even if it were possible.

Time is a difficult subject to understand, and our intuitive understanding of it very often does not match the physical reality that science has measured in the universe. Time travel to the past is a perfect example of how an inaccurate mental model of time results in logical problems. The proper solution is to change our conceptions of time away from the primitive concept of a continuum we travel along, and instead consider it as an expression of the underlying rate of change of the universe.
    ~Ryan Charlye

I said I'd add some information but I didn't say where from.
    Did you actually think I wrote that lol
    I wouldn't do such a thing
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,

im not superior of all humans on the earth, im out

I said I'd add some information but I didn't say where from.
    Did you actually think I wrote that lol
    I wouldn't do such a thing
    Ok good. I knew you wouldn't give Ryan Charlye a hard time. Yey

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I edited my post to make sure Ryan doesn't feel sad. It was interesting to read. Kudos to him.

(I already knew all that stuff though, just couldn't be bothered typing it all out)

Ok good. I knew you wouldn't give Ryan Charlye a hard time. Yey

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I edited my post to make sure Ryan doesn't feel sad. It was interesting to reed. Kudos to him.

(I already knew all that stuff though, just couldn't be bothered typing it all out)
    Ryan needs friends
    Math haters exist and don't exist at the same time
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,

I'll post it in 4chan to get the answer in minute's time
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

Quote Originally Posted by FortuneKhaki View Post
    I'll post it in 4chan to get the answer in minute's time
    But 4chan is.....
    Nevermind
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,