Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vegan food

Default Listen.

Quote Originally Posted by houzteR View Post
    +1
    The game is incredibly racist to vegan people. This needs to stop. You do realise you literally punch cows when you obtain milk from them?
    Open your eyes, people. We may no longer torture the animals.
    Hello. May I ask, how is veganism, an act of not eating/drinking animal products, related in any way shape or form to racism, an entirely different thing, which is an act of discriminating someone for their RACE. Not their lifestyle, their RACE. If you do not believe me, here is the full definition of racism. "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior." You see that? "that one's own RACE is superior." I do not mean to be rude, but please learn what words mean before using them. Also, please emphasize on why I am wrong and why racism is related to veganism; would you please?

-Reelio

Banned

OH NO! The game has milk in it!!!

Everyone can't cater to your needs. Deal with it.

If you can't handle it and you are that sensitive to milk, you should probably not even play the game in the first place.

Default THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    OH NO! The game has milk in it!!!

Everyone can't cater to your needs. Deal with it.

If you can't handle it and you are that sensitive to milk, you should probably not even play the game in the first place.
    Thank you so much! I can't believe you ended an argument against people who don't know the definition of "racism" (i'm not saying that in a mean way).

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Reelio View Post
    Hello. May I ask, how is veganism, an act of not eating/drinking animal products, related in any way shape or form to racism, an entirely different thing, which is an act of discriminating someone for their RACE. Not their lifestyle, their RACE. If you do not believe me, here is the full definition of racism. "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior." You see that? "that one's own RACE is superior." I do not mean to be rude, but please learn what words mean before using them. Also, please emphasize on why I am wrong and why racism is related to veganism; would you please?

-Reelio
    R/WHOOOOOSH
    Growtopia is like drugs, even worse.
    IGN: Zeh
    Level: 100
    Instagram: @zeh_gt

Default OUCH

Quote Originally Posted by NotZeh View Post
    R/WHOOOOOSH
    GOD DAMMIT ARGH I DID RESEARCH FOR THAT NICE ONE