Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Startopia fan-game

  1. #1
    Knight HepnoGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    93

    Smile Startopia fan-game

    So, ever since i started doing startopia quest, Ive been in love with how it works, So i decided to make a game thats simmilar to the startopia quests, It wont just be exactly the same, bc thats breaking copyright and its just ripping of, Hopefully ill finish it soon , If annybody wants to get updates/betas for the game, DM me on discord HepnoGT#9549 , Thanks for reading this and have a nice day!

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard tent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    in a forest
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HepnoGT View Post
    So, ever since i started doing startopia quest, Ive been in love with how it works, So i decided to make a game thats simmilar to the startopia quests, It wont just be exactly the same, bc thats breaking copyright and its just ripping of, Hopefully ill finish it soon , If annybody wants to get updates/betas for the game, DM me on discord HepnoGT#9549 , Thanks for reading this and have a nice day!
    Uhh, good luck I guess, I don't know how you'd pull it off alone but good luck man.
    I spend a lot of time on the forums..

    Been playing Growtopia since mid 2013.

    Welcome to the multiverse.

  3. #3
    Knight HepnoGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tent View Post
    Uhh, good luck I guess, I don't know how you'd pull it off alone but good luck man.
    thank you

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Kranken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Change forum location bro
    Posts
    9,182

    Default

    startopia be cool

  5. #5
    Knight HepnoGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    startopia be cool
    yupppppppp

  6. #6
    Knight HepnoGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HepnoGT View Post
    So, ever since i started doing startopia quest, Ive been in love with how it works, So i decided to make a game thats simmilar to the startopia quests, It wont just be exactly the same, bc thats breaking copyright and its just ripping of, Hopefully ill finish it soon , If annybody wants to get updates/betas for the game, DM me on discord HepnoGT#9549 , Thanks for reading this and have a nice day!

    Hey everyone! I finished the art
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,300

    Default

    You could just play FTL: Faster Than Light, it's basically Startopia but better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  8. #8
    Knight HepnoGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    You could just play FTL: Faster Than Light, it's basically Startopia but better.
    well thanks for ruining my dreams

    Edit: Also i realized its really diffirent, i like startopia bc its kinda a text based game, so FTL isnt rlly the same :P
    Last edited by HepnoGT; 07-31-2019 at 06:39 AM.

  9. #9
    Knight HepnoGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    93

    Default

    are bumps a thing here? since i kinda want more people to see this, so if you can bump on this forum, then, bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Im gay.

    R.I.P Mose, You will be missed, you where such a great friend... i will forever mourn you....

  10. #10
    Knight HepnoGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HepnoGT View Post
    are bumps a thing here? since i kinda want more people to see this, so if you can bump on this forum, then, bump
    another bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Im gay.

    R.I.P Mose, You will be missed, you where such a great friend... i will forever mourn you....

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HepnoGT View Post
    well thanks for ruining my dreams

    Edit: Also i realized its really diffirent, i like startopia bc its kinda a text based game, so FTL isnt rlly the same :P
    A lot of FTL is text-based though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •