Thread: [UPDATE] Make new, noob, or poor players participate in Mutant Kitchen through this..

Default [UPDATE] Make new, noob, or poor players participate in Mutant Kitchen through this..

Concept: Noobs can participate using a Home Oven, a Food Grinder + a dirt world.

Mechanics: Let players grind up basic tier blocks (I will mention what later) to produce an ingredient. Those ingredients are untradable so that they will be forced to either trash it or cook it. Their ingredients can be cooked to create an ingredient for the recipe of Mutated Granule.
    Now the update itself:
    Tier 1
    Grind these items to produce an untradable ingredient:
    200 Dirt 1 Dirt Cube/1 Ground Dirt
    (can't think of name lul)
    200 Cave Background 1 Cave Cubes
    150 Rock 1 Rock Cubes
    150 Lava 1 Ground Lava
    I chose these basic blocks since noobs can just easily break their dirt world and cook something without spending a single penny for ingredients.

Cook these to create 'Inedible Mess I' Inedible Mess I,II,III, and IV are tradable but the recipe to make them is not.

It is so to avoid players from just supplying things without even trying to cook.

They can easily sell a couple of Inedible Mess I for wls to those people who are impatient, don't have time, or wants to get up to the ladder quicker.

Tier 2:
    200 Door 1 Broken Door
    200 Grass 1 Shredded Grass
    200 Wood Block 1 Wood Fragments
    150 Glass Pane 1 Shattered Glass Panes
    Noobs can easily splice these from scratch and make another new recipe. They can earn a few wls again for selling this.

Cook these to create 'Inedible Mess II'. Inedible Mess I,II,III, and IV are tradable but the recipe to make them is not.

Tier 3:
    150 Mushroom 1 Chopped Mushrooms
    200 Bricks 1Brick Dust
    100 Wooden Platform 1 Wooden Platform Fragments
    150 Rock Background 1 Broken Rock Background
    I specifically chosen these blocks because they are easy to splice and the recipe to splice them are pretty easy to get or make.

Cook these to create 'Inedible Mess III'. Inedible Mess I,II,III, and IV are tradable but the recipe to make them is not.

Tier 4:
    100 Brown Blocks 1 Brown Block Cubes
    100 Black Block 1 Black Block Cubes
    80 Grey Black Block 1 Grey Block Cubes
    100 Red Block 1 Red Block Cubes
    These colored blocks are familliar with new players and they can easily make it.

Cook these to create 'Inedible Mess IV'. Inedible Mess I,II,III, and IV are tradable but the recipe to make them is not.

Cook 'Inedible Mess I,II,III, and IV' to make a Mutant Granule.

You can mix Mutant Granule + Rainbow Block + Homeopathic medicine to make it a Magic Granule. I used homeopathic medicine cuz it's like you are curing the mutation and I don't know any use for homeo and rainbow block for like a magic effect and also make the Magic Granule rainbow colored.

Mutant Granule can now then be mixed in a laboratory for new Mutant Chef Clothes.
    Example:
    3 Mutant Granule + 1 Butcher Knife + 100 Mac n Cheese Star BLOCK = Mutant Chef's Knife
    3 Mutant Granule + 1 Chef's Cap + 100 Mac n Cheese Star BLOCK = Mutant Chef's Hairnet
    3 Mutant Granule + 1 Chef's Uniform + 100 Mac n Cheese Star BLOCK = Mutant Chef's Uniform
    3 Mutant Granule + 1 Chef's Pants + 100 Mac n Cheese Star BLOCK = Mutant Chef's Jeans
    3 Mutant Granule + 1 Meaty Apron + 100 Mac n Cheese Star BLOCK = Mutant Chef's Apron

(Recipe can be discussed and re-balanced)

You can cure the mutation of these new Mutant Chef Clothing to make Chef Clothings by mixing them in a laboratory.
    Example:
    3 Magic Granule + Silk Bolt - Black (for a fancy handle) + Mutant Chef's Knife = Chef's Knife.
    3 Magic Granule + 200 Fishnet Stockings (for an OP net) + Mutant Chef's Hairnet = Chef's Hairnet
    3 Magic Granule + 3 Silk Bolt - White (for a comfy)White Bolt + Mutant Chef's Uniform = Chef's Uniform
    3 Magic Granule + 200 Scrub Pants (can't think of a recipe) + Mutant Chef's Jeans= Chef's Jeans
    3 Magic Granule + 200 Disgusting Mess (to test if it is a legend apron ) + Mutant Chef's Apron = Chef's Apron

(Recipe can be discussed and re-balanced)

Now for a real Chef goal, you have to wear all the non-mutated Chef's Clothing to get the untradable Master Chef's Apron (cosmetic, must be badass) and an untradable Chef's Handy Refrigerator which compiles all the ingredients inside it to save backpack space. You also need to cook 2500 meals. All the clothing will be consumed after wearing the full set.
    You need to cook 5k 95% meals to get a Chef in your name.
    (I just copied the Angel of Mercy Wing concept cuz it's really cool)

Another feature we can add is Chef's Stars. A player can gain a Chef Star for every 1,000 95% Meals he cooks. Each star will automatically increase your quality for 1% and you can have maximum of 5% which is 5 stars (5k 95% meals). I don't know the math for the quality, but if this is too OP, they can just disregard this or nerf it.

I made it this way so that there is a distuingishing line that separates the Real Chef from the not.
    (can still be rebalanced to make it not too easy and not too impossible)

Also, we can add a new item that costs around 10-15 wls to make and it can replace any ingredient when you cook, except recipes from roles.

It works like, let's say you are cooking Berry Crepes and you don't have an egg:
    Just put
    Flour
    The Item I said
    Milk
    Blueberry
    It will replace the missing ingredient. I want it because not all of the ingredients are easy to get all year round.

[NEW PACK IN THE GEMS STORE YAY]
    Chef's Pack
    Includes 1 Home Oven, Food Grinder, a RARE Chef's Timer, and an Ez cook oven.
    Costs 10k Gems
    Chef's Timer - punch to start/pause timer, walk on it to reset the timer.

The process may seem to be repetitive, but that is also the case in surgery right?

Please help me with the maths on ingredients, that is a very crucial part.
    IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

Inb4 wrong subforum
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

Master Sorcerer

in2say wrong subforum
    This whole account is one giant post.

Lesser Wizard

very cool update totally not a suggestion
    but still a pretty neat suggestion
    hi im snow how you doin?

+1
    the pack should be 20k imo
    Ign: TheCrunchGoes
    (ItzEaglet)
    Main: EagsWorld

Discord: wallop#1435

Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as

Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    noodle dragon
    Profile Pic by ME !

I have no self worth~

Pretty cool,would be so hard to realize it but maybe someday they will going to make it.
    A "Chef" name beside my name would be cool too.
    But im thinking something like "Lt.(Leutnant)/Gen.(General)/Cpt.(Captain)" so my name will be "Lt. Kihiro"
    IGN : Kihiro
    Cheap Bountiful item block/seed/root at BountifulShop \(^_^)/

Goal :
    -Have fun in game : 6/10

grinder with 10k gem? Is it really 5wls now days? But other than this, i love the idea!!!! Always when we could make something for noobs, i'm totally in. They need fun stuff too, so they get more addicted and want really start earn and achieve more stuff in gt, cause without new players, this game will die sooner.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    +1
    the pack should be 20k imo
    Hmmmmm, imo the pack should be around 10k so that new players can afford it hehe.

Could be still discussed though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AntiScamV View Post
    Pretty cool,would be so hard to realize it but maybe someday they will going to make it.
    But im thinking something like "Lt.(Leutnant)/Gen.(General)/Cpt.(Captain)" so my name will be "Lt. Kihiro"
    Sounds coooool. But yea, I just hope they get a lot of ideas from this update suggestion. They should make more events that 0 world lock players can participate in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    grinder with 10k gem? Is it really 5wls now days? But other than this, i love the idea!!!! Always when we could make something for noobs, i'm totally in. They need fun stuff too, so they get more addicted and want really start earn and achieve more stuff in gt, cause without new players, this game will die sooner.
    Yea grinder can be made with 10 m chem 10g and 10 synthetic. M chem is around 2-3 wls and you can just make synthetic easily from excess chems from ur stat.

Yea it kinda feels boring because in order for me to enjoy events with my friends (they aren't rich) we need to burn a lot of wls. With this we can just mess around without putting up a lot of capital but still earn a decent amount of world locks.

Breed new players!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eutimio View Post
    Hmmmmm, imo the pack should be around 10k so that new players can afford it hehe.
    There is worlds with public grinder, so it is not a problem for real. So noob needs really only oven. Maybe put oven in pack and some other rlly cheap stuff and make price super low, so real noob can actually buy it. For some even 10k feels too big.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AntiScamV View Post
    Wowowo dont think about other prefixes they are 11 ingame right now so your name is long enought with those,

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    There is worlds with public grinder, so it is not a problem for real. So noob needs really only oven. Maybe put oven in pack and some other rlly cheap stuff and make price super low, so real noob can actually buy it. For some even 10k feels too big.
    Maybe make the pack 5k gems but remove the grinder.

Then 1 Home Oven, a stop watch, and a mutant cookbook (based on oldsock's cookbook suggestion)? It will show the recipe and time for the inedible mess I II III IV. So that noobs will know exactly what to do, cuz most of them don't even want to bother searching outside of Growtopia.

This is epic.
    +1 from me.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

Are this thread should be in suggestion sub-forum? Btw i like this idea. But people can buy the ingredient's seed from ssp shop instead from noobs (except the tier 1).
    Son Of A Cussing Cuss Word!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Inb4 wrong subforum
    Yes, this thread should be in the suggestion. Don't call my name next time

Interesting. Worth looking into.

Moving to suggestions subforum.

Lesser Wizard

You definitely put effort into this suggestion, and it has long term goals which is super cool.
    There are only 2 things that i dont like: The Untradeable Cooking Items and the fact that the new packs costs 10k gems eventho it has so much good loot in it. 15k gems would be more balanced.