Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: How to quickly get fossils?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard DracoTDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    268

    Default How to quickly get fossils?

    What is the best way to get fossils? I don't have any worlds that could become very popular as my main world doesn't sell anything or isn't anything right now other than a hangout space, and I don't run any popular worlds like a BFG. I've tried SBing but no one ever stays in the world to make it a popular world. Are there any better ways to get fossil rocks? I've also tried finding sellers for fossil rocks but I can't really. I'd like to get polished fossils for cheap.
    IGN: dracotdragon
    Twitter: @dracotdragon (where I'm most active )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QiBJ5assm4
    The BiteLordist Forums! Create an account here!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,458

    Default

    maybe do some minigames, a sacrifice of wls or some items is good.
    maybe an item every round and a wl in the final?

    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    wow I've just been dragged into a cult

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Castle on the hill
    Posts
    276

    Default

    A giveaway, a cheap shop, or a free BFG.
    GrowID: BuzzDay
    19 | Part-time guitarist, part-time engineering student.

    Reach Role Level 10 (0/6)
    Get 10 WOTDs (0/10)

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Warfreak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,446

    Default

    the best thing is nothing
    even u have #1 today #1 yesterday honors world u will not get more than 10 fossils per day
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    Prepare For Harvest Festival

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DracoTDragon View Post
    What is the best way to get fossils? I don't have any worlds that could become very popular as my main world doesn't sell anything or isn't anything right now other than a hangout space, and I don't run any popular worlds like a BFG. I've tried SBing but no one ever stays in the world to make it a popular world. Are there any better ways to get fossil rocks? I've also tried finding sellers for fossil rocks but I can't really. I'd like to get polished fossils for cheap.
    Do spleef, fashion show, parkours, vend shop and stuff that will lead to many people
    IGN : Hugogamer709
    Level : 50
    World : HUGOGAMER709

    Goals :
    1.Own a magplant farm : [X]
    2.Own a blue gem lock : [X]
    3.Own a focus eyes : [X]
    https://discord.gg/FZcRY7g

  6. #6

    Default How to quickly get fossils

    First, set up a world pretty much made of rocks. The best kinds of worlds for this subject are: BFGs, free XP worlds, vending machine worlds, and so on and so forth. Second, try to get your hands on a megaphone, or at least 40k gems, then super-broadcast an HONEST message. Broadcasting a dishonest message, eg; "10 DL giveaway! OMG!" when, in-fact, you're only giving away 10 WLs, will just get people to take the small prize and leave. Finally, always be active! The more active you are, the more people come. I also don't know why this works, but give it a shot! It really, really helps out!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,643

    Default

    Show your location to your friends and guildmates. Not much of a help, but you can get fossils when they visit you while you are doing your activities in your main world., albeit very very few of them.
    ~~~~SixFace

    [6] ~ IGN: SixFace ~ [6]
    [6] ~ Discord: SixFace#8654 ~ [6]

    "Part of the journey is the end, hence end it the way you started.."

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SixFace View Post
    Show your location to your friends and guildmates. Not much of a help, but you can get fossils when they visit you while you are doing your activities in your main world., albeit very very few of them.
    oh right, its kinda effective too lol. their friends will enter ur world too then soon your world would randomly get 8~16 people, even if it has signal jammer lol ( hAppEnD tO me)

    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    wow I've just been dragged into a cult

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard SnowyFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Just afk and be lucky.

    You only need at least 1 person in a world to allow fossils to spawn.
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard DracoTDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reelio View Post
    First, set up a world pretty much made of rocks. The best kinds of worlds for this subject are: BFGs, free XP worlds, vending machine worlds, and so on and so forth. Second, try to get your hands on a megaphone, or at least 40k gems, then super-broadcast an HONEST message. Broadcasting a dishonest message, eg; "10 DL giveaway! OMG!" when, in-fact, you're only giving away 10 WLs, will just get people to take the small prize and leave. Finally, always be active! The more active you are, the more people come. I also don't know why this works, but give it a shot! It really, really helps out!
    This is some really good advice, but I'm not sure if it's a good investment for me to get stuff for SBs. I'm low on WLs right now, I'm saving my growtokens for now, and I've been spending gems on certain packs that are a better investment for me. Thanks for the advice though! I'll see how well I can take it

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SixFace View Post
    Show your location to your friends and guildmates. Not much of a help, but you can get fossils when they visit you while you are doing your activities in your main world., albeit very very few of them.
    Oof, I have my location hidden to friends and guildmates because they tend to show up when I don't want them around and just bother me for a while LOL. I may turn it back on though, we'll see.
    IGN: dracotdragon
    Twitter: @dracotdragon (where I'm most active )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QiBJ5assm4
    The BiteLordist Forums! Create an account here!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •