Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [FIXED] Plow Glitch Update

Quote Originally Posted by sNx View Post
    I believe the issue is not Plow. There is some issue with server side which triggered by plow. Thats why its solved before and now it happens again. They never solved plow issue because there was nothing wrong with plow. Its just my assumption as a software developer and could be wrong but I think the issue is amount of request sending by plow. As we all know plow try to plant seed too often so I believe there is some security protocol etc. that prohibit us sending too much request and cause us to be disconnected. I can't be sure without actually testing the server side and I might be wrong but I feel its more likely.
    don't care what is the issue, but plow costed 2dl each and i have 2 so my acc and alt acc can plant together. Now i have 2 plow what are waste of my wls, cause they doesn't work. This will affect plow price too if no fix, so they actually need fix this fast.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    don't care what is the issue, but plow costed 2dl each and i have 2 so my acc and alt acc can plant together. Now i have 2 plow what are waste of my wls, cause they doesn't work. This will affect plow price too if no fix, so they actually need fix this fast.
    I wish they can fix it but like I said before I don't even think they are aware of this. I am in a similar situation. My farms are auto as well and I don't farm until they fix it. Btw. if I remember correctly Plow prices already dropped around 1 dl.

still not fixed
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    Prepare For Harvest Festival

I wish they can fix it but like I said before I don't even think they are aware of this. I am in a similar situation. My farms are auto as well and I don't farm until they fix it. Btw. if I remember correctly Plow prices already dropped around 1 dl.
    Yeah, my friend just told he bought 96wl fp. Still its almost 2dl useless items

I happened to experience this too, first i thought it was my internet problem then i tried using my phone's hotspot and connected it to my pc and ofc it still didn't work. But then, i used my phone to log on my account and tried it again, it was working fine. hmm?

I am really tired of waiting something might never be solved. We don't even get an explanation. Looks I am gonna take a break.

I am really tired of waiting something might never be solved. We don't even get an explanation. Looks I am gonna take a break.
    Yep.. i stopped farming too, completely and if this continue too long, then it start affect my whole game, cause no more gems for me, while farming is my only profit method. But well, at least i have now time to do much other stuff than play gt, so maybe these glitches are good.

Yep.. i stopped farming too, completely and if this continue too long, then it start affect my whole game, cause no more gems for me, while farming is my only profit method. But well, at least i have now time to do much other stuff than play gt, so maybe these glitches are good.
    Its totally good for me as well because I will use my time for something more useful and fun. Lately I was feeling like a robot.

still not fixed

Not Fixed... and now.... server is crash.... how dare?......

Dharz

devs didnt care

Growtopia Time 03:00 Still not fixed. And its interesting but now its worse than before Looks like it keeps getting worse and worse.

Growtopia Time 03:00 Still not fixed. And its interesting but now its worse than before Looks like it keeps getting worse and worse.
    Yea it went worse right after i made this thread. So my 300-400 seeds become 5-30 seeds. Think planting 2660 seeds per farm, if dc after every 10-30! If i plant all manually, then my social time get shorter. I use auto plant and harvest with alt so i have time to hang out with ppl, but if i start do planting manually, then less social time.

Yea it went worse right after i made this thread. So my 300-400 seeds become 5-30 seeds. Think planting 2660 seeds per farm, if dc after every 10-30! If i plant all manually, then my social time get shorter. I use auto plant and harvest with alt so i have time to hang out with ppl, but if i start do planting manually, then less social time.
    You are absolutely right about that! As a farmer we already have so few time to socialize and now we have lesser time for it. I know issues happen and take time to be fixed and I am okey with that. But do the developers even know the issue. I don't want the wait for unknowns. I just want to know that devs know about it and work on it..

Still not fixed lel

I always wonder what they fix when they apply fixing pacthes

is the dev even know this problem? its almost 3 days already.. and still not fixed. i start to feel like devs dont care about farmer, since they think all of farmer are autofarmer..

Bump
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

guess what?

ITS NOT FIXED WHAT A SURPRISE

still dont fixed, i got many farm to do.. i got upcoming giveaway, and i cant even farm.. -_-"
    INDONESIAN PLAYER

Check Out My YOUTUBE CHANNEL

JURNAL SI GENDUT