Thread: how many trees can fit into a all full plat world on growtopia

Lesser Wizard

Default how many trees can fit into a all full plat world on growtopia

Title says it all
    The way you get hacked is when you download a so called hacking tool from a YouTube video the app you download has a keylogger. Also the free gems and mod applications are all fake and Ubisoft won't ask for your password.

IGN:TyyppiPlays

Lets think...(This calculation refers to the most amount of trees that can be planted in a full plat world.)

The size of useable area in a world is 54×100, thats 5400 blocks, however, we will need some space for the Entrance, it will be minimum of 2 blocks(if we will put house entrance/port/etc, and dm on the corner+world lock above the white door).
    So, we know the plat taking half of the space(we got 5398 space after building the entrance), we will left with 2699 space of trees.

Anyway, you have to know that each world has its design, of course you can also plant on the world lock, and then it will be 2700, anyway, I guess the average will be 2600.
    General Information:
    IGN: MrLiav
    Playing since: 07/16/2014
    Level: [50/125]

recommended thread:
    Ghost buster service

Quote Originally Posted by Liav11122 View Post
    Lets think...(This calculation refers to the most amount of trees that can be planted in a full plat world.)

The size of useable area in a world is 54×100, thats 5400 blocks, however, we will need some space for the Entrance, it will be minimum of 2 blocks(if we will put house entrance/port/etc, and dm on the corner+world lock above the white door).
    So, we know the plat taking half of the space(we got 5398 space after building the entrance), we will left with 2699 space of trees.

Anyway, you have to know that each world has its design, of course you can also plant on the world lock, and then it will be 2700, anyway, I guess the average will be 2600.
    2698 i guess (minus 1 for white door, 1 for hse entrance)

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    2698 i guess (minus 1 for white door, 1 for hse entrance)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liav11122 View Post

Gonna need multiple farms

Thank you guys anyway
    The way you get hacked is when you download a so called hacking tool from a YouTube video the app you download has a keylogger. Also the free gems and mod applications are all fake and Ubisoft won't ask for your password.

IGN:TyyppiPlays