Thread: IOTMs Returning?!

Default IOTMs Returning?!

Recently NekoRei created a post confirming the return of IOTMs in the console version of the game (See here).
    The first item to be released is the Zephyr Helmet (The Winged helmet that grants the ability to double jump).

If you remember back at the start of 2018, the item that came after the helmet was the rayman's fist. If the IOTMs are going to be released in order then this suggests the return of the Rayman's fist in just over a month, followed by the Magplant.

I have mixed opinions about the return of these items. On one hand they are extremely useful and are vital for any serious farmer. On the other they encouraged the drastic change in the pricing of many farmables and gem items (which was both good and bad).
    Howdy

I believe that they stated that these items were a mistake on their part and that they shouldn't have released OP Items such as these as an IOTM.

Now the questions is, are they gonna learn from their mistakes? Or let the economy in the consoles burn slowly? Or rather make similar items to those two that is permanently available in the shop. I could understand the reason behind players wanting the release on consoles as raymans and mags are very useful but would it be a good idea to release them especially as an IOTM? For me, it's a no.

Why did they start from Zephyr's Helm, what about the IOTM's which were released before Zephyr's Helm?
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Why did they start from Zephyr's Helm, what about the IOTM's which were released before Zephyr's Helm?
    The “useful” ones are mainly after the Zephyr Helm, like the rayman, magplant, etc.
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    The “useful” ones are mainly after the Zephyr Helm, like the rayman, magplant, etc.
    What about; Speed Medallion, Royal Lock, Diamond Horn, and Zraei's Dragoscarf?
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    What about; Speed Medallion, Royal Lock, Diamond Horn, and Zraei's Dragoscarf?
    I think they'll return useful items as well except some like Royal Lock, Rayman, Magplant. They still might add them into game, but I'm sure it won't be introduced as IOTM.
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums

Quote Originally Posted by Phemus View Post
    I think they'll return useful items as well except some like Royal Lock, Rayman, Magplant. They still might add them into game, but I'm sure it won't be introduced as IOTM.
    I wouldn't like to see the royal lock, it would cause too much chaos of people silencing their worlds.
    Howdy