Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Guild-Dirt recruiting!

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight FreSwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    50

    Default Guild-Dirt recruiting!

    Malwares guild Dirt need members! Msg Fre05 or Malware in game or respond to this post!

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard tent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    in a forest
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreSwe View Post
    Malwares guild Dirt need members! Msg Fre05 or Malware in game or respond to this post!
    I mean all I do is farm, plus I have a cool name thanks
    I spend a lot of time on the forums..

    Been playing Growtopia since mid 2013.

    Welcome to the multiverse.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Stupido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Does guild still need members?
    I'm not a hardcore farmer, and i can't do startopia and surgery, anything else is fine ;P (but hey..i'm active..)
    Tell meh if i can join
    Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫


    Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

    Stupidity has no limits

    Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

  4. #4
    Lesser Knight FreSwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    50

    Default YEs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stupido View Post
    Does guild still need members?
    I'm not a hardcore farmer, and i can't do startopia and surgery, anything else is fine ;P (but hey..i'm active..)
    Tell meh if i can join
    Sure, Just msg Fre05 or post in Fre05 your name!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by tent View Post
    I mean all I do is farm, plus I have a cool name thanks
    Sure! msg Fre05 in game or post in Fre05!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    901

    Default

    I’ll be there
    Get to Know me!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-myself-known

    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    (After Harvest Fest)

    CHEAP SURG TOOLS IN LOPYSURG

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •