Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Bring it back!

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Closing thread due to <No-Ones-Responding>

    < Pay €999,999 to re-Open thread >

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer NotTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    In my room, Multitasking.
    Posts
    3,064

    Default

    The old theme belongs to RT Soft forums.
    I don't think it is good to bring back the old theme.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

    Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer Astigmatisme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    h
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Old forums theme, you hurt me
    You've broken the site
    And now you leave me

    Old forums theme, can't you see?
    Bring it back, bring it back
    Don't take it away from here
    Because you don't know
    What it means to me

    Old forums theme, don't leave me
    You've side in my soul
    (All my love)
    You now desert me

    Old forums theme, can't you see?
    (Please bring it back)
    Bring it back, bring it back
    Don't take it away from me
    Because you don't know
    What it means to me

    You will remember
    When GT's blown over
    And everything's all by the way
    When I grow older
    I will be there at your site
    To remind you how I still miss you
    I still miss you

    Back, hurry back
    Please, bring it back home to me
    Because you don't know
    What it means to me
    h

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer walkstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    United States of Prussia
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    yes please, it reminded me of Matt Laurence
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

  5. #25
    Lesser Wizard Azurada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locked View Post
    The old theme belongs to RT Soft forums.
    I don't think it is good to bring back the old theme.
    Actually, it's a default forum theme and not owned by RTsoft.
    Administrator/s of a forum can alter/edit what themes can be available for members to use. The default theme – depending on the forum host being used – can be disabled if they want a custom-made theme as their default. Alternatively, they don't need to disable the default theme to set a main one for the forum. I have been a moderator in a forum before and we've actually talked about this.
    But on-topic, I do want the old theme back. Even though it's a default asset theme. They can also have a dark/light/black version as other theme options, too.

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locked View Post
    The old theme belongs to RT Soft forums.
    I don't think it is good to bring back the old theme.
    They can give us an option to select the theme, why not?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    Old forums theme, you hurt me
    You've broken the site
    And now you leave me

    Old forums theme, can't you see?
    Bring it back, bring it back
    Don't take it away from here
    Because you don't know
    What it means to me

    Old forums theme, don't leave me
    You've side in my soul
    (All my love)
    You now desert me

    Old forums theme, can't you see?
    (Please bring it back)
    Bring it back, bring it back
    Don't take it away from me
    Because you don't know
    What it means to me

    You will remember
    When GT's blown over
    And everything's all by the way
    When I grow older
    I will be there at your site
    To remind you how I still miss you
    I still miss you

    Back, hurry back
    Please, bring it back home to me
    Because you don't know
    What it means to me
    Tears, tears, tears.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    Actually, it's a default forum theme and not owned by RTsoft.
    Administrator/s of a forum can alter/edit what themes can be available for members to use. The default theme – depending on the forum host being used – can be disabled if they want a custom-made theme as their default. Alternatively, they don't need to disable the default theme to set a main one for the forum. I have been a moderator in a forum before and we've actually talked about this.
    But on-topic, I do want the old theme back. Even though it's a default asset theme. They can also have a dark/light/black version as other theme options, too.
    Yeah, we do all miss the old theme.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    I just want dark theme but they refuse to do so
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer NotTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    In my room, Multitasking.
    Posts
    3,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    Actually, it's a default forum theme and not owned by RTsoft.
    Administrator/s of a forum can alter/edit what themes can be available for members to use. The default theme – depending on the forum host being used – can be disabled if they want a custom-made theme as their default. Alternatively, they don't need to disable the default theme to set a main one for the forum. I have been a moderator in a forum before and we've actually talked about this.
    But on-topic, I do want the old theme back. Even though it's a default asset theme. They can also have a dark/light/black version as other theme options, too.
    Ah...
    I see...
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

    Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,748

    Default

    BumpyLerasco!
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  10. #30
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    yes please, it reminded me of Matt Laurence
    you are bad man

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer walkstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    United States of Prussia
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Union View Post
    you are bad man
    Oh look, come back from the dead
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •