Thread: New ideas for PAW event

Default New ideas for PAW event

-Recently, almost everyone is freaking crazy about kpop so today Im going to present my ideas on this theme.
    ~Kpop items:
    Kpop-Curly pompadour cut: This hair is sexy curly and brown.
    Kpop-Light stick: This hand item which is really bright when you hold it.Moreover, it also has an effect when you punch people,they will do /clap or /cheer.
    Kpop-Hoodie robe and six packs: This is cloth item which has hoodie and shows the belly part.It has amazing effect when you jump or walk, the robe will be blown
    like Nightking cape.
    Kpop-Fashionable kitty mask:It is face item which has tiny kitty on it.
    New food-kimchi: You can make from cooking with the home oven.The effect is getting 10% chance of getting double prize from surgery.
    New command-/clap: when you do /clap, you will move up quickly and strike the palms together.
    --Sorry for not having images but I hope you like and choose my ideas for the PAW event. And I will give more ideas about the PAW.Thank you!!

something wrong i have posted a new thread one and it's gone!!What happened!!

i hope this is a joke (i dont like kpop no roast)

Banned

Too late. They can't make new items in 3 days.
    PAW is coming soon my friends!

Oh god no KPop items please.
    Literally no one can understand Korean
    I aced the LSAT

Quote Originally Posted by Furiouson View Post
    -Recently, almost everyone is freaking crazy about kpop so today Im going to present my ideas on this theme.
    ~Kpop items:
    Kpop-Curly pompadour cut: This hair is sexy curly and brown.
    Kpop-Light stick: This hand item which is really bright when you hold it.Moreover, it also has an effect when you punch people,they will do /clap or /cheer.
    Kpop-Hoodie robe and six packs: This is cloth item which has hoodie and shows the belly part.It has amazing effect when you jump or walk, the robe will be blown
    like Nightking cape.
    Kpop-Fashionable kitty mask:It is face item which has tiny kitty on it.
    New food-kimchi: You can make from cooking with the home oven.The effect is getting 10% chance of getting double prize from surgery.
    New command-/clap: when you do /clap, you will move up quickly and strike the palms together.
    --Sorry for not having images but I hope you like and choose my ideas for the PAW event. And I will give more ideas about the PAW.Thank you!!
    Kpop fans , oppaaaaaaaaa
    #MALAYSIABOLEH