Thread: A bunch of features!

Default A bunch of features!

1:

Starter pack!
    Basicly, for 500 gems, new players (level 15 or less) Can buy the pack, allthough you can only get this pack once
    It should include

- A world lock (hence why you can only buy it once)
    - Ripper Wings
    - A pickaxe
    - Mabye some blocks

2:

Red focused eyes
    This has been my dream item ever since 2016, its littarley red focused eyes

3:
    Red gem lock

Players are getting richer and richer, prob about 600 players have 10+ blue gem locks, my idea is that with 10 blue gem locks you can make a red one! this will also make the fact that its called a blue gem lock and not gem lock

4:
    Phoenix essance

When you wear phoenix wings its a random chance that every hour or so a phoenix essance drops, use 200 to make a phoenix ball (im gonna be using the pheonix ball in other ideas

5:
    Flamin devil wings

Phoenix wings but they are in the shape of devils, i think it would look pretty cool

I also think the way to make it is: Devil wings, Phoenix ball (idea 5), any phoenix item

6:
    Flamin angel wings

In summerfest, if you combine any phoenix item, golden angel wings, and 200 phoenix balls you make it

Dont forget this is just my opinion and if you dont like my ideas its ok, i just thought this would be cool if it existed

This also took me an hour to make so i would appreciate it if this got some attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Im gay.

R.I.P Mose, You will be missed, you where such a great friend... i will forever mourn you....

Name:  20190801_162607.png
Views: 57
Size:  75.3 KB
    red gem lock
    ign: supercroc i sometimes use my alts

MY GOALS
    be a nub COMPLETED
    be a dirt COMPLETED
    be a sad person COMPLETED
    A QUOTE
    me nub is no bad~ supercroc
    WATCH MY VIDEO
    https://youtu.be/fAYdFFuyYek

Quote Originally Posted by supercroc View Post
    Name:  20190801_162607.png
Views: 57
Size:  75.3 KB
    red gem lock
    wow thats cool, a bit to large border tho :P
    Im gay.

R.I.P Mose, You will be missed, you where such a great friend... i will forever mourn you....

Banned

+1 mi just want the new stuff.

There is already spammers who farm level 29 accounts so they can spam without human test. You would give 1wl for 500gem for them? Bad idea, sadly.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Quote Originally Posted by HepnoGT View Post
    Red focused eyes
    Burning eyes is close enough.

Red gem lock

with 10 blue gem locks you can make a red one! this will also make the fact that its called a blue gem lock and not gem lock
    It would make more sence if it was 100 bgls, but not many people have that much, let alone people needing to trade more than 100 bgl in one single trade. There isn't much of a practical use for this yet.

Phoenix essance

When you wear phoenix wings its a random chance that every hour or so a phoenix essance drops
    I would make so you can wear any phoenix item to get the essance. Maybe if you wear more pheonix items then you get a higher chance of getting essence.

Phoenix wings but they are in the shape of devils, i think it would look pretty cool
    This would just look like Draconic wings.
    ign on pc: WizardPro
    ign on switch/xbox: Wizard_

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    There is already spammers who farm level 29 accounts so they can spam without human test. You would give 1wl for 500gem for them? Bad idea, sadly.
    i guess, mabye make it 2k gems or something

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard123 View Post
    Burning eyes is close enough.

It would make more sence if it was 100 bgls, but not many people have that much, let alone people needing to trade more than 100 bgl in one single trade. There isn't much of a practical use for this yet.

I would make so you can wear any phoenix item to get the essance. Maybe if you wear more pheonix items then you get a higher chance of getting essence.

This would just look like Draconic wings.
    guess its true, allthough burning eyes enough? no.. red focused eyes would look diffirent then that
    and it would just look like draconic wings? kinda, would look pretty diffirent tho.. and red gem locks are really just for show, and alot of people trade worlds that are expensive :P

and the any phoenix item, true! you are right :P
    Im gay.

Lesser Wizard

1: There is an obvious reason why world lock costs 2k gems.

2: Has potential, but the name is just dumb.

3: a good idea. FINALLY.

4: essance? You meant Essence, or is essance another word? Random Drops would be cool, by wearing ANY phoenix item.

5: Haha, why not, but it should require more Phoenix Essence Balls since there are not much uses for them...

6: Angel Wings are the ugliest wings in the game. (in my opinion, geez) Why should we have so much duplicates of one ugly pair of wings? Something rare by using phoenix balls would be nice tho.