Thread: Lack Of /News Login (Please Read)

Squire

Lightbulb Lack Of /News Login (Please Read)

Hello I’ve been playing since the first day on PS4 and I would like to majorly point out that when you login the game the news doesn’t pop up like it does on mobile/pc this is terrible because of the lack of knowledge players have for checking the news and sways the direction of the economy. (Example.) if you added it so every time you logged in that the news would pop up everyone would be aware that the IOTM has come to the game, but the lack of this feature only a few people who checked the store and did /news know and I’ve only seen 1 in the game. I’m pretty sure the sales of this IOTM would rise substantially if everyone was promoted when logging in this would also be terrible to not have during holiday events and the amount of people who don’t even realize there is one happening please add this. - DaveDIGGA

Lesser Wizard

those who play the console release were most likely already playing the pc/mobile version of the game so everybody should have a fair idea on the news etc. or how to bring it up using /news.

i agree that it should be brought up after logging in though.
    YT: Croix IG: @tecroix Discord: JayCroix#0026

Quote Originally Posted by Croix View Post
    those who play the console release were most likely already playing the pc/mobile version of the game so everybody should have a fair idea on the news etc. or how to bring it up using /news.

i agree that it should be brought up after logging in though.
    Whenever there's an event (From Monthly events to Holiday events) you'll get a text warning when you log on. So it will notify users regarding if there's something going on with a brief description.

Yet I agree with it should pop-up whenever you log on. It doesn't hold only running event infos and updates but warnings regarding scams and holds general info regarding Growtopia itself and some people who decide to join GT on console probably never know or figure out about this sort of feature.
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu