Thread: Will mags make harvest items plummet in price?

Default Will mags make harvest items plummet in price?

I've a friend who keeps claiming mags will make it easy for there to be tons of mooncakes and all harvest items will plummet in price. I told him mags were available last year too but he said its diff since now people have thousands of seeds. so, will the harvest items really plummet?

Another thing, will Ice skates stop sliding when using abominable set or Bob the gross blob?
    hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Banned

I can't be sure if those harvest items can be plummet. It depends.

i say no, people had thousanda of seeds last year too

also, i dont know much about those items but I know that they dont stack, so it doesnt really stop working

I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as

[

The dev already aware about this,maybe. They already made a balance,so the last year harvest fest is almost same like 2 years ago. It will be same too this year, i hope.
    IGN : Kihiro
    Cheap Bountiful item block/seed/root at BountifulShop \(^_^)/

Goal :
    -Have fun in game : 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightmxre View Post
    I've a friend who keeps claiming mags will make it easy for there to be tons of mooncakes and all harvest items will plummet in price. I told him mags were available last year too but he said its diff since now people have thousands of seeds. so, will the harvest items really plummet?
    Players who have prepared hundreds of thousands of seeds won't probably even use mags to harvest them, unless they're doing BFG, which is still unlikely considering the fact that there won't be enough breakers for the farmables during harvest fest. And when you have tons of trees to harvest, you would need possibly well over 100 Magplants, unless you're going to empty them before moving to the next world. Emptying mags will take so much time though that it's just not worth it. You can clear your worlds after the event too.

Atleast this is what I do, I just harvest all the worlds without Magplants and clear them later.
    Last edited by Climper; 08-03-2019 at 10:22 PM. Reason: typo

I recently sold my Gangels to buy 3 more mags so I can harvest trees and leave farmables in my world til further notice which would be super helpful during hf. But then again people without mags can just harvest and leave floating... :v but that's just a thought.
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Everyone seemed to answer tou first question, so no comment on that.

As for your second one, yes, Ice Skates DO stop the slide effect you get from Abominable and Bob.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Judging by what happened in summerfest, I think people are going to over prepare once again and make the prices of the mooncakes and or songpyeons drop. They never really rose in value much from last year iirc.
    PC/Mobile IGN: ShadowGraal
    Discord: SGE1#6261
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon Owner
    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Master Sorcerer

One easy fix: make Balance Mooncakes only drop for every 10K Chand trees (and other trees with the same amount of rarity as 10K Chand trees).
    Interesting threads I've made:

STARSITE: Startopia Upgrades, Blasts and Role Items

BUYSURGROLE: Surgery Role Items
    BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Your friend has a very good point, I don't usually participate in harvest fest but if we put these facts into play with magplants and thousands of seeds, it would make sense to see harvest items plummet in pricing, especially balance/songpyeons. Other items like diamond flashaxe and Zues' Lightning Bolt could also drop in price due to balance mooncakes/songpyeons dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by Another Growtopian View Post
    One easy fix: make Balance Mooncakes only drop for every 10K Chand trees (and other trees with the same amount of rarity as 10K Chand trees).
    Bruh what about the poor people with only a few chands hmmmm. I remember loving harvest fest when I was poor because I'd get a few balances from my one full ftank world, so I'd imagine others would like harvest festival for the same reason. Honestly, the problem is magplants and people using auto break.
    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Minonin View Post
    Bruh what about the poor people with only a few chands hmmmm. I remember loving harvest fest when I was poor because I'd get a few balances from my one full ftank world, so I'd imagine others would like harvest festival for the same reason. Honestly, the problem is magplants and people using auto break.
    There will always be a disparity between the poor and the rich. But I guess you make sense. Then make new craftable items that requires 200 Balance Mooncakes. That way, poor people with only a few Chands can still get their Autumn Wings or Harvester, but Balance is going to be in a lot of demand because of the 200 amount needed per recipe?
    Interesting threads I've made:

STARSITE: Startopia Upgrades, Blasts and Role Items

BUYSURGROLE: Surgery Role Items
    BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightmxre View Post

Another thing, will Ice skates stop sliding when using abominable set or Bob the gross blob?
    As free BFG's exist so yeah
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.

I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by Chopin View Post
    As free BFG's exist so yeah
    limited rooms available btw, not every bfg you enter has free rooms ready for you to sit n' break.