Thread: [MERGED] Suspended/Banned Due to Different (Not Related) Account

Peasant

Default [MERGED] Suspended/Banned Due to Different (Not Related) Account

For some reason i was suspended, caused by Dog_Puppy_Dog for 60 days. Thos happened while I was offline! Please fix this problem! My Xbox username is Fipar and this happened recently after I bought gems and them logged of 2 hours ago! Please fix this problem! edit: So apparently I did a bit of research and it looks like people who spent more than $5. 00 were suspended for an unknown reason. Hope this helps
    Last edited by Fipar; 08-03-2019 at 12:57 PM.

Wait how can they have a name like that? Is it like an xbox thing? Also, if the ban wasn't caused by you, you can easily get unbanned if you just contact support. I heard they have fast response times now..

here's a link.. find your problem here and if you can't find a fix then send em a message.
    https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Games/5847
    Thinking about you.

Lesser Wizard

Same thing happened to me, and now I’m sure there are others like us. Happened two hours ago for me too! Hopefully it will be fixed automatically... I went ahead and sent in a support ticket on the Ubisoft website

User: JLLjB
    Platform: Xbox One

Peasant

Default Growtopia is being attacked!

This is happening to all my friends on console! What is this! There are people attaching Ips to all players and getting them bammed please fix this

Report these activities to support, they will try to handle the situation and fix the problem caused.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Quote Originally Posted by Fipar View Post
    For some reason i was suspended, caused by Dog_Puppy_Dog for 60 days. Thos happened while I was offline! Please fix this problem! My Xbox username is Fipar and this happened recently after I bought gems and them logged of 2 hours ago! Please fix this problem!
    uhhhhh ok?
    I spend a lot of time on the forums..

Been playing Growtopia since mid 2013.

Welcome to the multiverse.

If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

• Mobile users can contact Growtopia Support in-game. Click on "Options" button and then on "Support".

• PC users can contact Growtopia by using the following link: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

Default i got banned on xbox

Nice just got banned for 60 days says ban caused by BFP_Raju its not even my name and im not game shared to another xbox that can cause me being bannd ;/.

I already informed our team about this but we need more details about this. We'll investigate this issue further. But if you could provide us with more details about this that would be helpful as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

• Mobile users can contact Growtopia Support in-game. Click on "Options" button and then on "Support".

• PC users can contact Growtopia by using the following link: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9
    thank you mod i will appeal now
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post

Just noticed, everything that refers to something like ( I got banned ) you'll always copy this quote.

Peasant

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    I already informed our team about this but we need more details about this. We'll investigate this issue further. But if you could provide us with more details about this that would be helpful as well.
    I believe it's something to do with people who bought gems. Such as myself And a couple of my friends. I hope this helps because my friends who got banned were the ones who bought gems for more than $5. 00

Lesser Wizard

email the ubisoft support since the original growtopia support is now closed.

click here to file a case

it’ll take awhile, for me it took about just over a week.
    YT: Croix IG: @tecroix Discord: JayCroix#0026

Exclamation I got banned for no reason while offline

My username is QuackedEgg
    Console: Xbox
    I have contacted Ubisoft support it has been 3 days they have done nothing and so many others are getting banned and not able to play carnival. This should be fixed as soon as possible I have not been able to farm or really anything.

Lesser Wizard
    Apple Strudel 1/wl at ARROZSHOP - 5% faster tree growth rate.
    Selling Arroz con Pollo along with its ingredients at SELLARROZ.

Thanks Ubisoft for fixing the broken timer cooker system so quickly!

Just cruising by on flat tires in an '06 Chevy

Yeah I was banned too, just wait for support to respond it's most likely taking them so long to respond because of how many people were falsely banned don't worry.
    Jas#6238

Quote Originally Posted by QuackedEgg jr View Post
    I have contacted Ubisoft support it has been 3 days they have done nothing and so many others are getting banned and not able to play carnival. This should be fixed as soon as possible I have not been able to farm or really anything.
    Me to idk why mods cant just unban everyone that was banned when the carnival started

Quote Originally Posted by QuackedEgg jr View Post
    Usually when something like this happens, it has to be a rule was broken or you might have been involved in an autoban glitch, if none of these apply than this is a strange case of getting banned for no reason.

Default Is there any ways of fixing this?

I've been playing since 2014 and have been waiting for an Xbox port since then, and when it finally was released I was excited to jump into it. I got to play for a few days then my Xbox stopped working for about 2 weeks. I got it working about an hour ago, hopped on and saw I was banned for 2 months. Some guy named "jsmo81". This is extremely irritating and I would like to know why this is happening to a lot of people and how I can fix it. I have had trouble with Ubisoft support before because they take ages to respond!

Banned

Switch players are fine but apparently all my friends (over 20) got banned after waking up witouth having access to ANY LOCKS (XBOX)