Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: another free art thread lol

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,396

    Default another free art thread lol

    hi um
    i need to practice my um
    my head and hairs
    can help me? :]

    edit: ploc no hoods uwu

    delvx (XDDDDD):

    cathster:

    med:
    Last edited by Crunchyy; 08-03-2019 at 05:50 AM.
    Ign: TheCrunchGoes
    (ItzEaglet)
    Main: EagsWorld

    Discord: wallop#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    noodle dragon
    Profile Pic by ME !


    I have no self worth~

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Delvx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 73
Size:  13.6 KB

    oki :3
    2014 Growtopia Player
    Goals: Getting Focus Eye : (Done)
    Reaching Level 50 : (45/50)
    Getting Violet Protodrake Leash : (Done)

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delvx View Post
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 73
Size:  13.6 KB

    oki :3
    yikes hard lol
    gotta edit the thread, gon do dis tho
    Ign: TheCrunchGoes
    (ItzEaglet)
    Main: EagsWorld

    Discord: wallop#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    noodle dragon
    Profile Pic by ME !


    I have no self worth~

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Delvx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    yikes hard lol
    gotta edit the thread, gon do dis tho
    sowwy :3
    2014 Growtopia Player
    Goals: Getting Focus Eye : (Done)
    Reaching Level 50 : (45/50)
    Getting Violet Protodrake Leash : (Done)

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delvx View Post
    sowwy :3
    evil xd
    Ign: TheCrunchGoes
    (ItzEaglet)
    Main: EagsWorld

    Discord: wallop#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    noodle dragon
    Profile Pic by ME !


    I have no self worth~

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,008

    Default

    yes hi i'm here to ask for dragon pretty please


    guys I'm finally a dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    You're a dragon of the circus lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by BilaltmnOO View Post
    Arrested for being a dragon

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Natsuki's baking station
    Posts
    2,589

    Default

    Name:  2019-07-21 20.54.14.png
Views: 67
Size:  13.2 KB

    Sadly i cannot provide a suggestion on how to make a hair and head but, learn from the internet, there are a lot of good sites where you can learn.

    Good luck!
    I just wish i can sit in the windy fields as i close my eyes and let my problems away that nobody sees

    But you, dont let yourself down just like what happened to me...

    Please...

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    Name:  2019-07-21 20.54.14.png
Views: 67
Size:  13.2 KB

    Sadly i cannot provide a suggestion on how to make a hair and head but, learn from the internet, there are a lot of good sites where you can learn.

    Good luck!
    nah i wont do tutorials, id rather teach myswlf :]
    Ign: TheCrunchGoes
    (ItzEaglet)
    Main: EagsWorld

    Discord: wallop#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    noodle dragon
    Profile Pic by ME !


    I have no self worth~

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 65
Size:  28.4 KB
    LeTz mAkE iT mAnY, ShaL wE.

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Delvx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    453

    Default

    t y o w o : 3 6/10
    2014 Growtopia Player
    Goals: Getting Focus Eye : (Done)
    Reaching Level 50 : (45/50)
    Getting Violet Protodrake Leash : (Done)

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 65
Size:  28.4 KB
    LeTz mAkE iT mAnY, ShaL wE.
    HO NOOOOuuu
    Ign: TheCrunchGoes
    (ItzEaglet)
    Main: EagsWorld

    Discord: wallop#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    noodle dragon
    Profile Pic by ME !


    I have no self worth~

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer A10a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    twitter @smolbabbie
    Posts
    1,648

    Default

    Name:  gtchar.PNG
Views: 62
Size:  14.1 KB

    Man I hate it when my iPhone X™️ 256GB plus drops between the heated leather seats of my Mercedes C350 AMG Coupe™️ Executive Package, the gap isn’t big enough for my hand to fit when I’m wearing my Bape Supreme Goyard Rolls Royce Rolex™️ (Lifetime Warranty)
    IGN: heterophobe



    i draw on weekends/in my free time.
    https://twitter.com/rykzie

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Electrolava9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A10a View Post
    Name:  gtchar.PNG
Views: 62
Size:  14.1 KB

    Man I hate it when my iPhone X™️ 256GB plus drops between the heated leather seats of my Mercedes C350 AMG Coupe™️ Executive Package, the gap isn’t big enough for my hand to fit when I’m wearing my Bape Supreme Goyard Rolls Royce Rolex™️ (Lifetime Warranty)
    Weird guy, hmm..
    Draw mine??
    Well, no. Good luck ay


    Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Colmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,654

    Default

    Another practice? Well then
    Name:  Profile Picture.gif
Views: 60
Size:  51.7 KB
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colmar View Post
    Another practice? Well then
    Name:  Profile Picture.gif
Views: 60
Size:  51.7 KB
    A moving picture, oh no.

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,112

    Default

    Name:  NotCenteredMildlyinfuriating.PNG
Views: 62
Size:  121.5 KB
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

    ______________________________________
    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

  17. #17
    Squire XAki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Lost In The Mind Maze
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    nah i wont do tutorials, id rather teach myswlf :]
    Well, In my opinion, as a self taught artist myself, if you really want to know how to draw hair head ect. ect. You can always see tutorials on YouTube. (Dont fully copy it, tho you can copy maybe for practice?) OR what I like to do is search on Google. Example.
    I want to know how to draw "anime hair" for boys

    I search "anime hair boy drawing base"
    The word I always use is B A S E.
    Change it up here and there to fit your style.

    This same goes to how to draw poses, hands, eyes you know what I mean.

  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard DJPMcG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    USA - Ohio
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    hi um
    i need to practice my um
    my head and hairs
    can help me? :]

    edit: ploc no hoods uwu

    delvx (XDDDDD):

    cathster:

    med:
    Name:  1564858605714.png
Views: 44
Size:  781.8 KB could you draw my avatar?
    Howdy

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XAki View Post
    Well, In my opinion, as a self taught artist myself, if you really want to know how to draw hair head ect. ect. You can always see tutorials on YouTube. (Dont fully copy it, tho you can copy maybe for practice?) OR what I like to do is search on Google. Example.
    I want to know how to draw "anime hair" for boys

    I search "anime hair boy drawing base"
    The word I always use is B A S E.
    Change it up here and there to fit your style.

    This same goes to how to draw poses, hands, eyes you know what I mean.
    yep, exactly, i might try some of te anime girl hair designs i found. also i dont really use bases, its fun to use them tho
    Ign: TheCrunchGoes
    (ItzEaglet)
    Main: EagsWorld

    Discord: wallop#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    noodle dragon
    Profile Pic by ME !


    I have no self worth~

  20. #20
    Squire
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    [JAMMED]
    Posts
    20

    Default

    I would like
    A drawing here is my set: https://imgur.com/a/Ltp2WXp
    What?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •