Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: How to profit

  1. #1
    Squire
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Russia, Ufa
    Posts
    23

    Default How to profit

    I have 72 World locks right now but as I havent played for a few months I have no idea what to do please leave some ideas. Thanks

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,433

    Default

    Farming is the best choice.. just dont be lazy

    Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

    For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book


  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer PINCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Philippines
    Posts
    1,789

    Default

    i have an idea...give your world locks to me

  4. #4
    Lesser Knight FaiR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    44

    Default

    I think farming peppers every day would be the easiest way to earn some wls.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterRinat View Post
    I have 72 World locks right now but as I havent played for a few months I have no idea what to do please leave some ideas. Thanks
    I would go for ghost hunting, but farming can work wonders too. Basically, your best method of profitting would rely on how lazy you are.

    If your a total growtopian couch potato looking to create worldlocks from thin air, then I think you could make your profits by buying and selling.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Wipou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Land of poutine
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterRinat View Post
    I have 72 World locks right now but as I havent played for a few months I have no idea what to do please leave some ideas. Thanks
    I remember when I was a newbie, I would sometimes ask this question and everyone would say "farming" because they probably didn't feel like answering honestly, but here I will tell you what I did to go from Zero to Hero.

    At 72 World Locks of wealth, I would say invest in a Geiger Counter and don't be lazy. Each white crystal you get will be close to 35 wls, which is VERY good for someone that doesn't have many locks. As you gather more and more wealth, you can start investing in other things for profiting reasons. For example, I used to buy blue and red crystals 1 wl each and sell them during carnival for 2 wls each.

    Now don't get me wrong, farming can be a very good thing too, but it's insanely boring, especially if you do it for hours on end. Now if you do farm and have gems to spend, DO NOT BUY WORLD LOCKS FROM THE SHOP!!! There's much better ways to spend your gems in game. My tip for those is to wait for a clash event (the guild events) and to buy pristine anomalizing tools the right when the event happens. At the start of the event, they are in high demand and will sell for a good price. You can get up to 7 wls per 10k gems, which is way better than 5 wls per 10k gems from the shop, and even if you don't get 7 wls per 10k gems, I guarantee you will get 6 wls per 10k gems as long as the event is still going on. (It lasts 4 days)

    Best of luck with your profiting buddy
    Only trust people with what you're willing to lose.

    Stay safe, don't get scammed, and have a good day!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer lightvolts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    us
    Posts
    1,066

    Default

    Use and buy all chand.
    farm once a week
    tons gems


    Then either sell packs
    or help a reasonable guild with max rewards
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

    https://media.giphy.com/media/Vbylji...mSjB/giphy.gif

    mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

    and when upload it, no work

    [i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

  8. #8
    Squire
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Russia, Ufa
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    I would go for ghost hunting, but farming can work wonders too. Basically, your best method of profitting would rely on how lazy you are.

    If your a total growtopian couch potato looking to create worldlocks from thin air, then I think you could make your profits by buying and selling.
    How do I profit with ghost hunting?

  9. #9
    Lesser Knight TheHypedDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Singapore,Singapore
    Posts
    48

    Default

    You could try making items which are costly which are made from relatively low value items.I have my own way off making wls, here. (Dont crash the economy with this method lol)














    Make Bamboo Pipes.
    Roses Are Red
    Violets Are Blue
    And I Will Never
    Forget That I Had
    Chugged Down
    20 Cans Of Cold
    Mountain Dew





    You Are Never Too Hyper Active To Be Hyper Active
    And Thats A Fact Too.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Phantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wipou View Post
    I remember when I was a newbie, I would sometimes ask this question and everyone would say "farming" because they probably didn't feel like answering honestly, but here I will tell you what I did to go from Zero to Hero.

    At 72 World Locks of wealth, I would say invest in a Geiger Counter and don't be lazy. Each white crystal you get will be close to 35 wls, which is VERY good for someone that doesn't have many locks. As you gather more and more wealth, you can start investing in other things for profiting reasons. For example, I used to buy blue and red crystals 1 wl each and sell them during carnival for 2 wls each.

    Now don't get me wrong, farming can be a very good thing too, but it's insanely boring, especially if you do it for hours on end. Now if you do farm and have gems to spend, DO NOT BUY WORLD LOCKS FROM THE SHOP!!! There's much better ways to spend your gems in game. My tip for those is to wait for a clash event (the guild events) and to buy pristine anomalizing tools the right when the event happens. At the start of the event, they are in high demand and will sell for a good price. You can get up to 7 wls per 10k gems, which is way better than 5 wls per 10k gems from the shop, and even if you don't get 7 wls per 10k gems, I guarantee you will get 6 wls per 10k gems as long as the event is still going on. (It lasts 4 days)

    Best of luck with your profiting buddy
    Aren't pristine tools not worth it anymore due to there being tools which don't break?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterRinat View Post
    How do I profit with ghost hunting?
    Ghost hunting is pretty easy, all you gotta do is get ghost hunter set (spectral goggles, neutron gun, neutron pack) rubber shoes are helpful aswell. Buy some ghost jars and head to a random farm world, they are the easiest to catch ghosts in. a ghost jar, when placed, will suck up the ghost as long as using the neutron gun, you pull the ghost into the jar's beam.
    You'll understand much more once you first try it out, sorry if this is a bit confusing.
    ”u say u don't care, but in ur heart, u really do."

    ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895
    public insta: @somedrunkasian plez follow

  11. #11
    Squire
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Russia, Ufa
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantic View Post
    Aren't pristine tools not worth it anymore due to there being tools which don't break?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ghost hunting is pretty easy, all you gotta do is get ghost hunter set (spectral goggles, neutron gun, neutron pack) rubber shoes are helpful aswell. Buy some ghost jars and head to a random farm world, they are the easiest to catch ghosts in. a ghost jar, when placed, will suck up the ghost as long as using the neutron gun, you pull the ghost into the jar's beam.
    You'll understand much more once you first try it out, sorry if this is a bit confusing.

    No no I understand how it works and I have eveeyrthing needed except the jars but what do i do after catching all the ghosts

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterRinat View Post
    No no I understand how it works and I have eveeyrthing needed except the jars but what do i do after catching all the ghosts
    After you use jar there a chance of getting jar seed it's your profit
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

    Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming
    Discord : Marva#6571

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PINCH View Post
    i have an idea...give your world locks to me
    No you give it to me.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    No you give it to me.
    Nha give to me

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    you profit by profiting

    INTELLIGENCE 100

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •