Thread: How to profit

Squire

Default How to profit

I have 72 World locks right now but as I havent played for a few months I have no idea what to do please leave some ideas. Thanks

Farming is the best choice.. just dont be lazy

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book

i have an idea...give your world locks to me

I think farming peppers every day would be the easiest way to earn some wls.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterRinat View Post
    I have 72 World locks right now but as I havent played for a few months I have no idea what to do please leave some ideas. Thanks
    I would go for ghost hunting, but farming can work wonders too. Basically, your best method of profitting would rely on how lazy you are.

If your a total growtopian couch potato looking to create worldlocks from thin air, then I think you could make your profits by buying and selling.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

I remember when I was a newbie, I would sometimes ask this question and everyone would say "farming" because they probably didn't feel like answering honestly, but here I will tell you what I did to go from Zero to Hero.

At 72 World Locks of wealth, I would say invest in a Geiger Counter and don't be lazy. Each white crystal you get will be close to 35 wls, which is VERY good for someone that doesn't have many locks. As you gather more and more wealth, you can start investing in other things for profiting reasons. For example, I used to buy blue and red crystals 1 wl each and sell them during carnival for 2 wls each.

Now don't get me wrong, farming can be a very good thing too, but it's insanely boring, especially if you do it for hours on end. Now if you do farm and have gems to spend, DO NOT BUY WORLD LOCKS FROM THE SHOP!!! There's much better ways to spend your gems in game. My tip for those is to wait for a clash event (the guild events) and to buy pristine anomalizing tools the right when the event happens. At the start of the event, they are in high demand and will sell for a good price. You can get up to 7 wls per 10k gems, which is way better than 5 wls per 10k gems from the shop, and even if you don't get 7 wls per 10k gems, I guarantee you will get 6 wls per 10k gems as long as the event is still going on. (It lasts 4 days)

Best of luck with your profiting buddy
    Only trust people with what you're willing to lose.

Stay safe, don't get scammed, and have a good day!

Use and buy all chand.
    farm once a week
    tons gems

Then either sell packs
    or help a reasonable guild with max rewards
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

https://media.giphy.com/media/Vbylji...mSjB/giphy.gif

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    I would go for ghost hunting, but farming can work wonders too. Basically, your best method of profitting would rely on how lazy you are.

If your a total growtopian couch potato looking to create worldlocks from thin air, then I think you could make your profits by buying and selling.
    How do I profit with ghost hunting?

You could try making items which are costly which are made from relatively low value items.I have my own way off making wls, here. (Dont crash the economy with this method lol)

Make Bamboo Pipes.
    Roses Are Red
    Violets Are Blue
    And I Will Never
    Forget That I Had
    Chugged Down
    20 Cans Of Cold
    Mountain Dew

You Are Never Too Hyper Active To Be Hyper Active
    And Thats A Fact Too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wipou View Post
    I remember when I was a newbie, I would sometimes ask this question and everyone would say "farming" because they probably didn't feel like answering honestly, but here I will tell you what I did to go from Zero to Hero.

At 72 World Locks of wealth, I would say invest in a Geiger Counter and don't be lazy. Each white crystal you get will be close to 35 wls, which is VERY good for someone that doesn't have many locks. As you gather more and more wealth, you can start investing in other things for profiting reasons. For example, I used to buy blue and red crystals 1 wl each and sell them during carnival for 2 wls each.

Now don't get me wrong, farming can be a very good thing too, but it's insanely boring, especially if you do it for hours on end. Now if you do farm and have gems to spend, DO NOT BUY WORLD LOCKS FROM THE SHOP!!! There's much better ways to spend your gems in game. My tip for those is to wait for a clash event (the guild events) and to buy pristine anomalizing tools the right when the event happens. At the start of the event, they are in high demand and will sell for a good price. You can get up to 7 wls per 10k gems, which is way better than 5 wls per 10k gems from the shop, and even if you don't get 7 wls per 10k gems, I guarantee you will get 6 wls per 10k gems as long as the event is still going on. (It lasts 4 days)

Best of luck with your profiting buddy
    Aren't pristine tools not worth it anymore due to there being tools which don't break?

- - - Updated - - -

How do I profit with ghost hunting?
    Ghost hunting is pretty easy, all you gotta do is get ghost hunter set (spectral goggles, neutron gun, neutron pack) rubber shoes are helpful aswell. Buy some ghost jars and head to a random farm world, they are the easiest to catch ghosts in. a ghost jar, when placed, will suck up the ghost as long as using the neutron gun, you pull the ghost into the jar's beam.
    You'll understand much more once you first try it out, sorry if this is a bit confusing.
    ”u say u don't care, but in ur heart, u really do."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895
    public insta: @somedrunkasian plez follow

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Phantic View Post
    Aren't pristine tools not worth it anymore due to there being tools which don't break?

- - - Updated - - -

Ghost hunting is pretty easy, all you gotta do is get ghost hunter set (spectral goggles, neutron gun, neutron pack) rubber shoes are helpful aswell. Buy some ghost jars and head to a random farm world, they are the easiest to catch ghosts in. a ghost jar, when placed, will suck up the ghost as long as using the neutron gun, you pull the ghost into the jar's beam.
    You'll understand much more once you first try it out, sorry if this is a bit confusing.

No no I understand how it works and I have eveeyrthing needed except the jars but what do i do after catching all the ghosts

Lesser Wizard

No no I understand how it works and I have eveeyrthing needed except the jars but what do i do after catching all the ghosts
    After you use jar there a chance of getting jar seed it's your profit
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming
    Discord : Marva#6571

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PINCH View Post
    i have an idea...give your world locks to me
    No you give it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post