Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Making a return

  1. #1
    Squire Ultrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    California
    Posts
    29

    Default Making a return

    Finally, that anti-spam cooldown is gone so I can do my reintroduction to the community.

    Hi, I've been a player since 2013. In terms of player achievements, there's literally nothing because I'm so lazy. On the other hand, I'm an upcoming 2nd year university student that enjoys practicing digital art and playing Smash Bros. If there's any older players that know who I am or still remember me (whether it be from Discord or RTSoft forums), be sure to say "hi".

    Since I took such a long break from the game, I'm incredibly lost on pretty much everything. If anybody could fill me in on the new Ubisoft administration/staff, best farms, etc., that would be much appreciated :)
    Allies or no allies?

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer loyalty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    happy thoughts
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    welcome back my dear
    真の幸福を達成.




  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Cobwebster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    396

    Default

    I have also just came back recently. Welcome back! Chandelier is still the most farmed item, but I see pepper trees being a thing in "B.F.G." worlds (which I assume means "Break For Gems"). It was sad to hear that Seth and Hamumu kinda turned their backs on the game after Ubisoft and their employees got the hang of encoding and stuff with the game. When did you stop playing Growtopia? I stopped last 2017.

  4. #4
    Squire Ultrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    California
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    I have also just came back recently. Welcome back! Chandelier is still the most farmed item, but I see pepper trees being a thing in "B.F.G." worlds (which I assume means "Break For Gems"). It was sad to hear that Seth and Hamumu kinda turned their backs on the game after Ubisoft and their employees got the hang of encoding and stuff with the game. When did you stop playing Growtopia? I stopped last 2017.
    Glad to see Chandelier farms are still viable, I was planning on mass producing those before I took a break.

    I stopped playing roughly around 2015-2016. My activity around that time was dwindling and I wasn't doing anything besides afk'ing in friend's worlds.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by boyinblue View Post
    welcome back my dear
    Thanks! Glad to be back.
    Allies or no allies?

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Cobwebster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultrum View Post
    Glad to see Chandelier farms are still viable, I was planning on mass producing those before I took a break.

    I stopped playing roughly around 2015-2016. My activity around that time was dwindling and I wasn't doing anything besides afk'ing in friend's worlds.
    They became cheaper compared to 8 blocks/1 WL or 2 seeds/WLs. Now, I think it's a two-digit per World Lock. I suggest you farm Sugar Canes occasionally. For Harvest Fest.

  6. #6
    Squire Ultrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    California
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    They became cheaper compared to 8 blocks/1 WL or 2 seeds/WLs. Now, I think it's a two-digit per World Lock. I suggest you farm Sugar Canes occasionally. For Harvest Fest.
    Oh nice, that's a pretty good rate and thanks for the heads up for Harvest Fest. I'm very out of the loop in terms of seasonal events right now so I gotta remember how everything works, haha.
    Allies or no allies?

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Devours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,124

    Default

    Age of Ultrum

    My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

    -IGN: Dvours


  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Cobwebster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultrum View Post
    Oh nice, that's a pretty good rate and thanks for the heads up for Harvest Fest. I'm very out of the loop in terms of seasonal events right now so I gotta remember how everything works, haha.
    No problem. And if you're online in-game. Hope I can add you and we can be friends.
    It's nice to see old players returning.

  9. #9
    Squire Ultrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    California
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    No problem. And if you're online in-game. Hope I can add you and we can be friends.
    It's nice to see old players returning.
    Sure thing, I'll make a reminder to hit you up in game if I ever see you
    Allies or no allies?

  10. #10
    Squire Ultrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    California
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    Age of Ultrum
    Oh god, not like this
    Allies or no allies?

  11. #11
    Lesser Knight FaiR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Welcome back! Hope you enjoy your stay ^^

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer TurtlePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,143

    Post

    Welcome back!
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Good to see that you've decided to make your return to the forums. Hopefully you can catch up will all that you've missed while you were gone.
    IGN - MineDeath
    Been Playing since 2015

    A growtopian with funny dreams! .

    Twice the pride, double the fall!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Areodax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Secret Sealing Fan Club
    Posts
    9,314

    Default

    Aye, welcome back.
    Whoa! I'm back, physically but not in spirit.
    IGN: Areodax - Discord: Areodax#4384
    Main World: THEMOONCAKEFARMS

    Mashups change occasionally.

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Welcome back bud!
    Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Ohlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    in Gummibear64
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    I thought I would never see the day my old rival for Hakma’s heart resurfaced into my favorite cesspool of degeneracy.

    Jokes aside, welcome back. I have your Discord — despite failing to contact you for nearly three years — but I hope that you will add me in-game. Although I am not familiar with half the game’s items, it would still be fun.

    How has university been? I start my fun eight years in about a week from now, and it has been a complete pain with all the unnecessary steps to even assure enrollment. Such a hassle, but worthwhile.

    Anyway, I will try to find you in-game and be less a stranger. I suppose I will see you around, so have fun…if that is still possible in this game.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

    I am a proud Hakmarian — the pope in fact!

    Contact Info:

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,050

    Default

    Welcome back dude!
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

    ______________________________________
    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard DoctorNicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Welcome back, the best farmable is still chandaliers and there is a list of administrators somewhere out there.
    Discord: Nicholas #5824
    Instagram: doctornick.gt
    IGN: DoctorNick
    Level: 73
    Guilds Owned: idiots (axolotl logo)
    Goals: Rushboard 200/200
    Goals: Become a moderator/help the community in any way
    I want ring of shrinking

  19. #19
    Lesser Knight CnatZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    FI
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultrum View Post
    Finally, that anti-spam cooldown is gone so I can do my reintroduction to the community.

    Hi, I've been a player since 2013. In terms of player achievements, there's literally nothing because I'm so lazy. On the other hand, I'm an upcoming 2nd year university student that enjoys practicing digital art and playing Smash Bros. If there's any older players that know who I am or still remember me (whether it be from Discord or RTSoft forums), be sure to say "hi".

    Since I took such a long break from the game, I'm incredibly lost on pretty much everything. If anybody could fill me in on the new Ubisoft administration/staff, best farms, etc., that would be much appreciated
    Welcome back! Recently just came back aswell from a 1-2year hiatus
    GrowID: Plussed

    Discord : S+#6976

    twitch.tv/plussed420 Occasional streams if i'm bored

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •