Thread: Autoban glitch that NEEDS to be fixed

Default Autoban glitch that NEEDS to be fixed

There is an autoban glitch/bug in the Spiky Survival carnival minigame. Since so many people go to the carnival world, many players will fall victim to this glitch, and that is definitely NOT good for the game. Please try to fix this autoban glitch. Thank you.
    Last edited by FrozenRiver; 08-04-2019 at 02:28 PM.
    IGN: Freze

It's not really a glitch per se. It's a bug, and may be a precaution as well. Glitches are triggered whilst bugs are engaged in at random. For my point of it being a precaution, there can be hackers who does a "noclip" type of hack to prevent from dying to win (a.k.a. cheating). The auto-ban system seems to be out of hand, not glitched.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenRiver View Post
    There is an autoban glitch in the Spiky Survival carnival minigame. Since so many people go to the carnival world, many players will fall victim to this glitch, and that is definitely NOT good for the game. Please try to fix this autoban glitch. Thank you.
    You're right,I just got banned from playing from it.

Quote Originally Posted by xSteech View Post
    You're right,I just got banned from playing from it.
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

• Mobile users can contact Growtopia Support in-game. Click on "Options" button and then on "Support".

• PC users can contact Growtopia by using the following link: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

• Mobile users can contact Growtopia Support in-game. Click on "Options" button and then on "Support".

• PC users can contact Growtopia by using the following link: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    It's not really a glitch per se. It's a bug, and may be a precaution as well. Glitches are triggered whilst bugs are engaged in at random. For my point of it being a precaution, there can be hackers who does a "noclip" type of hack to prevent from dying to win (a.k.a. cheating). The auto-ban system seems to be out of hand, not glitched.
    Well, at least you can understand the main point of my thread. Thank you very much though for trying to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenRiver View Post
    Well, at least you can understand the main point of my thread. Thank you very much though for trying to help out.
    Sorry if I sounded rude, haha. Even though members here keep saying to just contact Support, it seems it's the only way to get help.

Sorry if I sounded rude, haha. Even though members here keep saying to just contact Support, it seems it's the only way to get help.
    Don’t worry. You didn’t sound rude at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post

I already got un-banned but thanks anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm,it's actually a glitch,support said it themselves.