Results 1 to 12 of 39

Thread: Guess the item v2.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    3,283

    Default Guess the item v2.0

    Greetings, I'll be starting

    - It's a block
    - It can be obtained from buying the Home Pack

    Here's what we do, the next person needs to guess the item and tell the hints for the next item!
    Join Forumers United!
    Discord: TobyLerasco#0001

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Wall clock?

  3. #3
    Knight Liav11122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Dimension C-137
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Couch?
    ( 10 chars )
    General Information:
    IGN: MrLiav
    Playing since: 07/16/2014
    Level: [50/125]

    recommended thread:
    Ghost buster service

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer TurtlePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,451

    Post

    It's a microwave?

    Hint:

    - It can be obtained by playing for 3 years, over 100 hours, and reaching level 50!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    3,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    Wall clock?
    You also have to choose an item and give hints about it for others. You can make a guess, it doesn't have to be true.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    It's a microwave?

    Hint:

    - It can be obtained by playing for 3 years, over 100 hours, and reaching level 50!
    Party Fowl?

    - It can be obtained from Valentine's Pack
    - It's very rare and expensive
    Join Forumers United!
    Discord: TobyLerasco#0001

  6. #6
    Knight Liav11122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Dimension C-137
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    - It can be obtained from Valentine's Pack
    - It's very rare and expensive
    Currently the package only gives Golden Booty Chests, so my guess will be Golden Booty Chests.

    - hints
    -It's a sign
    -There is a package that gives 3 of it.
    General Information:
    IGN: MrLiav
    Playing since: 07/16/2014
    Level: [50/125]

    recommended thread:
    Ghost buster service

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liav11122 View Post
    Currently the package only gives Golden Booty Chests, so my guess will be Golden Booty Chests.

    - hints
    -It's a sign
    -There is a package that gives 3 of it.
    Street sign?
    -It can be obtained from fighting villains
    -You can draw yourself on it

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    3,283

    Default

    Portrait?

    - It's an old IOTM
    - It destroyed the economy
    Join Forumers United!
    Discord: TobyLerasco#0001

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer TurtlePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,451

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    You also have to choose an item and give hints about it for others. You can make a guess, it doesn't have to be true.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Party Fowl?

    - It can be obtained from Valentine's Pack
    - It's very rare and expensive
    Correct.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •