Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: About the Server

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    157

    Default About the Server

    Can I ask, what happened to the server it's the fourth time already it tried to resync

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    typical ubisoft servers, even for R6Siege trust me

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    157

    Default

    fifth time it happened, starting to be annoying

  4. #4
    Administrator UBIDEV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    194

    Default

    We can see some nasty stuff sent to servers .. some people really don’t like servers to be playable.

    We are looking into it guys and will surely take actions against these players.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    We can see some nasty stuff sent to servers .. some people really don’t like servers to be playable.

    We are looking into it guys and will surely take actions against these players.
    Not Ddos again! I hope you get it fixed soon!
    IGN: Ephus


    - Trilingual
    - Really experienced
    - Good humour
    - Friendly

    I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer CzeGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    We can see some nasty stuff sent to servers .. some people really don’t like servers to be playable.

    We are looking into it guys and will surely take actions against these players.
    I remember how the servers got DDoSed few like months/years ago too and you guys said that you will take actions against those players, have anything happend with them or you guys just let it be?
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard DoctorNicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    I remember how the servers got DDoSed few like months/years ago too and you guys said that you will take actions against those players, have anything happend with them or you guys just let it be?
    I think we have to take further action on the servers for the immature people DDoSing the servers. We may not know who they are completely, but we should install like a code to take further action on servers.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer CzeGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNicK View Post
    I think we have to take further action on the servers for the immature people DDoSing the servers. We may not know who they are completely, but we should install like a code to take further action on servers.
    That is right, but they definitely have IP Adress which could be used when taking action against those hackers/attackers.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Judavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    That is right, but they definitely have IP Adress which could be used when taking action against those hackers/attackers.
    IP addresses are easy to hide.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

    Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Romia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    359

    Default

    They really should get DDos protection for their servers.
    Level 43/50
    Main world: ALRGEM
    IGN:Romia
    New IG Account: @romia_gt

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •