Thread: Maybe extend carnival for a couple hours?

Lesser Knight

Default Maybe extend carnival for a couple hours?

I've been away from home all day, so when i finally have time to open gt, the server is "surprisingly" down! (Sarcastic btw)
    I was planning on completing my carnival quests, but can't because of those amazing servers and from what I've read on other posts, this isn't the first time this happens today, so to compensate for the down times, extend carnival by a couple hours, or a whole day if you're feeling generous, and i might, JUST MIGHT, forgive you.

This is not the first time. It happens a lot, try to get used to it. Sorry for you.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

yes extend it by a day plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspls

In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    yes extend it by a day plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspls
    still trying for shrinking rip

ffffffff
    https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    <Make your GT wish come true by clicking here! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (GONE WRONG) (IN THE HOOD)>
    Knowledge is power
    Manners Maketh Man
    https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

Quote Originally Posted by Phyzz View Post
    I've been away from home all day, so when i finally have time to open gt, the server is "surprisingly" down! (Sarcastic btw)
    I was planning on completing my carnival quests, but can't because of those amazing servers and from what I've read on other posts, this isn't the first time this happens today, so to compensate for the down times, extend carnival by a couple hours, or a whole day if you're feeling generous, and i might, JUST MIGHT, forgive you.
    Couldn't agree more

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx99 View Post
    still trying for shrinking rip

ffffffff
    I have spent a total of around 5dls to get three rings which are: Fistful- Shrinking- Wisdom

The wisdom ring is really good, the shrinking is average, but the fistful is more like a WHY THE F IS THIS EVEN IN THE GAME typa thing

I have spent a total of around 5dls to get three rings which are: Fistful- Shrinking- Wisdom

The wisdom ring is really good, the shrinking is average, but the fistful is more like a WHY THE F IS THIS EVEN IN THE GAME typa thing
    i have 60 rings and im trying to get 5 shrinking...

Name:  b44734e961572bc5d36feffd69bd31b6.png
Views: 229
Size:  183.4 KB

Aw...That sucks..

- - - Updated - - -

I have all rings except Wisdom, Force and Nature
    honestly, Nature is TOTALLY USELESS (It has 5% chance for reducing tree growth time, let's say, you plant 10k chand seeds, 500 of them will be earlier, who would harvest those 500 and then the others?..None..I don't see point in this ring, it would be better that way - 1-3% reduced growth time, would be actually good ring then.

Force isn't somehow useful, just a pickaxe tbh, I don't care that I don't have it

Wisdom is pretty useful ring (atleast for me), would love to get it since I am three levels away from blue name..

By the way, I have 4 Fistfuls
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    honestly, Nature is TOTALLY USELESS (It has 5% chance for reducing tree growth time, let's say, you plant 10k chand seeds, 500 of them will be earlier, who would harvest those 500 and then the others?..None..I don't see point in this ring, it would be better that way - 1-3% reduced growth time, would be actually good ring then.

Force isn't somehow useful, just a pickaxe tbh, I don't care that I don't have it

Wisdom is pretty useful ring (atleast for me), would love to get it since I am three levels away from blue name..

no its not useless u bobo
    im here trying to get nature to complete the epic quest while spending so many dls on scammaster
    i have like 30+ rings yet still no nature

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    no its not useless u bobo
    im here trying to get nature to complete the epic quest while spending so many dls on scammaster
    i have like 30+ rings yet still no nature
    hey aren't you forgotten our growtopian code

"BE CIVIL

As stated in the above code, please tolerate and respect each other regardless of the differences in views. This rule includes but is not limited to the following:

Treat the community and the individuals within it with respect.

Use family-friendly language.

When disagreeing with someone make your points calmly, politely, and preferably, with evidence.

Avoid threatening people in any way.

Avoid sexual content (including content that can be interpreted as sexual because of its context).

Avoid bullying behavior;
    o Bullying = ongoing abusive behavior involving a power imbalance.
    o Power imbalance = a popular or experienced member attacking a new member and/or a collection of people attacking one person.

Be tolerant of others' beliefs, cultures, and personal quirks.

Avoid trolling behavior;
    o Trolling = drawing attention to yourself and causing problems in the community through lies, manipulation, alternative accounts, or other disruptive actions.

Members who are unable to remain civil (in these ways or in other ways yet to be mentioned) will be given warnings (for the first offense) or infractions. Multiple violations will result in account suspension."
    (idk how to qoute it from original post)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Aw...That sucks..

- - - Updated - - -

ring of nature actually has the same power like Level 5 ances seed of life, both are 5%

Quote Originally Posted by ScarizardGT View Post
    hey aren't you forgotten our growtopian code

"BE CIVIL

As stated in the above code, please tolerate and respect each other regardless of the differences in views. This rule includes but is not limited to the following:

Treat the community and the individuals within it with respect.

Use family-friendly language.

When disagreeing with someone make your points calmly, politely, and preferably, with evidence.

Avoid threatening people in any way.

Avoid sexual content (including content that can be interpreted as sexual because of its context).

Avoid bullying behavior;
    o Bullying = ongoing abusive behavior involving a power imbalance.
    o Power imbalance = a popular or experienced member attacking a new member and/or a collection of people attacking one person.

Be tolerant of others' beliefs, cultures, and personal quirks.

Avoid trolling behavior;
    o Trolling = drawing attention to yourself and causing problems in the community through lies, manipulation, alternative accounts, or other disruptive actions.

Members who are unable to remain civil (in these ways or in other ways yet to be mentioned) will be given warnings (for the first offense) or infractions. Multiple violations will result in account suspension."
    (idk how to qoute it from original post)

- - - Updated - - -

ring of nature actually has the same power like Level 5 ances seed of life, both are 5%
    false, ring of nature has a 25% chance to boost a tree’s growth by i cant remember how much. basically means 1/4 of your trees will be ready before the other 3/4. i’d lose my sanity if i used that ring

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    false, ring of nature has a 25% chance to boost a tree’s growth by i cant remember how much. basically means 1/4 of your trees will be ready before the other 3/4. i’d lose my sanity if i used that ring
    wth that ring would make my OCD drive 500 km/h

My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

-IGN: Dvours

Even though I didn't particate in the CARNIVAL (nor will I be for some time), I agree. To compensate those who were banned at random.