Thread: Suspend evading?

Default Suspend evading?

It was recently brought to my attention that a friend of mine had been suspended. He ended up using an alt account to keep playing. He posted a few times on social media that others spam on spam bots for hours on end and that him spamming for 2 hours shouldnt be a reason for being suspended yadda yadda. I told him that his ban was deserved as spamming goes against the /rules and that he shouldn't be using an alternate account either because that would be considered ban evading or whatever. He denies it and attacked me on social media as a result, so I decided to get some insight/ assistance on this matter. What do you guys think?
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Yeah, spammers definitely just need to be suspended. They're taking up space in the servers & just nobody likes them.

Just ignore him. Block him on social media or report him if he keeps harassing you or anything.
    Thinking about you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    Yeah, spammers definitely just need to be suspended. They're taking up space in the servers & just nobody likes them.

Just ignore him. Block him on social media or report him if he keeps harassing you or anything.
    He wants me to help him "get back on his feet" by letting him borrow my rayman/mags for farmables he finessed from his main but I told him that I didn't want to so he ranted indirectly about me and how nobody is helping him out for a mistake HE made. I'm also wondering if that's against the rules or not LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Zynek3 View Post
    He wants me to help him "get back on his feet" by letting him borrow my rayman/mags for farmables he finessed from his main but I told him that I didn't want to so he ranted indirectly about me and how nobody is helping him out for a mistake HE made. I'm also wondering if that's against the rules or not LUL
    The audacity of that person. Bet he hasn't helped you that much in-game. Ban evading... Hm. When I was playing back in 2015, a lot of people get suspended and just create an alt. account without anyone bothering about it. Mods and devs used to put them in the world HELL whilst being duct-taped and having no facial features (except the nose).

Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    The audacity of that person. Bet he hasn't helped you that much in-game. Ban evading... Hm. When I was playing back in 2015, a lot of people get suspended and just create an alt. account without anyone bothering about it. Mods and devs used to put them in the world HELL whilst being duct-taped and having no facial features (except the nose).
    Yep, he wanted me to put time aside from my normal bfging to let him auto with my mags on his farmables then split the gems 75 him and 25 me. This dude. You're also right about him not helping, when he would come on his main he would normally brag about his insane profit w/o me asking and then when I told him I don't really care, he would be salty then not talk to me until he would warp and tell me about his profit again. (now that I think about it, I'm starting to realize he's manipulative and toxic)

Yep, he wanted me to put time aside from my normal bfging to let him auto with my mags on his farmables then split the gems 75 him and 25 me. This dude. You're also right about him not helping, when he would come on his main he would normally brag about his insane profit w/o me asking and then when I told him I don't really care, he would be salty then not talk to me until he would warp and tell me about his profit again. (now that I think about it, I'm starting to realize he's manipulative and toxic)
    You need better friends. We can be friends.
    I'm not braggy and I don't ask stuff. Also, I try to help anyone as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    You need better friends. We can be friends.
    I'm not braggy and I don't ask stuff. Also, I try to help anyone as I can.
    KINDA off topic but sure cus you got me there, I'll probably be on at 2000 GT time, what's your IGN? Private message me it^

The best thing to do when somebody attacks you on social media is just to block them and report. Don’t go out of your way to start drama with them, it’s very unhealthy. You did the right thing by explaining that spamming is against the rules and that he shouldn’t be playing when he got banned, if he doesn’t listen then the next time he gets caught, the punishments will be more severe.
    Hey there, I’m Winwood. Really old player from January 2014.

Ways to contact me:
    Instagram: Winwoodgt
    Discord: Winwood#0001
    In-game name: Winwood

Have fun and stay safe out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    The best thing to do when somebody attacks you on social media is just to block them and report. Don’t go out of your way to start drama with them, it’s very unhealthy. You did the right thing by explaining that spamming is against the rules and that he shouldn’t be playing when he got banned, if he doesn’t listen then the next time he gets caught, the punishments will be more severe.
    That more/less background information, I was just wondering what would happen if you would evade suspension...

That more/less background information, I was just wondering what would happen if you would evade suspension...
    Your new account will most likely be suspended as well
    Hey there, I’m Winwood. Really old player from January 2014.

Ways to contact me:
    Instagram: Winwoodgt
    Discord: Winwood#0001
    In-game name: Winwood

Have fun and stay safe out there!

It was recently brought to my attention that a friend of mine had been suspended. He ended up using an alt account to keep playing. He posted a few times on social media that others spam on spam bots for hours on end and that him spamming for 2 hours shouldnt be a reason for being suspended yadda yadda. I told him that his ban was deserved as spamming goes against the /rules and that he shouldn't be using an alternate account either because that would be considered ban evading or whatever. He denies it and attacked me on social media as a result, so I decided to get some insight/ assistance on this matter. What do you guys think?
    lmao support exists tho, block/ignore him
    This Growtopia film is still god damn relevant

Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    Your new account will most likely be suspended as well
    It isn't me, it's just a friend I made along the line.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    lmao support exists tho, block/ignore him
    What's that supposed to mean?

Just /ignore him and e-mail support and explain the situation.
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.

I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!