Thread: Does Moderators Doesn't Want To Do Special Events?

Default Does Moderators Doesn't Want To Do Special Events?

Any Growtopian Veterans will know exactly what I meant here. And I'm pretty sure *almost* nobody knows about this.

If you fellas remember @Aimster (of course you do). He/She (idk sowwy) once held an event in the world KYDERBY called the Kentucky Derby and STYX held the Fire Festival. I read the Growtopia Wiki at the 'Moderators' section and one thing caught my eye. The wiki states that Moderators can request a Special Event. If moderators can held a special event like what Aimster and STYX does, why can't other Mods don't want to request it as well.

I'm just a curious lil boi. Teehee
    Eat Yeet, Potato Skeet

Because it takes time, effort, and it's been a thing while seth/ham owned the game.
    Since ubisoft I don't think they have the possibility anymore. Especially after the poorly organized event STYX made back then. But who knows.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

I miss KYDERBY too and hackers always win the race
    Do not destroy your own creation. Instead, fill it with dirt.

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

Hosting such an event is a challenge for everyone, especially Moderators. They are getting MASSIVE amount of pressure from the people and it's certainly not a pleasant feeling.
    Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
    Find me on Twitter!
    Add me on discord: Nex#5964

Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    Any Growtopian Veterans will know exactly what I meant here. And I'm pretty sure *almost* nobody knows about this.

If you fellas remember @Aimster (of course you do). He/She (idk sowwy) once held an event in the world KYDERBY called the Kentucky Derby and STYX held the Fire Festival. I read the Growtopia Wiki at the 'Moderators' section and one thing caught my eye. The wiki states that Moderators can request a Special Event. If moderators can held a special event like what Aimster and STYX does, why can't other Mods don't want to request it as well.

I'm just a curious lil boi. Teehee
    Maybe they already have their own plan and they are still working on it , so far as i know Bleulabel will host his own maze world with prize.
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Moderators don't need to host events, they host giveaways in their worlds of wands and other things. Although it would be fun for the moderators to do more things, it could also be Ubisoft not wanting to do special events.

This is something we definitely want to do, and it's something we're really excited for. I know a handful of us are already planning ideas and events to propose as official special events - but they'll take time to properly plan out, decide prizes for and advertise.

But hopefully in the coming months we can get some cool things sorted for you guys with unique, special prizes.
    Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt

Quote Originally Posted by Misthios View Post
    This is something we definitely want to do, and it's something we're really excited for. I know a handful of us are already planning ideas and events to propose as official special events - but they'll take time to properly plan out, decide prizes for and advertise.

But hopefully in the coming months we can get some cool things sorted for you guys with unique, special prizes.
    Hopefully this will be well executed with dope events and awesome prizes.
    ~ pro doctor ;p
    ~ ball is life
    ~ cole world