Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Is hitting level 100 hard?

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer CzeGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Hey there,
    I have no idea what level you are, but if you do sure with the e.drag, you get 350 XP (I believe that there teď MORE xp without drag too, so lets just assume that you get 500/surg)
    100 surgs should cost around one DL, if you have less skill fail than 100, it will be even more, by 100 surgs you will get 50k XPs, you can calculate easily how many DLs it would take you to get to level 100, but I think that farming is better, by breaking 3000 chance, you will get same amount of XPs as per 100 surgeries, by breaking 3000 chands, you should profit around 30-40 WLs (200 bonus seeds and 20-25k gems), breaking 3k chands will take you exactly one hour (if you use rayman and magplants), doing 100 surgeries will take less than hour (if you don't fail), but you will spend more than 100 WLs and by farming chands you will profit 35 WLs.
    But as I said, you need to use rayman, magplants and have chandeliers..
    Also you can get some profitable items from doing surgeries, but nothing's guaranteed.
    You don't have to farm chands tho, you can farm any farmable even without rayman or magplant/s, but I still recommend doing farming if you don't want to take risk or if you aren't extra rich.
    I hope I've helped.

    Have a good day,
    Cze
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Daennon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    602

    Default

    Took me 1 year of farming peppers to reach lvl 45 (I farm 2/3 rows everyday)

    My IGN: Necrozm
    Lvl: 46
    Currently banned (Auto banned)
    Main world: NECROZM

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer Devours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Hey there,
    I have no idea what level you are, but if you do sure with the e.drag, you get 350 XP (I believe that there teď MORE xp without drag too, so lets just assume that you get 500/surg)
    100 surgs should cost around one DL, if you have less skill fail than 100, it will be even more, by 100 surgs you will get 50k XPs, you can calculate easily how many DLs it would take you to get to level 100, but I think that farming is better, by breaking 3000 chance, you will get same amount of XPs as per 100 surgeries, by breaking 3000 chands, you should profit around 30-40 WLs (200 bonus seeds and 20-25k gems), breaking 3k chands will take you exactly one hour (if you use rayman and magplants), doing 100 surgeries will take less than hour (if you don't fail), but you will spend more than 100 WLs and by farming chands you will profit 35 WLs.
    But as I said, you need to use rayman, magplants and have chandeliers..
    Also you can get some profitable items from doing surgeries, but nothing's guaranteed.
    You don't have to farm chands tho, you can farm any farmable even without rayman or magplant/s, but I still recommend doing farming if you don't want to take risk or if you aren't extra rich.
    I hope I've helped.

    Have a good day,
    Cze
    Super useful, i thank everyone in this thread for helping me out, sincerely.

    I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

    -IGN: Dvours


  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer abrakegabra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    724

    Default

    I'm at level 100 right now.

    imo it's pretty difficult, I really had to grind this one out but if you're like a friend of mine who does like 93839294 Chand farm bfgs daily, you probably wouldn't take too long to hit max level.
    IGN: FeelSexy
    Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

    19 year old from Singapore
    Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student


    Quote Originally Posted by Satania View Post
    It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer Devours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abrakegabra View Post
    I'm at level 100 right now.

    imo it's pretty difficult, I really had to grind this one out but if you're like a friend of mine who does like 93839294 Chand farm bfgs daily, you probably wouldn't take too long to hit max level.
    sadly i don't have the luxury of owning more than 8 chand farms..

    wait he breaks in BFGs? dedication. or bot. jk

    I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

    -IGN: Dvours


  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer Meezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Yes, it is
    Ign: Savagetopian.
    I'm doing Harvester service

    Unban Bitelord Please

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer abrakegabra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    sadly i don't have the luxury of owning more than 8 chand farms..

    wait he breaks in BFGs? dedication. or bot. jk
    He only harvests. He is a BFG owner after all.
    IGN: FeelSexy
    Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

    19 year old from Singapore
    Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student


    Quote Originally Posted by Satania View Post
    It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,780

    Default

    if you have alot of wls,then get the surg/startopia/chef dragon and waste all your wls on surg/startopia/cooking while wearing those drags

    don't forget an egg benedict too
    fastest way to level up
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  9. #29
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    Need to get to lvl 100, but it's been very hard for me.
    Yes, all you gotta do is stomp 1000+ zombies. Very difficult because they only spawn every 3 minutes.

    Oh wait, wrong game. I was talking about Growalone.

    Growtopia's situation is the following: you have to break a million billion blocks of gold to get to level 100. Very difficult.

  10. #30
    Lesser Wizard Zynek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    In my parent's shed
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Finding lazy bfg owners like me who hate harvesting but only like planting (gems ofc). Tho, I got like 4 people who ask me to harvest😓 man it sucks doing bfg
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer Devours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zynek3 View Post
    Finding lazy bfg owners like me who hate harvesting but only like planting (gems ofc). Tho, I got like 4 people who ask me to harvest😓 man it sucks doing bfg
    what?! i'm the opposite, i love harvesting, hate planting. ahhh~ the joy of getting exp.

    Update: rn i got wisdom ancestral, so wisdom ring/ ancestral/ eggs benedict/

    I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

    -IGN: Dvours


  12. #32
    Lesser Wizard Zynek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    In my parent's shed
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    what?! i'm the opposite, i love harvesting, hate planting. ahhh~ the joy of getting exp.

    Update: rn i got wisdom ancestral, so wisdom ring/ ancestral/ eggs benedict/
    Well I've been doing bfg for over a year now, and I'd say Ive always done like an average of 5 farms/day everyday for the past idk a lot of months with only a few breaks, so harvesting it just really boring, I only like seeing seed profit and gems :') this also may or may not be because I'm level 125
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer Devours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zynek3 View Post
    Well I've been doing bfg for over a year now, and I'd say Ive always done an average of 5 farms/day everyday with only a few breaks, so harvesting it just really boring, I only like seeing seed profit and gems :') this also may or may not be because I'm level 125
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...esting-Service

    y'know where to find me

    I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

    -IGN: Dvours


  14. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Hey there,
    I have no idea what level you are, but if you do sure with the e.drag, you get 350 XP (I believe that there teď MORE xp without drag too, so lets just assume that you get 500/surg)
    100 surgs should cost around one DL, if you have less skill fail than 100, it will be even more, by 100 surgs you will get 50k XPs, you can calculate easily how many DLs it would take you to get to level 100, but I think that farming is better, by breaking 3000 chance, you will get same amount of XPs as per 100 surgeries, by breaking 3000 chands, you should profit around 30-40 WLs (200 bonus seeds and 20-25k gems), breaking 3k chands will take you exactly one hour (if you use rayman and magplants), doing 100 surgeries will take less than hour (if you don't fail), but you will spend more than 100 WLs and by farming chands you will profit 35 WLs.
    But as I said, you need to use rayman, magplants and have chandeliers..
    Also you can get some profitable items from doing surgeries, but nothing's guaranteed.
    You don't have to farm chands tho, you can farm any farmable even without rayman or magplant/s, but I still recommend doing farming if you don't want to take risk or if you aren't extra rich.
    I hope I've helped.

    Have a good day,
    Cze
    The expensive-ish way to get xp..

    * drinks experience potion

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •