Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 26

Thread: New to forums

  1. #1
    Squire AllyMendez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    gt
    Posts
    11

    Cool New to forums

    Hai!
    Thanks for allowing me to post finally! I have been playing this game on the pc/mobile since 2015! I played on the console version of Growtopia on the ps4 and switch, and well let's say it brought me back to the pc version. I always wanted to make a forums account but never did.
    But I'm here now
    Looking forward to meeting you guys. My ign is my username on the forums if you were to bump into me say Hi!
    eating a pizza

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard LuminousEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    is < /Unknown >
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Hai And Welcome
    ̶N̶o̶ ̶M̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶S̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶
    Fairly Less SuggestionsYeet.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllyMendez View Post
    I always wanted to make a forums account but never did.
    Hey there Ally!

    Welcome to the Forums! There's a lot of good info to find here, and also some interesting conversations.

    Want to talk about non-GT related stuff like anime, if pouring milk into cereal makes it a soup, or if straws have one or two holes? Check out the Growtopia Tavern!

    Want to buy something specific, or check the current value of your dream item?? Check out Buy & Sell or Value Discussion!

    Excited to talk about the latest update? PAW? Update Discussions is waiting for you!

    Anyway, I ramble. Reach out if you ever need something!

    Much love
    Canadian Community Manager

    I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

    Link to my official IG

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    welcome and goodbye

    /dab come at me bro

  5. #5
    Squire AllyMendez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    gt
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuminousEyes View Post
    Hai And Welcome
    Awe Thank you

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Hey there Ally!

    Welcome to the Forums! There's a lot of good info to find here, and also some interesting conversations.

    Want to talk about non-GT related stuff like anime, if pouring milk into cereal makes it a soup, or if straws have one or two holes? Check out the Growtopia Tavern!

    Want to buy something specific, or check the current value of your dream item?? Check out Buy & Sell or Value Discussion!

    Excited to talk about the latest update? PAW? Update Discussions is waiting for you!

    Anyway, I ramble. Reach out if you ever need something!

    Much love
    Thank you Odric! Definitely will check them out especially the update discussions can't wait!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    welcome and goodbye

    /dab come at me bro
    pow pow /dab
    eating a pizza

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllyMendez View Post
    pow pow /dab
    wow i like this lad already..

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllyMendez View Post
    pow pow /dab
    I'm disappointed. /dab should always be italicized!!!
    Canadian Community Manager

    I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

    Link to my official IG

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    I'm disappointed. /dab should always be italicized!!!
    /dab always italicized and in bold, now i'm dissapointed >:c

  9. #9
    Squire AllyMendez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    gt
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    I'm disappointed. /dab should always be italicized!!!
    /dab

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    /dab always italicized and in bold, now i'm dissapointed >:c
    /dab dissapointment be gone!
    eating a pizza

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Azurada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Welcome to the forum! Yeah, back then you were allowed to post immediately once your account is created. But due to spam accounts, they tried to limit it by not letting New Members post for 2 days.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Welcome to the club m8

  12. #12
    Lesser Knight FaiR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Greetings! Welcome to forums hope you enjoy your stay.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •