Thread: My friend got scammed Blingin' Set due to a glitch. We need help

Unhappy My friend got scammed Blingin' Set due to a glitch. We need help

Hello,

I want to bring the issue of my dear friend here. He sold most of his items to buy the blingin set and grind for the Angel of Mercy wings.

When he sold his items, he managed to buy a set finally.

Then, someone offered for his set for higher than what he bought it for, so he decided to sell it to that guy then just buy another set for cheaper, to make a few wls profit.

The trade was supposed to be a key trade because I think the set is more than 4 items?

They went to the world, but my friend didn't drop the set yet, the buyer asked for an access and his reason was to check for HIDDEN DOORS (not the entrance) around the world. It was a logical reason because nobody wants to get sneaked up to.

Then the buyer /unaccessed. His lime-colored name turned back to normal, then my friend dropped the set and covered it with dirt.

Then, for some reason, the buyer accessed himself up again then broke the dirt using rayman and a friend of his snowballed my friend so he can do nothing.

I told him to message support, but support is still checking it for almost a week now.

I am hoping they can give his items back because he got abused by a glitch and it is not entirely his fault. It is also my first time hearing that glitch/scam happen.

Also, I hope any moderator can shed some light on our situation.
    IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

seems severe, submit a ticket/ send a pm to a moderator/ as well.

hope this doesn't spiral outta control

My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

-IGN: Dvours

Lesser Knight

He didn't access himself in the first place and typed "I've removed my access". Not a glitch nor a bug, just a clever scam.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mihael View Post
    He didn't access himself in the first place and typed "I've removed my access". Not a glitch nor a bug, just a clever scam.
    Now the problem is when the lime-color was remove and becamed white ( the name ) and suddenly got his access back after unaccessing. (F)

Quote Originally Posted by Mihael View Post
    Yeah, Someone tried this same scam for my friend. Well he took acc, but then he removed it, then he asked give acc again. then my friend gave acc, but this scammer didn't accept it. Then scammer asked acc again, so my friend would think that he didn't actually give it second time and when my friend refused give acc again, scammer continued ask it over and over again. Sure my friend knew that there is some scam what this dude will try so he didn't drop his p wings like scammer asked. But this is how scam goes. Scammer makes you think that he doesn't have active open acc request in there, by asking access over and over again and when victim finally drop what scammer wants, he will accept acc and boom, you will get scammed.

PS. If someone even asks drop items in world and trd key in case like this, you should know that he will try scam you for real. And when he offer overprice, that is 100% confirmation that he will scam you. So you friend just got scammed, cause he was too greedy and went blind when saw opportunity to get free wls.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

It's not a glitch, because that scammer accepted access after your friend dropped his items, I guess.

I'm sorry for your loss, but unfortunately, moderators can't return stolen/lost items, since your friend gave access to that scammer.
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    It's not a glitch, because that scammer accepted access after your friend dropped his items, I guess.

I'm sorry for your loss, but unfortunately, moderators can't return stolen/lost items, since your friend gave access to that scammer.
    +1 to this.

Scammers always find out the way, even for the new access method which made it even more easy for scammers to exploit and take advantage of.

Squire

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Eutimio View Post
    Hello,

I want to bring the issue of my dear friend here. He sold most of his items to buy the blingin set and grind for the Angel of Mercy wings.

When he sold his items, he managed to buy a set finally.

Then, someone offered for his set for higher than what he bought it for, so he decided to sell it to that guy then just buy another set for cheaper, to make a few wls profit.

The trade was supposed to be a key trade because I think the set is more than 4 items?

They went to the world, but my friend didn't drop the set yet, the buyer asked for an access and his reason was to check for HIDDEN DOORS (not the entrance) around the world. It was a logical reason because nobody wants to get sneaked up to.

Then the buyer /unaccessed. His lime-colored name turned back to normal, then my friend dropped the set and covered it with dirt.

Then, for some reason, the buyer accessed himself up again then broke the dirt using rayman and a friend of his snowballed my friend so he can do nothing.

I told him to message support, but support is still checking it for almost a week now.

I am hoping they can give his items back because he got abused by a glitch and it is not entirely his fault. It is also my first time hearing that glitch/scam happen.

Also, I hope any moderator can shed some light on our situation.
    Hmm... I think it's not a bug or something. Your friend probably got scammed by ,,smart'' scammer. I think scammer name was like ,,0'' and ,,O''. Example: Your friend gave access to guys nammed (example: apple012), than your friend left word or something and guy come named ,,appleO12''(your friend maybe thought its same guy) than your friend got scammed, because guy with access ,,apple012'' came to world.