Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: My friend got scammed Blingin' Set due to a glitch. We need help

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Eutimio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    509

    Unhappy My friend got scammed Blingin' Set due to a glitch. We need help

    Hello,

    I want to bring the issue of my dear friend here. He sold most of his items to buy the blingin set and grind for the Angel of Mercy wings.

    When he sold his items, he managed to buy a set finally.

    Then, someone offered for his set for higher than what he bought it for, so he decided to sell it to that guy then just buy another set for cheaper, to make a few wls profit.

    The trade was supposed to be a key trade because I think the set is more than 4 items?

    They went to the world, but my friend didn't drop the set yet, the buyer asked for an access and his reason was to check for HIDDEN DOORS (not the entrance) around the world. It was a logical reason because nobody wants to get sneaked up to.

    Then the buyer /unaccessed. His lime-colored name turned back to normal, then my friend dropped the set and covered it with dirt.

    Then, for some reason, the buyer accessed himself up again then broke the dirt using rayman and a friend of his snowballed my friend so he can do nothing.

    I told him to message support, but support is still checking it for almost a week now.

    I am hoping they can give his items back because he got abused by a glitch and it is not entirely his fault. It is also my first time hearing that glitch/scam happen.

    Also, I hope any moderator can shed some light on our situation.
    IGN: Eutimio

    Discord: Eutimio#0415

    Instagram: @Eutimio_GT


    My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Devours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,178

    Default

    seems severe, submit a ticket/ send a pm to a moderator/ as well.

    hope this doesn't spiral outta control

    My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

    -IGN: Dvours


  3. #3
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    38

    Default

    He didn't access himself in the first place and typed "I've removed my access". Not a glitch nor a bug, just a clever scam.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mihael View Post
    He didn't access himself in the first place and typed "I've removed my access". Not a glitch nor a bug, just a clever scam.
    Now the problem is when the lime-color was remove and becamed white ( the name ) and suddenly got his access back after unaccessing. (F)

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mihael View Post
    He didn't access himself in the first place and typed "I've removed my access". Not a glitch nor a bug, just a clever scam.
    Yeah, Someone tried this same scam for my friend. Well he took acc, but then he removed it, then he asked give acc again. then my friend gave acc, but this scammer didn't accept it. Then scammer asked acc again, so my friend would think that he didn't actually give it second time and when my friend refused give acc again, scammer continued ask it over and over again. Sure my friend knew that there is some scam what this dude will try so he didn't drop his p wings like scammer asked. But this is how scam goes. Scammer makes you think that he doesn't have active open acc request in there, by asking access over and over again and when victim finally drop what scammer wants, he will accept acc and boom, you will get scammed.

    PS. If someone even asks drop items in world and trd key in case like this, you should know that he will try scam you for real. And when he offer overprice, that is 100% confirmation that he will scam you. So you friend just got scammed, cause he was too greedy and went blind when saw opportunity to get free wls.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer TurtlePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,151

    Post

    It's not a glitch, because that scammer accepted access after your friend dropped his items, I guess.

    I'm sorry for your loss, but unfortunately, moderators can't return stolen/lost items, since your friend gave access to that scammer.
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Cobwebster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    It's not a glitch, because that scammer accepted access after your friend dropped his items, I guess.

    I'm sorry for your loss, but unfortunately, moderators can't return stolen/lost items, since your friend gave access to that scammer.
    +1 to this.

    Scammers always find out the way, even for the new access method which made it even more easy for scammers to exploit and take advantage of.

  8. #8
    Squire
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    10

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Eutimio View Post
    Hello,

    I want to bring the issue of my dear friend here. He sold most of his items to buy the blingin set and grind for the Angel of Mercy wings.

    When he sold his items, he managed to buy a set finally.

    Then, someone offered for his set for higher than what he bought it for, so he decided to sell it to that guy then just buy another set for cheaper, to make a few wls profit.

    The trade was supposed to be a key trade because I think the set is more than 4 items?

    They went to the world, but my friend didn't drop the set yet, the buyer asked for an access and his reason was to check for HIDDEN DOORS (not the entrance) around the world. It was a logical reason because nobody wants to get sneaked up to.

    Then the buyer /unaccessed. His lime-colored name turned back to normal, then my friend dropped the set and covered it with dirt.

    Then, for some reason, the buyer accessed himself up again then broke the dirt using rayman and a friend of his snowballed my friend so he can do nothing.

    I told him to message support, but support is still checking it for almost a week now.

    I am hoping they can give his items back because he got abused by a glitch and it is not entirely his fault. It is also my first time hearing that glitch/scam happen.

    Also, I hope any moderator can shed some light on our situation.
    Hmm... I think it's not a bug or something. Your friend probably got scammed by ,,smart'' scammer. I think scammer name was like ,,0'' and ,,O''. Example: Your friend gave access to guys nammed (example: apple012), than your friend left word or something and guy come named ,,appleO12''(your friend maybe thought its same guy) than your friend got scammed, because guy with access ,,apple012'' came to world.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •