Thread: Cheap fast tokens?

Default Cheap fast tokens?

I have about 200 wls... And i really want focused eyes, I got 23 tokens, so 77 to go, I wanna get it in 2 months, Any way? Thanks #HatGang!
    1234567890qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HepnoGT View Post
    I have about 200 wls... And i really want focused eyes, I got 23 tokens, so 77 to go, I wanna get it in 2 months, Any way? Thanks #HatGang!
    role quest, dont do daily's if its above 10wls
    surgery and exchange for tokens or startopian or whatever the salesmen wants.

If you're Lv.60 and have the awesomeness at 60%, you can also do all the 3 life goals to receive a token. You need to collect the rewards from the goals during the same day, but completed goals don't reset like those you give up. You can keep giving up the hard ones until you have all 3 completed.

You could always just buy the yearly subscription that gives 25 tokens.. 50 tokens for $100 bucks? what a deal
    Thinking about you.

If you are rich, I’d suggest you to do Startopia Quests. Warning, the prizes will be hard to sell and It’ll surely take some time.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    You could always just buy the yearly subscription that gives 25 tokens.. 50 tokens for $100 bucks? what a deal
    wow so not worth the money for a pixelated game, so much starbucks could be bought, ribs and steak? mmmmm~

Quote Originally Posted by HepnoGT View Post
    Heya,

So, firstly, you should definitely do role quests (first completed quest gives you growtoken), Building, Fishing and Farming Role Quests are the easiest ones, if you know Surgery/Cooking/Startopia, then they are easy too, if you have more than 60% awesomeness and you are level 60 or higher, you can get growtoken by completing all three daily goals (usually takes like 3 days until all 3 quests aren't hard) and you can do Daily Quests, but they are usually over 10 WLs, I recommend you doing just Daily Quests that costs few WLs, there is usually cheap quest like that once/twice a week, also I am pretty sure that it will take way more than two months, like 4-5 months, really depends if there will be easy quests/goals.
    However, I am wishing you best of luck on your road to Focused Eyes!

Have a good day,
    Cze
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Role quests are the cheapest at the moment. Only do them if they’re >10 wls.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Heya,

So, firstly, you should definitely do role quests (first completed quest gives you growtoken), Building, Fishing and Farming Role Quests are the easiest ones, if you know Surgery/Cooking/Startopia, then they are easy too, if you have more than 60% awesomeness and you are level 60 or higher, you can get growtoken by completing all three daily goals (usually takes like 3 days until all 3 quests aren't hard) and you can do Daily Quests, but they are usually over 10 WLs, I recommend you doing just Daily Quests that costs few WLs, there is usually cheap quest like that once/twice a week, also I am pretty sure that it will take way more than two months, like 4-5 months, really depends if there will be easy quests/goals.
    However, I am wishing you best of luck on your road to Focused Eyes!

Have a good day,
    Cze
    Thanks for writing such a detailed response! , This really helps, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    but im poor

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    wow so not worth the money for a pixelated game, so much starbucks could be bought, ribs and steak? mmmmm~
    Eh, Your right about the starbucks, but i would way rather permenantly have a cool item in my favourite game than a meal that would last for just a few hours :P

Buy me a large regular and you'll get cheap token quests for the next 100 days
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.

I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

I don't want to sound like a copycat, but Devours post is pretty accurate. If you can, try to incorporate your life goals in there as well.
    Discord: Nicholas #5824
    Instagram: doctornick.gt
    IGN: DoctorNick
    Level: 73
    Guilds Owned: idiots (axolotl logo)
    Goals: Rushboard 200/200
    Goals: Become a moderator/help the community in any way
    I want ring of shrinking

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNicK View Post
    I don't want to sound like a copycat, but Devours post is pretty accurate. If you can, try to incorporate your life goals in there as well.
    Life goals... Im level 21.. yeah you gotta be level 60 for that