Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye everyone [Too sensitive] [If you are not good with that, go away]

Default Bye everyone [Too sensitive] [If you are not good with that, go away]

Hello there, or I should say goodbye...
    I am leaving Growtopia and my goods for ever. Why? Because cyber-bullying can hurt as much as knives in your back... I was that pray which bully got me... I was kind, always tried to support someone, even if I didn't had much... Same goes in real life, cause struggles gonna be in both dimensions - virtual and reality.
    In reality people always joked about me, make fun of me. They wanted my reaction, but I didn't showed them that. They started picking me up even more frequenter than before. I told about situation to teacher, but when, after I told them, I regretted it immediately. Those bullies say I should die, they wanted me dead... I tried to commit suicide... twice... On the second time, mum saw me and she called ambulance... I was send to psychotic hospital [or IDK how is called in English]. I spend there 2 weeks. Second day in there was the same as in school... I was joked about, even when I was shy, quiet and slow at things... After release, some classmates stopped bullying me, but just SOME... I saw in the news about me, so everybody knew, who exactly wanted to kill myself... Of course gossips travel so fast in that small school... Eh, at least I overcome this problem by graduating and going to the next school [which is for smart people (cause my classmates are not those, of the smartest). I don't judge them, it's just the choice they choose.
    Actually, I never had cyber-bullying till now. Recently. 2 days ago...
    One of my old friend, [censor], stolen my items, cause I gave him access in the world. He was my old friend, so I trusted him... I DM'ed him, saying that everything is alright. I don't really care about those items, if somebody really needs them [there was P, Z Jammers, CCTV camera and Stuff weather...]. I didn't really mind that stuff... Later today, I said I want to meet him face-to-face to know exact porpoise of ruining my farm[REALGRAFASA] and my temp-main world[FARMI019]... We meet up, but he also asked to invite my two friends as well, cause they also got involved somehow... I invited them, and I asked him why? He answered, that I shouldn't trust anyone, who is not IRL friend or etc. He said, that I was his first target to scammed, cause I was kind and warmhearted. [Yeah, you could say stiff].... My heart broke.... I was betrayed by my own friend? I thought to myself.... But after that I decided I won't play Growtopia anymore, of this cyber-bullying and toxic-community... If I wasn't gone through all those bullies in Real Life, imagine, what would happen to me... What would happen to me, if I couldn't control myself, and I would just try committing suicide...
    If you ever feel lonely or was bullied, call hotlines in your country...

Sayonara Growtopia
    Farewell my friends
    See you someday later
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Banned

you gotta man up and step up your game.

ps. don't be selfish and only think of yourself, think about how your family would react if you actually kys. put their mental health into consideration too please.

Banned

All you have to do is to

Dont access everyone specially ur friends,
    Ignore bullies and cyber bullying,
    Don't commit suicide.

( Is follow the damn train CJ) oops jk. Well, it's sad you about to leave.

I'm not quitting my life, I am quitting Growtopia, so don't worry about me... I just want to let you know my story...
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

sayonara⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    真の幸福を達成.

It's heartbreaking to know that you're getting bullied, because I red some of your threads before, I checked your profile and you're a great person, to be honest.

I'm thankful and grateful for everything you've done to our community, you've been absolutely supportive & kind and we truly respect that.

Don't ever listen to those bullies, because they are jealous and looking for your attention, since you're kind, funny and cool the way you are, as I said before.

I hope you'll never commit suicide once again, since you still have good and supportive friends, your parents care about you & they love you, I promise.

I hope we'll meet once again someday, because we love you! ❤

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    It's heartbreaking to know that you're getting bullied, because I red some of your threads before, I checked your profile and you're a great person, to be honest.

I'm thankful and grateful for everything you've done to our community, you've been absolutely supportive & kind and we truly respect that.

Don't ever listen to those bullies, because they are jealous and looking for your attention, since you're kind, funny and cool the way you are, as I said before.

I hope you'll never commit suicide once again, since you still have good and supportive friends, your parents care about you & they love you, I promise.

I hope we'll meet once again someday, because we love you! ❤
    I hope that too, but for now, I need to reborn to 'better' version of me... Don't worry, I just gonna change my identity
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Lesser Wizard

Thank god your mom caught you omg!! I hope you will be better soon You're not alone Farewell!
    Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Emphera View Post
    Thank god your mom caught you omg!! I hope you will be better soon You're not alone Farewell!
    Thank you ;333
    This wolfie needs really big hug
    *hug*
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Just letting you know that suicide is never the answer because after your death things will start to change drastically. Look brightly to the future of your life, that future which you wish you had that life where none is there to bully you or anything in life. That day awaits. You just have to have faith to it or you'll never gain that and will never overpower those who despise you.

Remember, this world is full of people like them and us. You must put a separation between that which is good and that which is evil. Since you are on the good side, there are others who will appreciate you as who you are. Do not mind them who bully you, they will retire from their job and quit it later. Now making it more sensitive, Promise for the whole Growtopia community that you will never think of suicide thoughts again.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

It's always sad to see another player to go, but taking time off the game and tending to your own mental health is more important. I hope you find an environment that is conducive for your own health and that you find somebody of moral character that you can confide in.

Best of wishes to you!
    Allies or no allies?

alright here is the thing right, I might be called insensitive or dumb for saying this, but you are overreacting to pixels in a screen. jk alright real talk time.

I feel like you should be more strict on your way of trusting. Tbh no one has access to my farms and etc cos well I don't trust anyone online enough. Even if I knew them irl but even if they are like my best friend's irl it might still not even hit the level of trust needed for me to access someone. Be more firm and don't let things get to you so easily, doesnt mean they are old friends you should just access them into your world, that's not how it works....
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np