Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE TELL ME IMMEDIATELY!!

Unhappy PLEASE TELL ME IMMEDIATELY!!

I HAVE A FRIEND HIS NAME HIS ZUCCMYASS ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT MY FRIEND KNOW THAT ACC PASSWORD (REAL LIFE FRIEND) HE SEEM TO HATE HIM IDK WHY IF YOU KNOW HIS WORLDS AND PLS TELL ME IF HE GOES ONLINE PLS TELL ME SEND ME A SCREENSHOT

MY FRIENDS DOESN'T GO ONLINE ONE BY ONE OUR FRIENDSHIP IS FADING SO PLS I WANT MY FRIENDS BACK!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

Can you elaborate?... So a friend of yours has your other friend's password and hates him? so He'll do something sketchy on his account?. You should Pm a moderator, we can't do anything here. :P
    I live inside my own world of make-believe.

The lack of commas and punctuations doesn't make this thread any sense. Can you please clarify the problem? And this is not supposed to be in the Meet & Greet subforum, it probably should be in the Support's inbox (since it has something to do with the password of an account). And no, I'm not being sarcastic, I'm genuinely confused.

I myself think the password won't be necessary here...

My point is...I'm trying to restore a friendship that I never got in other games.
    The group is called THE SQUAD. One day our squad began fading the first one who left was VannilaKiel(TAKE NOTE:I MET ZUCCMYASS THROUGH VANNILAKIEL).

If YOU are a friend of Zuccmyass!(I dont need the two other members iWasEXPOSED,Vannilakiel)
    Please send me IMMEDIATELY a screenshot of his last online and world name!

Screenshot about Vannilakiel and iWasEXPOSED:Name:  Screenshot_2019-08-09-13-49-34.jpeg
Views: 74
Size:  428.2 KB
    Hi I'm Axzyte

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

How are we suppose to know this person.. He's not even a forumer
    On this day, Justice didn't come for you. I did!
    All of you, and only one of me.
    Still,I'm not getting paid enough for this.

Unfortunately, I don't know him, but I hope you'll find him soon!
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

waw a pixel game can bring such intensity and tension between players?

I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

-IGN: Dvours

Sorry what
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

Banned

** The Acient ones have used Ban on YOUR.FRIENDS

** Warning from SYSTEM: You've been banned in Growotpia for 60 days.
    ** NOTICE : Let me fade them for 60 days, Goodbye!

Disconnected?! Will attempt to reconnect.
    Sorry, this account, device or location has been temporarily suspended.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Agreed.100

** The Acient ones have given UkyoKuonji a Agreement wand

Banned

I was at a bfg and saw him breaking peppers I told him lmaooooo nice name he said ty and I went on with breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    I was at a bfg and saw him breaking peppers I told him lmaooooo nice name he said ty and I went on with breaking
    TELL ME WHEN WAS THAT? BFG NAME? I WANT TO SEE MY FRIEND AGAIN

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    WE WENT TO MANY TIMES WE GOT SCAMMED LAUGH AT IT ATLEAST NOT TO LOSE FRIENDSHIP

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    BUT DO YOU ATLEAST! KNOW HIM IN GAME HE MIGHT BE A FORUMER IM HIRING INVESTIGATORS FOR FREE I KNOW ITS CRAP BUT YOUR SAVING SOMEONE I WILL REMEMBER THE ONE WHO WILL HELP ME
    Hi I'm Axzyte

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes

calm down and tell the story with more detail please
    真の幸福を達成.

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    Yes, and I'm genuinely fascinated how this person is the only person the O.P. can be friends with. There are 7 and a half billion people across the globe, with millions of accounts (probably duplicates) created in the game, and thousands of active players – I dare not to try and find this one friend if there can be other players you can befriend with. I'm just being blunt, though I don't want to worsen the situation.

Banned

It was 2 days ago I don’t remember the bfg name tho

Quote Originally Posted by boyinblue View Post
    calm down and tell the story with more detail please
    Ugh,point is im trying to find a friend names ZUCCMYASS the squad is fading my bffs are not online one by one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    Yes, and I'm genuinely fascinated how this person is the only person the O.P. can be friends with. There are 7 and a half billion people across the globe, with millions of accounts (probably duplicates) created in the game, and thousands of active players – I dare not to try and find this one friend if there can be other players you can befriend with. I'm just being blunt, though I don't want to worsen the situation.
    I try not thee I shall find who I love and I will thy will meet in life life's short
    Hi I'm Axzyte

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes

can you tell the story clearly

Ugh,point is im trying to find a friend names ZUCCMYASS the squad is fading my bffs are not online one by one
    Do you really think they're still active? Even if someone said they saw this "ZUCCMYASS," would you really believe that?

I try not thee I shall find who I love and I will thy will meet in life life's short
    I don't get what you mean. Speak in English (in other words, get rid of the "thee" and "thy's," and use modern words).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I just want to add that you should really meet new people rather than just stick to what you had. They became inactive for a reason, not to ghost you. They probably got bored of the game or are busy in real life. And if they'd read this, I assure you that they would have a weird disposition towards you instead of saying "O.M.G., how loyal!". Like what people say in relationships should also apply to this... friendship: "There are many fish in sea."

EDIT: My comment just above sounds rude but I'm just trying to state the fact. I don't want to hurt your feelings or anyone's. There are lots and lots of players who can be as nice as them. There are others here who missed a lot of friends in-game and wanted them to come back but did you see them write a thread about it? And even if they did, it wouldn't be as serious as this. It would just be talking about them and end it there.
    Last edited by Azurada; 08-09-2019 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Clarified the updated comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    It was 2 days ago I don’t remember the bfg name tho
    Wow he still on omggggg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    Do you really think they're still active? Even if someone said they saw this "ZUCCMYASS," would you really believe that?

I don't get what you mean. Speak in English (in other words, get rid of the "thee" and "thy's," and use modern words).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I just want to add that you should really meet new people rather than just stick to what you had. They became inactive for a reason, not to ghost you. They probably got bored of the game or are busy in real life. And if they'd read this, I assure you that they would have a weird disposition towards you instead of saying "O.M.G., how loyal!". Like what people say in relationships should also apply to this... friendship: "There are many fish in sea."

EDIT: My comment just above sounds rude but I'm just trying to state the fact. I don't want to hurt your feelings or anyone's. There are lots and lots of players who can be as nice as them. There are others here who missed a lot of friends in-game and wanted them to come back but did you see them write a thread about it? And even if they did, it wouldn't be as serious as this. It would just be talking about them and end it there.
    How Nice of you whats ur ign?

- - - Updated - - -

Im not taking your comment "Rude" I know your trying to help me but its really hard to leave friends if you look at the screenshot everyone was inactive so I will meet new friends I guess

The account im using was made in our 1st friendship birthday which we made together boy meet me? Your in game name and worlds for example BUT I WANT TO SEE HIM
    Hi I'm Axzyte

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes

How Nice of you whats ur ign?

- - - Updated - - -

Im not taking your comment "Rude" I know your trying to help me but its really hard to leave friends if you look at the screenshot everyone was inactive so I will meet new friends I guess

The account im using was made in our 1st friendship birthday which we made together boy meet me? Your in game name and worlds for example BUT I WANT TO SEE HIM
    It's the same as my forum name. I've also noticed you have added me on Discord. It would be more convenient if we chat there since I'm not notified here in the forum.

oh haha but I can know if your on through discord right
    Hi I'm Axzyte

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes