Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Illegal?

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    39

    Default Illegal?

    Is it illegal to farm on bfg with 2 accounts? (1 mobile 1 pc)

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Cobwebster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    396

    Default

    I don't think a duplicate account is illegal by itself, but using them to take advantage in scamming is illegal. There are tons of people here with duplicate accounts. One can be their main whilst the others are their "smurf" account. And about doing BFG using two accounts, well... I don't really know. Auto-farming (commonly used in PC version) is said to be illegal, right? 'Cos I know you won't really be able to control both accounts at the same time.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Its not illegal if you dont use a 3rd party app

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Malware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    637

    Default

    The way you worded it/implied it doesn't mention a friend with you.
    I doubt you would be able to manage both the pc and mobile at once to actually get a benefit/profit from just using one device.

    With that said, no it is not illegal to have two accounts farming in the same room of a bfg, but is highly suspicious and shouldn't be done unless your friend is helping.
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion

  5. #5
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    The way you worded it/implied it doesn't mention a friend with you.
    I doubt you would be able to manage both the pc and mobile at once to actually get a benefit/profit from just using one device.

    With that said, no it is not illegal to have two accounts farming in the same room of a bfg, but is highly suspicious and shouldn't be done unless your friend is helping.
    well im clicking on pc (breaking) and tapping on phone (placing) at the same time, so its legal, but its just suspicious and risky

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Cobwebster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 8886 View Post
    well im clicking on pc (breaking) and tapping on phone (placing) at the same time, so its legal, but its just suspicious and risky
    You should've specified the situation and not just say "Is having 2 accounts illegal? One in PC and one in mobile?"
    That question is in the gray area; it could mean anything.

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Back from a break
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 8886 View Post
    Is it illegal to farm on bfg with 2 accounts? (1 mobile 1 pc)
    Are you the owner of the world 8886? Your username sounds familliar
    Ë

    Quote Originally Posted by Ndjukatana View Post
    Info: For the first time i Saw alive rock.
    Ride item
    Size big

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Cobwebster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwinated View Post
    Are you the owner of the world 8886? Your username sounds familliar
    Oh, why? What about it?

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Chopin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Timmies
    Posts
    503

    Default

    s2.2(4) says you cannot create multiple accounts, except if this is specifically allowed with the Service by UBISOFT. In such case, you acknowledge that you will close your additional Account upon UBISOFT’s request. UBISOFT advises you not to include your surname in your User name.
    But I'm pretty sure Growtopia allows the creation of multiple accounts so as long as you don't break any rules you can farm in a BFG with two accounts.
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.


    I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

  10. #10
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chopin View Post
    s2.2(4) says you cannot create multiple accounts, except if this is specifically allowed with the Service by UBISOFT. In such case, you acknowledge that you will close your additional Account upon UBISOFT’s request. UBISOFT advises you not to include your surname in your User name.
    But I'm pretty sure Growtopia allows the creation of multiple accounts so as long as you don't break any rules you can farm in a BFG with two accounts.
    Just... No. Why do people not understand me? I asked if I can I farm with 2 accounts. Clearly missing the point.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwinated View Post
    Are you the owner of the world 8886? Your username sounds familliar
    Yes it’s me

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer EerieGt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    557

    Default

    If you control both of them manually sure you can.

    I suggest playing one with your hands and the other with your feet you could also control a third one with your tongue the possibilities are endless
    IGN:EerieGt

    Level:65

    Discord: EerieGt#5836

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    I think this is legal unless you use automatic clicks thats illegal


    🇺🇲Rimuoi



    Growid: Rimuoi | Lvl: 63 And still noob
    like anime,manga & game


    Started in August?, 2018. But only recently joined the forums!




  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Areodax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Secret Sealing Fan Club
    Posts
    9,314

    Default

    As long as there are no bots/hack/trainers or anything similar being used, you'll be fine.
    Whoa! I'm back, physically but not in spirit.
    IGN: Areodax - Discord: Areodax#4384
    Main World: THEMOONCAKEFARMS

    Mashups change occasionally.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    Its not illegal if you dont use a 3rd party app
    No. If I build and program a hydraulic robot to press my space bar, that's illegal, and that's not an app.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

    ______________________________________
    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •