Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

Hello everyone, i think i found a new bug or maybe a rare attack that is called buffer overflow Kinda like DDoS attack But different. buffer overflow can occur inadvertently, but it can also be caused by a malicious actor sending carefully crafted input to a program that then attempts to store the input in a buffer that isn't large enough for that input. If the excess data is written to the adjacent buffer, it overwrites any data. i was at odric's world and 1 person left and entered So so fast that it made the whole subservers crash. Hmmm anyone know about this? I have video clip that i can dm to you in instagram (Cruden.gt) and also the person said that he/she made somekind of program?! So i guess it's the attack that i mentioned about.
    Last edited by Cruden; 08-09-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruden View Post
    Hello everyone, i think i found a new bug or maybe a rare attack that is called buffer overflow Kinda like DDoS attack But different. buffer overflow can occur inadvertently, but it can also be caused by a malicious actor sending carefully crafted input to a program that then attempts to store the input in a buffer that isn't large enough for that input. If the excess data is written to the adjacent buffer, it overwrites any data. i was at odric's world and 1 person left and entered So so fast that it made the whole subservers crash. Hmmm anyone know about this? I have video clip that i can dm to you in instagram (Cruden.gt) and also the person said that he/she made somekind of program?! So i guess it's the attack that i mentioned about.
    if this bug/glitch/attack really made some subservers crash. maybe,just maybe. this is why we encountered a problem with chicken plow. plow mechanism is like overflowing manual seed planting. just like recent rayman fist "glitch" w/ any kind of tractor (FIXED) who overflowing manual harvest and planting.

THEORY 1 = basically, its the same.. maybe this is why server think we "overflowing" the packet and make us DC.
    THEORY 2 = server got so many "overflow" and cant handle packet spam from chicken plow
    THEORY 3 = Its just some people with autoclicker/macro from bfg, who got kicked and ACCIDENTALY ended up on ordic world with autoclicker/macro still on. with macro / auto on SPACE key, he/she will IN and OUT the world forever.
    ( i know this because i have witnessed it, i see some people IN and OUT my world repeatedly until i world banned them. )

i think we need nekorei or some mods here to investigate the case.
    INDONESIAN PLAYER

Check Out My YOUTUBE CHANNEL

JURNAL SI GENDUT

Squire

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Cruden View Post
    Well sorry you're stupid, because you just said how to make that!!!

Default ?

How does it make me stupid informing people about possible situation? And yeah, i have common knowledge of this stuff.

Cause ppl in gt are young, they will they will test this. Next time, contact support or pm mods, but do not write in public forum.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

thank you for the information
    真の幸福を達成.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Cause ppl in gt are young, they will they will test this. Next time, contact support or pm mods, but do not write in public forum.
    no way kids can figure out how to implement such programming skills, if not no one would study I.T anymore..

My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

-IGN: Dvours

Yeah, true.

That seems sucky.

I don't think one person spam-leaving and entering would really crash the whole sub-server, but then again, I'm not to wise.

Intresting.

Also on another note, you may want to change your title to be more accurate. "Hello" doesn't really explain anything. Still, thanks for sharing this bug.
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion