Thread: Wolf Whistle Disappear Glitch

Default Wolf Whistle Disappear Glitch

When I use wolf Whistle there seems to be a chance of it warping me into the wolf world then immediately booting me out and the whistle breaks, this happened to me 3 times within 30 seconds and has happened about 5-6 times to me in total, so yeah that's fun..

Quote Originally Posted by Fellage View Post
    When I use wolf Whistle there seems to be a chance of it warping me into the wolf world then immediately booting me out and the whistle breaks, this happened to me 3 times within 30 seconds and has happened about 5-6 times to me in total, so yeah that's fun..
    Thanks for confirming this.

I actually had the same thing while doing wolfworlds.
    I'm fowarding this over.
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

Banned

Someone mentioned this too a long time ago, I suggest everyone in the XBOX SERVER to not use ww-s until the bug gets re-solved

This also occured on pc last year during winterfest. Send a ticket to support and they should refund the lost whistles
    IGN: IamIM
    level: 111/125
    Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
    Discord - I_am_Im#6969
    Growtopia Discord:
    https://discord.io/growtopia

Quote Originally Posted by IamIm View Post
    This also occured on pc last year during winterfest. Send a ticket to support and they should refund the lost whistles
    I sent a ticket through the ubisoft support page about 4 days ago, not heard anything back yet. I included all the details like when and where it happened etc etc. Hoping they fix it and refund me as I must have wasted like 5 whistles which ain't cheap..

We need more details about this glitch. Kindly provide more information so we could replicate/reproduce this and find the proper fix:
    1. Could you please tell us how it happened? What were you doing? (we need to know the steps)
    2. Was it working before and when did you notice it started? (we need to know if this happened after a particular update, etc.)
    3. What items you have equipped? (this could help as well it could be triggered by another item)
    4. What console were you using?

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    We need more details about this glitch. Kindly provide more information so we could replicate/reproduce this and find the proper fix:
    1. Could you please tell us how it happened? What were you doing? (we need to know the steps)
    2. Was it working before and when did you notice it started? (we need to know if this happened after a particular update, etc.)
    3. What items you have equipped? (this could help as well it could be triggered by another item)
    Hi, I did provide most of this information when I sent the report to ubisoft but have yet to receive a response. Okay so whether or not the whistle worked seemed to be random chance, sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't but on this occasion I used 3 consecutively and none of them worked causing me to lose them all so I lost about 5 wolf whistles in total due to this glitch. Items I had equipped I believe we're air robinsons, wings and Geiger counter and miscellaneous clothing. I was in my world DOZ when I used the whistles and this happened on the Nintendo switch server at approximately 11:22pm British time on the 9th of August. I hope that is enough information for you to investigate further. Thanks for getting back to me. Also my name ingame is dozza95_

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    This happened to me to today.
    1. I don't know how it happened, but all I did was consume the whistle and when I entered the world I immediately got exited out of the world somehow.
    2.I don't know it was my first try.
    3.geiger counter, firefighter shirt and pants with the builders helmet and air robinsons.
    4.ps4

how do i send this to support for consoles?

Quote Originally Posted by gt4017 View Post
    This happened to me to today.
    1. I don't know how it happened, but all I did was consume the whistle and when I entered the world I immediately got exited out of the world somehow.
    2.I don't know it was my first try.
    3.geiger counter, firefighter shirt and pants with the builders helmet and air robinsons.
    4.ps4

how do i send this to support for consoles?
    Go to the link I've provided and provide them the details of the incident.

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu