Thread: Fastest and cheapest way for tokens

Default Fastest and cheapest way for tokens

I'm wondering what is the cheapest way of getting tokens and how much it would cost per growtoken from purchasing them from the sales man... since I am trying to finish the token quest for
    Surgery, Zombie, or Startopia?

Quote Originally Posted by FogStar View Post
    I'm wondering what is the cheapest way of getting tokens and how much it would cost per growtoken from purchasing them from the sales man... since I am trying to finish the token quest for
    Cheapest way would be the longest, if you're level 55 - you get to receive 2 tokens by completing all daily bonuses + the token you received from life goals. You can also complete daily quest and get another growtoken so that's 4. Or you can do the role of the day quest, first quest for the day gives a growtoken. You can get 5 a day if you have the courage to do so.

As for Sales-Man, I've heard that Startopia is worth doing for Growtokens.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

Cheapest play everyday
    -check daily quest if below 5 wls do it
    -do daily goals if easy
    -do daily job if easy
    3 per day if lucky
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

https://media.giphy.com/media/Vbylji...mSjB/giphy.gif

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

Hey there,

In my opinion, the EASIEST way to get Growtokens is to do Role Quests (If you don't know Surgery, Cooking or Startopia, it's still the best and easiest way, in my opinion).
    You can do Building and Fishing roles for almost free (usually for free, just break/place x ammount of blocks or catch 200lbs quests)
    If you know Sugery,Cooking and Startopia you can really earn 6-7 tokens a week JUST from Role Quests, but as forumers mentioned above already, if you are level 60 (or higher) and have awesomeness more than 60%s, you can do Daily Goals for Growtokens aswell (usually takes like three days to get one Growtoken if you are not doing hard quests).
    And if you are higher level than 65 and have more than 65% awesomeness, you get TWO Growtokens for completing all Daily Bonuses.
    And ofcourse you can get Growtokens by Daily Quests, I usually buy just a cheap ones, but that depends on you!
    I hope that I've helped atleast a little and sorry for my english

Have a good day,
    Cze
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Squire

I always get em from cheap daily quest and builder day and fishing day
    IGN: kevinvaz
    Level: 38